Incorrect tutorial scenario number in manual

Jabbapop

I recently purchase Battlecruiser Millenium Gold edition, and have been looking through the manual. On page 126 it says to load the instant action scenerio BCIA0012. However, I can't seem to find this one, even after scrolling down. Am I doing something wrong, or is there a mispring in the manual?

EDIT: Topic changed

[ 03-28-2004, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Guest dat125

Your post has been removed and your posting rights revoked until further review by 3000AD.

[ 03-28-2004, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

Oh boy. Speaking of which. I had a trippy dream, thanks to BCMG. It consisted of me taking a crew down to a planet in a shuttle, and then unloading an atv to drive to a mutineer's base, the leader of which was SC.

The scenarios used to be numbers BCIA0000 to BCIA0045. To avoid confusion, they were renumbered in a recent patch from BCIA0101 to BCIA0145. So, the scenario referenced in the manual is now BCIA0113

EDIT: correct naming scheme

[ 03-28-2004, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

In my version it starts at BCIA0101

Would the correct mission then be the one that is highlighted, BCIA0113?

http://plaza.ufl.edu/jabbapop/instant.gif

[edit]

I patched the game from the CD to bcmg101.exe. I then patched to bcmg10104.exe. I patched it twice with bcmg10104.exe because the first time the exe wasnt in the bcmg directory, so i noticed the ini file out of place.[/edit]

[ 03-28-2004, 09:16 PM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

quote:

Originally posted by Jabbapop:

because the first time the exe wasnt in the bcmg directory, so i noticed the ini file out of place

If that EVER happens, then you patched incorrectly and the patch file was NOT in the game folder when it was applied.