Bugs, Mr. Rico! Millions of 'em!

Spuzzum

I'm just curious... has the thought of space creatures ever come up in BC3000/BCM, or is it a foreign concept in a galaxy largely dominated by humanoids?

I'm just curious, since it'd be a pretty neat thing to watch a compound being surrounded by alien creatures as the resident marines expend everything they have before being ripped to shreds (er, figuratively, considering there is no blood).

While it seems to be an intrigueing idea, we only get the humanoid variety as targets.

Let's just leave the bugs to the Starship Troopers. Besides, we found and the SC squashed the majority of the bugs during beta testing.

Now where are those cows? I'm hungry.

I remember an 8-bit Nintendo space trade/adventure game (name???) where you could capture alien lifeforms and sell to starbases. The further the starbase, the more valuable. It would be cool in an add-on if the planets had alien wild life, some hostile, some tame.

Could this be a possibility?

I loved Starflight, which I think is where Spuzzum got his name, from the little slug dude.

Also, just finished rereading Enders Game, Enders Shadow and the shadow of the Hegemon. Excellent books!! Excellent!!

Anyway, of too get some work done!!

Yeah, I've played Starflight. Never finished it, though.

I also noticed it had an uncanny resemblance to Star Control 2. Anyone who's played both games would probably notice.