• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Should go out to the Post Office tomorrow if the card goes through OK

Thanks,

Jen

BMT

got that nice surprise today, so I should be the first one in the Czech Republic to get BCM!!!

Edit: typo

[ 11-28-2001: Message edited by: Ben Zwycky ]

*Nick sits in front of a typewriter, typing the same sentence over and over again*

Waiting for BCM makes Nick an irritable guy.

Waiting for BCM makes Nick an irritable guy...

[ 11-28-2001: Message edited by: Menchise ]

quote:

Originally posted by Fendi:

Hehe from the letter it say
days.

Ah Fendi leave him alone he's suffering from BCMWS

BCM withdrawl symptoms and it can affect the mind as well as the ability to type alot of people are still suffering from the condition but I have assurances that urgent supplies of the only cure(large doses of BCM) are being shipped as we speak.

quote:

I received manual approval today using the xx/xx expiry.

The product will ship today.

Thanks,

Jen

BMT

On Tue, 27 Nov 2001 07:21:27 EST, [email protected] wrote:

>Thanks Jen.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! It's been delayed by ONE day!!

Emmett if Jeff get's his copy before me I'm going to go crazy.....like mad max!!! Yes I will then go to Dublin (assuming that's where u live) and stay in your house to have my "cure".

quote:

Originally posted by Fendi:

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! It's been delayed by ONE day!!

Emmett if Jeff get's his copy before me I'm going to go crazy.....like mad max!!! Yes I will then go to Dublin (assuming that's where u live) and stay in your house to have my "cure".

Interesting you saying that, the other half was just saying that after watching me for the last week she was thinking of setting up a rest home for people with BCMWS - short term venture I know but she recons she could make a fortune really quickly LOL

quote:

Originally posted by Emmett.hendrick:

Interesting you saying that, the other half was just saying that after watching me for the last week she was thinking of setting up a rest home for people with BCMWS - short term venture I know but she recons she could make a fortune really quickly LOL

How much and do you provide breakfast?

I have just heard from BMT, order shipped on the 28th.

Should be here in a few more days!!

That's one more for the UK Hardcore!!!

(Of course Blades don't count, We all know that!)

quote:

(Of course Blades don't count, We all know that!)

WHAT do you mean I dont count? Wadda ya mean we all know that?!? Sheesh, a guy shows some inititive and gets it hand delivered to him by special (thanks mummy) courier, and what does he get? Scorn.

I dont have to take this kind of abuse ... I can get this kind of abuse anywhere. And whats this? I'm getting abuse from a lowly lurker? O the shame, the infimy! BAH! Whats a guy gotta do to get some respect around here ... ?

*grumble*

I'll see you in MP ... and I got days over you ...

quote:

Originally posted by Blades:

Whats a guy gotta do to get some respect around here ... ?

Easy. Give me your copy and wait for mine (it's coming in a few days). I will then respect you..... till multiplayer anyway. If not I might have to go to Emmett's place in Ireland and he charges an arm and a leg just for lodging alone. I just hope Christmas mail won't delay my game.

[ 12-01-2001: Message edited by: Fendi ]

Guest JohnMoo

I come from Belgium, but it's not quite a problem whih is easily solvable. I don't have access to any means to pay for overseas transport, nor the money to actually buy the game, since most of it goes to other resources. And no, I do NOT have a social life.

quote:

Originally posted by Blades:

Fendi, thats
sooooooooooo
not going to happen.

Aaaaawwwww that's soooooo unfair. Mine is arriving soon (tuesday hopefully) but I don't want too long for mr parcel force to hand me my game. How about if I let you drive my scooby for a day (when it passes its SVA test) would it be a deal?

On second thought nah I'll wait.