Keyboard Commands Sheet

Zewerr

I only recently bought BCMG. I bought it used. It was the only copy I could find. But anyway, It only came with the CD and the User Manual. It lacked the keyboard command sheet. I am absolutely lost without this. It makes the game not even worth playing. I have no clue how to do anything. Anyone know if there's a way of obtaining the sheet? Or anyone know If I can download the commands off the internet?

99% of the game can be accessed using the mouse alone.

Read the manual it contains all the keyboard commands you need to use the various systems on your craft.

No sheet is available for download unless Derek decides to give you one.

I`ve just recieved my brand new copy of BCMG....there`s no keyboard sheet included...just the CD, and manual and a nice looking star chart thats been put in a silly place and is way too small, print wise, to be useful...should I have recieved a key sheet?? would be very nice to have...

quote:

Originally posted by lynxz:

I`ve just recieved my brand new copy of BCMG....there`s no keyboard sheet included...just the CD, and manual and a nice looking star chart thats been put in a silly place and is way too small, print wise, to be useful...should I have recieved a key sheet?? would be very nice to have...

You received it from where?

What does the package contain, what does it look like etc?

bought it from a company called Special Reserve in the UK and cost £18.99 ..about $34.00.....it was advertised as "brand new" and certainly looks as tho it is....its in one of the smaller plastic game holders , as opposed to the old cardboard box style, and it has a cardboard outer sleeve which the plastic holder slots into, the star map i mentioned is printed on the reverse side of the main title sheet, in other words you don`t see it until you open the game up and its behind where the manual and CD are...the cardboard outer sleeve is identical to the cover on the plastic box, same graphics etc. I`ve registered it so you should have the key code if thats any use to find more details...so is the key sheet missing?

uhm, I'm not sure what you're talking about, but it sounds like you have the UK release of the game. It comes in a DVD case. The galaxy map is printed behind the case jacket and the keyboard sheet is......in the two back pages of the manual. Page 49-50 to be exact.

well as I only recieved it last night...been away working...i`ve no idea what`s on pages

49-50 I assumed the original poster meant a seperate key card like most flight sims used to ship with, oh well....yeah its a UK release, I live in err...England...lol....and it is indeed a dvd case (better description I agree) with an outer cardboard sleeve, its a pity the system map on the reverse of the case jacket hadn`t been included in larger format..it looks very nicely done....

Guest Fox__Trot

It is! but its in the game and such so its not very important

But..... Why DVD cases? I hate those ill avoid buying games that arent in boxes... (I hate these new smallerish boxes)

I bought new BCM Gold game week before last and there was a separate cardboard sheet with game commands on one side and a galaxy map on the other side...

But as stated in manual "most keyboard commands are for powergamers" and you can play just fine with only mouse or mouse and stick. I only started refering to the command sheet after I had gotten used to the game and the manual was dog eared (pages coming out) ...the manual and appendexes did fine by me. (I admit there was a rough learning curve but it was well worth the trouble IMHO)