Newcomer

Sparhawk

Hey there Sparhawk, welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay and get the best out the great archives of info and help you can find here!!

quote:

You're one of the first noobs I've seen to have his/hers system profile up and right in their first post

I had mine in my first post

First of all, Hi to everybody (especially to my "connazionale" ) and thank you all for your warm welcome.

I think I'll enjoy my stay here, 'cos I've registered after having observed this community for a while... and I've seen people here are ok, everybody does his "job" properly, and even when I just lurked the foums, I found myself at ease. So, my expectations are the most optimistic ones.

About the System Profile infos... well', I've seen how SC gets mad when some users haven't set them properly, so I didn't want to make him angry right in my first topic!!! Dunno why, but I think it could have proved quite... painful...!

quote:

Originally posted by Sparhawk:

About the System Profile infos... well', I've seen how SC gets mad when some users haven't set them properly, so I didn't want to make him angry right in my first topic!!! Dunno why, but I think it could have proved quite... painful...!

hehe, I don't get angry actually; its just annoying when someone posts saying they have a problem....and then you have to waste time asking them what their system spec is etc. Also, it helps us know who are legit users of our software etc etc.