BCM already on black market?

quote:

Posted by $ilk:

* $iLk looks at his ten foot pole deciding whether or not to touch this thread... reaches out to and then pulls back sweating...

Nova, just a passer-by, attempts to jump into the thread, but is stopped by a mysterious force. He sighs and decides to come back later.....

Yep. I tried posting, but a forum glitch didn't put my post through. It was around the same time as one of SCs posts. Ah well. Time for me to test the fires.

Sticking up for his friends like that, or too scared to admit that this was all false to begin with. One way or the other, it doesn't matter. Meaning of the story: Warez are for fools. I see how having English as a second language (if that was even true) might have made him come off as naive, but the fact that he didn't respond with FACTS to the SC was the thing. I respect SCs decision, because I probably would do the same, if faced with the same. If SC decides to ban him entirely or bring him back temporarily, that's up to him.

On another note, I did try to find BCM on the internet, with no avail. If his friend "found it on a Warez site while doing a search," then he's lying, or his friend's on some other site, or he's just damn lucky to find it on a search.

Either way, I'm gonna leave this topic for the time being. I'll probably still keep reading for current status, but I'm leaving the fire to burn on it's own. *ouch* The touchy thread matter is starting to hurt.

Leaps out of the thread, and goes back to passing-by.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic