Is dead forever?

quote:

Originally posted by Darkreaver1980:

I played now 16 hours, than finally while assaulting a base, my AE was on a shuttle underway to the enemy base, it was shottet down and my AE died, i saved the game in 3 slots before i startet attacking that base, but i cant load it?!

Go in the SAVE folder and delete (or backup) the file with the .sav extension. Now run the game again and try to restore one of the saves.

Thanks it worked, this time i invaded the Base sucessfully with only 5 dead marines and a disabled L-Fighter, my order for UC is allerdy underway, i cant wait for it :-)

Thank you Derek Smart for such a great Space Trilogie

I just have another little Question: One of my Shuttles was stolen (forgot to cut the power to the launch bay) i buyed a complete SC Asset, but how do i install it? I looked in both logistic + Tactical and i found nothing, it just say that my SC 4 is stolen

[ 03-04-2004, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: Darkreaver1980 ]

I have another problem, i cant trade with any station...if i click on Tradecom than my game drops to my desktop. If i trade with Galcom HQ than all is fine, i tryed Mars + 3 other stations, got the crashes, than i flyed back to Galcom and trading works fine?!

How do i get instrudes? i allways get em when no ship is near me, if i show on Perscan than the instruders are listed under escaped....

quote:

Originally posted by Darkreaver1980:

How do i get instrudes? i allways get em when no ship is near me, if i show on Perscan than the instruders are listed under escaped....

Don't know about the tradcom issue, I don't get it ony any station I've been to.

As for intruders, think Cloaked ship.

quote:

Originally posted by GreyDog:

the Tradcom bug is known & fixed ...
read this thread

have you patched your game?

He's not talking about that one. Read the VCF for BCM Gold. The 1.01.03 patch with this fix is being released tomorrow. DC reported it to me two days ago and I found and fixed the problem five mins later.