Computer ships, do they upgrade? And another upgrade question

goaliejerry

Every computer controled ship I come accross has the standard sheild and armour. I mean, when I run accross another firestorm, with something like 1200 sheild points and 7500 hull points, and my firestorm has 3500 sheild points and 18500 hull points, I'm practically a mobile starbase in comparison. Will I ever run across enemy cruisers that have upgraded there own armour and systems? If not, why not?

Also, is there a way to upgrade the armour and sheilds of my fighter compliment, and if so how?

quote:

Will I ever run across enemy cruisers that have upgraded there own armour and systems? If not, why not?

No, but it would be cool if you could (hint hint )

quote:

Also, is there a way to upgrade the armour and sheilds of my fighter compliment, and if so how?

No.

quote:

Originally posted by goaliejerry:

Will I ever run across enemy cruisers that have upgraded there own armour and systems? If not, why not?

most likey not, due to processors already computing other things, thats why NPC ships only have 4 systems. anyways enemies with high AI can give you a run for you money with lower stats

nope, no fighter upgrades. increase ur pilots AI and you wont need fighter upgrades

yeah just make sure that when you have intruders, don't let the intruders bonk your pilots on the head or else you'll just have a bunch of pilots that just fly around and ram into each other....kinda like how Resnig would fly a fighter.