game "real" time ?

yoyo

Hello

I've just bought and installed Battlecruiser Millenium Gold. I've spent a lot of time reading the game manual, taking notes etc, cause I couldn't do anything without knowing even how to move.

So I'm slowly discovering the game, and I have a question : is there a way to make the time run faster ? I'm playing as a marine (I said to myself it would be easier to learn driving on a vehicle than on a battlecruiser), and there's nothing to do, just walking and driving here and there. If I could make the time run faster, I could explore the planet, or wait until the base is under attack. I saw there is a cheat which allows me to elapse time, but it seems to affect nothing but the weather and the clock (no AI updates, etc).

Or maybe the "real" time is the only way ?

Thanks for answering me, and sorry for my writing style, english's not my usual language .

Greetings yoyo,

Welcome to the BC universe.

Real time is the name of the game.

Want your crew to get smarter?

Park your Command Carrier on a planet(Space is highly dangerous) and let the program run. Be sure you have enough Radine.

There are links at the top of the main board page that cover the rules and regulations for communications here at Galcom. Please peruse them at your earliest convenience.

Especially THIS one