Where are other MP players please help!!!

Guest giulianross

Guest giulianross

hi everybody...hi boss

i'm italian so excuse my bad english...

i'm a fun of your series since battlecruiser millenium and i love UC. but one question: i patched my game version 2.00.19 and i want to play on line in a multiplayer section but when i join multiplayer there are 3 room without people. is it because i'm in italy and you play at different time or multiplayer is still not supported by UC? if not can u tell me whats the best time to find someone in some room?

thanks in advance and thank you for your work

Edited topic subject

[ 12-13-2004, 02:58 PM: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

Guest giulianross

sorry freyar but i don't understand..

have i done something wrong?

i only ask when can i play on line finding someone. i have the passwords for the servers and i can enter the game but i'm always the one in the universe!!!

thanks

Guest Remo Williams

No you've done nothing wrong he was just letting you know to add your registration profile link to your forum signature.

Instructions for adding the link to your signature are here.

See you on a MP server.

Guest Remo Williams

Its not really a problem people are just more into the single player mode of UC and there are only a few of us interested in UC MP. Mainly fleet members are who you will find on the MP servers in the evening time of the USA time zones.

I'm at GMT-8 I'm usually on the servers between 6:00PM and 9:00PM PST there are usually a few other on and off the servers during that time also. I run ASE in a small window to monitor the servers most the time when I'm online, so if I see you online I'll drop in and say howdy.

Your sig profile link is correct BTW.

Guest giulianross

thanks a lot remo...

now i've another problem...i can't enter the password...i explain:

in the "join mp server" screen i select the server and press join button..the program ask me the password and i enter ********* and press "enter" but nothing happen..i rewrite password but i don't know where put my mouse...

can you help me?

thanks remo

[ 12-13-2004, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

Guest Remo Williams

Ok please don't post passwords in the open forum! If your unsure about a password Private message it to me and I'll double check for you.

Sometimes there is a small delay after you enter the password before the server accepts it and your game begins loading. Make sure you enter the correct password the way you did here in your post press "Enter" then wait the server will accept it and begin loading your game.

Guest giulianross

SORRY AGAIN REMO...

this is my second time in the forum like i said..step by step i'll learn everything in order to don't make mistakes...

thanks a lot for your help you are very usefull for me because i love this game, i've study all the manual, appendix and tutorial and have many hour of single player game play..but now i want to know everything about multiplayer..

bye

Guest giulianross

another question if i can...

in multiplayer session UC is the same of single player session or something change? i say..the world is bigger or smaller? i can do everything i do in single player?

thanks guy...

It's smaller, but with more stations per system than in single player, and a lot more ways to get from one system to another.

Dennymala is also italian, so you can ask him stuff in italian through PM if you don't know how to ask something in English, and there are a few other European mp players around, like myself (Czech Republic), Dreada (England) and Papi(Finland), we could meet up at the weekend at a more convenient time for you, since our time zones are much closer to yours.

Welcome to our adventure

Guest giulianross

thanks ben...

i know dennymala and i alredy spoke with him yesterday by ICQ...

i'll follow your advice and try to connect in the week end..

may i conctact you by icq?

thanks for your help

I'm afraid I'm on dial-up, so I'm not online long enough to justify using ICQ. That will change in the new year, when I'll be getting basic broadband. We can arrange stuff through PM's here, though, no problem. I'm doing a fleet training session from 1800 GMT on Saturday, probably until around 1930-2000 GMT, so we could meet up after then.

• 3 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by gibby:

i get the same problem as ross but i live in england so should it work here i have V.2.00.00

It works if you update your game to up to date version, which is 2.00.19 now.

BTW, your system profile link is not correct, so please fix it or...

ok you made me do this but..........WHY DO WE HAVE TO HAVE THESE SYSTEM PROFILES!!!!!!

and i cant fix it

and the update didnt fix my UC it broke it i cant run the game now stupid peice of poo

Uhhh

You asked a stupid question, which has a very defined answer somewhere on this board

You wanna know why? Very well, I'll tell you, but next time use that little thing called "SEARCH"

We have them for the technical support forums so that people can look at what you have as a system, most of the time problems arrise at what you have on you're system

Like an out of date video/audio card

That's why we have them, without it you're profile WILL be deleted as having that system info is a requirement on this forum

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Remo Williams

quote:

You know, I honestly AM getting tired of posting this everytime

Before you post! READ THE RULES!

Then don't post it, or at least be nice about it.

quote:

So how has the MP stuff been... Has it been Fun? Thanks!

Its been a blast!!

• 2 weeks later...

Cool Many thanks for the info... And to the Mod I did the read the rules and I did put all that info in when I registered to get that patch... I think it was required at the time.

So I think there may be an error some where in the system if you canÔÇÖt find my validation. Or maybe something has changed since I lasted posted which could have been as long a year ago? I canÔÇÖt remember.

I read that multi was active so I asked. I did not read up on any new rules regarding conduct here please

forgive.

So chill... I will look into it... If I can figure it out I will ... If not I will not post. I see no need to break the rules of a game forum. And like someone said.. You did not have to do anything on my part. I did not ask for that info in my post. I asked about Multi. All the same thanks for the help!

• 5 months later...