No Advertisements?

Guest Melanie650

Guest Melanie650

I noticed that other than a few boxes in EB Stores, Battlecruiser Millenium has had no kind of advertisement at all. I think there are alot of people out there who would enjoy a game like this but just don't know about it. I know alot of great games that haven't sold due to the fact that no one knows about em. I hope this isn't the case with this game.

quote:

Originally posted by Melanie650:

I noticed that other than a few boxes in EB Stores, Battlecruiser Millenium has had no kind of advertisement at all. I think there are alot of people out there who would enjoy a game like this but just don't know about it. I know alot of great games that haven't sold due to the fact that no one knows about em. I hope this isn't the case with this game.

You must be drinking. EB has had ads in game mags, oversized BCM boxes and posters in stores etc.

Dunno how you missed them, but thats been going on for over six months. heh

SC

I know the 2 local EB stores in my area pulled thier displays back during the summer. They had nice big display boxes back in July. I've been to both stores within the past week and I don't see anything. Maybe it's something you could bring up with them. Then again maybe it's just the 2 stores in my area (Newport News and Hamtpon VA). I thought you might like to know.

Ravonaf

quote:

Originally posted by Ravonaf:

SC

I know the 2 local EB stores in my area pulled thier displays back during the summer. They had nice big display boxes back in July. I've been to both stores within the past week and I don't see anything. Maybe it's something you could bring up with them. Then again maybe it's just the 2 stores in my area (Newport News and Hamtpon VA). I thought you might like to know.

Ravonaf

Thanks for the headsup, but I don't have any control over it. I'll send my EB contact a message about.

Wait a sec...wait...ok, I'm sure this time. I got an idea...

Remember the EB games billboard in the BCM Ep 2 demo? Advertisers could PAY you to put ads in BCM on bases! Maybe that's not such a good idea...

I believe th SC put those adds in as a curtousy to EB. Totally on his free will. As a way to thank EB for the way they supported him, or because he appreciated the business relationship they have. I don't believe EB send him any money for it.

quote:

Originally posted by Rico Jansen:

I believe th SC put those adds in as a curtousy to EB. Totally on his free will. As a way to thank EB for the way they supported him, or because he appreciated the business relationship they have. I don't believe EB send him any money for it.

That is correct