Artifacts in version 1.0.4

Hi

Maybe someone can help me on this.

In the Commander career

I have just noticed with the latest patch the HSD is the first artifact to be found (first mission) TOD1. However, in the 2nd TOD last mission, finding the Reingard again the artifact is allegedly the HSD. Is this correct? Or should one of these be the ENM or a different artifact?

Or is SC giving us 2 bites at the cherry.

Mike

Hi SC

I was just the way the mission is set out. The crew discuss tractoring the reingard and the HSD so I have assumed that this was the artifact and that it was on the ship. However, I did not find it on the Reingard when I collected the cargo. I thought that as I hadn't got it then, it was probably because I had already got it.

Damn it isn't floating around in space is it?????

Or

You haven't done something sneeky and put it on the Reingard's shuttle, have you? Damn it is too far to LV105 in my ship and I would run out of time for the scenario.

Man it is a great game.

I haven't had this much fun since BC3000AD over 10 years ago.

Still it can be frustrating when you screw up and have to start over again (we only learn from our mistakes). Still that is what we do every day in real life too, so I shouldn't complain.

I only get to play for a couple of hours each night after work.

Cheers

Mike

TIPS:

code:

HSD - TOD1M1 - MOLONOK

T.A. Shield - TOD1M5 - DAISYMAE

T.M.C.D - TOD3M3 - UNKNOWN_CONTACT

RANDOM - TOD3M1 - GAMMULA

RANDOM DECODER - TOD3M2 - UNKNOWN_CONTACT

KARANIAN REACTOR - N/A

E.N.M - TOD2M5 - SALAMANDA

CELESTIAL ORB - TOD1M5 - ZEROVNA

J.A.C - TOD3M5 - KULNOGLA

PHASED ARRAY IOD - TOD3M5 - TRIAND

As soon as I graduate from the Prime Fleet academy I'm going throug another TOD to complete it in full score and get all the artifacts.

I know it's a desperate mission.... but where's the challenge otherwise!?

Still I have to find a way of getting down the SALAMANDA.... those coward gammy don't even dare to show up!!

The Salamanda always shows up you may just catch a glimpse of her in tacops when you jump into the right region.

I'm not going to tell you which region she's in, I use the Flux fields to get there and am still very short of time to disable her collect the cargo and get to the next mission zone.

Just remember 1) static, 2) mine defense grid 3) retro-rockets.

Yeah, I've catch the glimpse and I've tried many times going backwards in burst but it never show up...I guess this was caused by a corrupted game file since on I was missing the GAL/EXP probe on OBSIDIA too.....