R.A.N.D.O.M.

Well I would put it on my mantle above a nice big fire place, let it get all dusty and then years latter I'll tell my grandkids,

"This here is a R.A.N.D.O.M. this guy once asked me what I would do with one of the things..."

Sell it too the highest bidder! Which oddly enough, would be the US government, however I'd never recieve payment. My body would be disposed of in such a way as to ensure that no trace would remain. Furthermore my entire family would cease to exist and all of you reading this had better hide quick 'cause your next! Scary ain't it?

quote:

Originally posted by goaliejerry:

Sell it too the highest bidder! Which oddly enough, would be the US government, however I'd never recieve payment. My body would be disposed of in such a way as to ensure that no trace would remain. Furthermore my entire family would cease to exist and all of you reading this had better hide quick 'cause your next! Scary ain't it?

LOL! so true...

quote:

Originally posted by Riga:

quote:

Originally posted by Dredd:

Hold the world hostage. Hijack a space shuttle. Then kill everyone who doesn't join me.

How many people fit in a shuttle?

That's not an issue, not many people would join me....and they'd have to meet certain criteria to be accepted. (do whatever I say, passive, hail me as a god, etc).

Or I would take it in my ship and travel to a certain alternate universe by means of a blackhole or something. The I would sratch off the R.A.N.D.O.M logo and write "Genesis Device" on it. The I would proceed to drop it off at a undefended science station.

Where most likely it will be stolen by a psycho in a highjacked starship, who will blow it up to creat an unstable planet out of a nebula.

quote:

Or I would take it in my ship and travel to a certain alternate universe by means of a blackhole or something. The I would sratch off the R.A.N.D.O.M logo and write "Genesis Device" on it.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I'd missed these post's

[ 07-09-2002, 12:46 AM: Message edited by: Rosko ]

quote:

Originally posted by Jigoku San:

Where most likely it will be stolen by a psycho in a highjacked starship, who will blow it up to creat an unstable planet out of a nebula.

LMOA!!!

*whack* wake up yer git!! Wrong universe!