Marine Careers for BCMG

Jabbapop

I don't know if this thread would be better suited for the BCMG forum, but I'm a noob, so, meh.

When starting a marine career in roam I'm placed on whatever starting base I select with a vehicle if I so choose, an ATV for example. I notice that my vehicle has no weapon, so I wondered "How do I get a weapon on this vehicle." I logged into my base and went to the tradecom, where I'm confronted with a barrage of different weapons for sale. How do I know which weapons are able to be used on my ATV? And how then would I go about enabling this weapon?

Secondly, after this, how do I get to an enemy base for some action. I hear talk about using the DJP, but I can't seem to find one. These would be located near my start base, correct? Also, is it possible, as a marine, to purchase a fighter ship?

Thirdly, when using the TDU, how can I untarget something that I have targeted?

[ 03-28-2004, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: Jabbapop ]

Alright, I finally found some DJPs; they're so little to see if you don't know what you're looking for, so I just use tacops. (Note: Duh, inverted caret!) Is there somekind of score system in the game so I can somehow gauge my sense of accomplishment? This is BCMG, to repeat. I recall that it's possible to receive medals; is this possible in roam mode as well?

Guest kenny87

1: Turn your weapon system on - load up on APM RADIX

2: Already answered.

3: Can't remember, don't think you can

4: Exp on your character stats could be considored a score system. Don't think they give medals to lowly marines.

I bet if you stood on top of an STO silo and said things about the crew's momas, you'd leave the planet -real- fast....

But in all seriousness, no, crunchies cant leave the planet's they're assigned to.

quote:

Originally posted by Jabbapop:

As to my second question, is it possible to get off your initial planet?

Marines can fly shuttles in UC

btw, if you have UC in your profile, why do you keep indicating that you're playing BCMG?

Anyway, since you seem to be talking about BCMG, I am moving this thread.