A General Thank You

Duncan Idaho

Derek, (and all involved),

Had to throw in my thanks for several things:

As a buyer of the original BC3K (1.0) version, I'm very impressed that you stuck with it!

I recently found the BC3K 2.09 (free) release on the net, and downloaded it to see how the game had shaped up in the end, and I was extremely impressed. Seems a good thing that you made it free, by doing so I got a look at it, and decided buying BCM was a MUST. Several of my friends have also downloaded BC3K 2.09 on my recommendations, and one of these rushed out and bought BCM on the same day I bought mine after playing the older title.

I bought BCM on the first of the year, and after some mean hours of playing, I predict I'll still be playing this one this time next year, (and perhaps beyond!).

Summing it all up, thanks for delivering the first game since Elite (or Starflight) to give such an all encompassing experience. I'm hooked, and greatly in your debt! (Heheh!).

Idaho

System Profile Information

[ 01-05-2002: Message edited by: Duncan Idaho ]

[ 01-05-2002: Message edited by: Duncan Idaho ]

Sc, I am very much looking forward to what the future holds for BC, and can honestly say i have never enjoyed playing a game as much as when i play BCM, i can definately see myself playing BCM and upcoming titles for quite some time. You have done an excellent job on it and it keeps getting better.

Keep up the good work