Tod 2

Gerry

Hi, I finished the last mission for tod2. At least I think I did. I went searching for bc with the device on board. But i found a shuttle that I towed to galcom hq. It said mission completed, and that I am off duty until further notice. It has been a while and nothing happens. Did I missed something? Thank you for any hints.

Are you using version 2.09? There are only missions after TOD2 in 2.09. You get put off duty until further notice when there are no more missions left.

------------------

Commander Ben Zwycky

GCV Svoboda ISS07

Adjutant to the Fleet Commander

In System Support (ISS) Fleet

http://www.watson-jones.swinternet.co.uk/Svoboda

"Nakonec pravda vitezi" (in the end the truth wins)

Guest aramike01

Perhaps you have just a little more time before your next mission. So, if you've patched up to 2.09, that's probably what happened. If not, then patch up!

------------------

Commander Michael Kristophers

Spectre Fleet

ICV-Intrepid

Yes I am using 2.09. Or at least I think I do. I downloaded and installed it. How do I know if I did correctly? And if the game is over, what do I do? I just go and kill anything, explore, what? I have seen other commanders in the forum that deploy marines and other good stuff. so, how can I do the same?

Guest aramike01

You'll know if you did it correctly simply by glancing at the top of the screen when the system and game specs display themselves. It should say something to the effect of: "BC3K release, version 2.09 as of (insert date here)"

------------------

Commander Michael Kristophers

Spectre Fleet

ICV-Intrepid