BCM Gold @ PC Gamer (Extended Play)

YAY! This guy "gets it". Good to see, and great exposure for the series. Is this guy going to do a full blown review for PC Gamer? Probably not since its a re-release. "a fancy way of saying that the game's free-form megaverse is now even more sprawling-er". LOL

It's good to see that at least one game reviewier is awake at his keyboard and doesn't have his head so far up his FPS arse that he has to open his mouth just to see daylight

I recently had a discussion with a friend regarding battlecruiser, his comment was " Why would I want to micromanage my crew right down to which toenail they trim?" I told him," That's so they are at peak performance when the hostiles come knocking." He barely gave it a chance, probably due to ADD which doesn't mesh well with high learning curves. Perhaps a title change might provoke the feeble minded among us===> Braincrusher of Morronnium

• 3 weeks later...

I have to say, this blurb is what made me finally decide to purchase the game. It had always been on my mind since the original release, and I have worked through buggy games before (anyone remember Daggerfall?) The idea of total micromanagement appealed to me, especially after the Moo3 debaucle. So I am just letting you know the article is attracting its target element.

Coincidentally, I got lucky and purchased it at Gamestop.

• 3 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by Wolferz:

It's good to see that at least one game reviewier is awake at his keyboard and doesn't have his head so far up his FPS arse that he has to open his mouth just to see daylight

I recently had a discussion with a friend regarding battlecruiser, his comment was " Why would I want to micromanage my crew right down to which toenail they trim?" I told him," That's so they are at peak performance when the hostiles come knocking." He barely gave it a chance, probably due to ADD which doesn't mesh well with high learning curves. Perhaps a title change might provoke the feeble minded among us===>
Braincrusher of Morronnium

I've had ADD (ADHD, to be exact) for as long as I can remember. I take concerta (a hyper-concentrated version of ritalin) every morning before class for it.