"Mug"

c_s_hang

Hi,

I enjoy playing BC3000AD very much. I was wondering about a few things. First of all, for the last mission of TOD2, is it supposed to be retrieval of HSD or ENM? And secondly, how do you "steal" cargo from another ship.

Do you press 'v' and order you shuttle to do it or you need to be in your shuttle to perform this action?

Thanx

You should be able to click on the ship in tacops and get a men that says sth like SC1 collect, SC2 collect, etc. and the shuttle will grab the cargo. I think there is a way to do it fgrom the bridge but I can't remember

------------------

Cmdr. Antilles

Spectre Fleet

Spectre Starstation

ICV- Eclipse

Chief Security Officer

Learning is not compulsory... Neither is survival.

That's the TLM covered in 6.0 [6] of the manual. (page 47) You can use that or fly the shuttle manually. smile.gif

That's the general way to do it. Got some coaching from Rattler at the Den but don't think we got that far along so I won't stick my foot out too much (probably too late wink.gif).

Just use the Adobe search function for "Tactical Launch Menu" and it will pop right up. The version control file (downloads page) is good (well, informative) reading as well.

------------------

Commander Chavik

Spectre Fleet

ICV Phoenix

Official BC3K Tester

"We Shall Arise From The Ashes"

"Steal is such a naughty word, we never steal, we just sort of borrow a bit from those who can aford it"--robin hood to little john

c_s_hang....Are you going to be joining us Insurgents? That borrowing from other ships is an Insurgent tactic you know... If you're going to join us Insurgents then please read further. biggrin.gif"><P>Here

Enjoy

------------------

Cmdr. Wold

Spectre Fleet

Spectre Starstation

ICV Drakr

"Do or do not, there is no try!"

A different view would be "Finding something before the other guy lost it." biggrin.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Canuck

UCV Iron Fist

I can't go to work today,the voices keep saying

"Stay home and clean the guns!"

Never forget your Battlecruiser was made by the lowest bidder.