• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

*put tent on the ground*

quote:

I've got the port-a-pot!

quote:

I'll bring the BBQ

Sounds like were having a campout and a party!

I'll bring the booze!

Back to reality though, its good to see the VCF updates again!

psssst. I finished working on an E3 demo (3 fp missions) yesterday and was going to release it tomorrow.

But I am considering not releasing it because of that CD bug mentioned in the VCF. I have yet to fix it. I know I'll fix it by the time the game starts hitting shelves week of 11/12 but by then, a demo won't matter. The last thing I want is to release a demo which some idiots are going to use to stress me out even more.

Funny thing is, I discovered this bug while testing the demo! I usually don't try to walk up the sides of buildings (because I know I can't do it) and I came across this one purely by accident as I was running away from some creep with a BMP9.

[ 11-04-2001: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Please SC release the demo i need a bcm fix, for he love of GOd please...they pushed the release date back MORE..please god release it, screw those idiots, we've defended yuo over and over again, damn those bastards, if they are too ignorant to read the boards, or do ne research or listen to the people defending the game, they are too ignorant to be in a community such as this!

quote:

Perhaps you could release it privately?

And the first twit will host it and do mass distribution.

But PLEEEAAASE release it! I won't have the game before a while and I ordered my new computer! (except the vidcard which is B/O but I have a temp. replacement). I need to play BCM!