Proud of my Crew

Bandus

So lately I've been flying around as a Gammulan in a stormcarrier getting used to fighter operations and not being able to charge head first into battles with my CC. So, I was patrolling in Mantisi and the surronding systems when suddenly a Gammulan raider in a Battlecruiser MK2 entered the region. I sent the two fighters I had defending my stormcarrier after it.

Just as they began to open fire on it it launched it's own fighters...four of them...which suddenly turned the tide against me because my fighters were outnumbered. I quickly went to my tactical computer and ordered my remaining pilots too two medium fighters (Corsairs) because the other two S-Fighters were being worked on at that point.

Meanwhile, my two S-Fighters were in a desperate 4 on 2 battle and they were completly defensive. Finally my pilots got to the Corsairs and I launched and ordered them to engage the enemy Interceptor MK2s. They arrived on scene and quickly dispatched two of the Interceptors. By this point, the Battlecruiser had hyperdrived to a different nav point and the remaining two interceptors followed it. So I ordered my fighters to follow and finish off the interceptors. They once again engaged in a fierce melee and they destroyed yet another of the BCs interceptors. Suddenly and without warning the Battlecruiser turned it's sights on my stormcarrier and hyperdrived to me. Immediately, and without my direct orders, my two S-Fighters which were engaging the final enemy interceptor broke pursuit and hyperdrived to my aid. At that point I ordered my Corsairs on the BC as well. After a heated battle my fighters destroyed the Battlecruiser MK2 and the remaining interceptor fled.

All in all, I was damn proud of my crew. Does anyone else have any times when they can remember in which their crew actually made them proud?

All my pilots died too before my ship blew up. They each took on 3 Stormcarriers, and all died.

I was once trying a GIANT attack on a starbase. With 40 Marines. For some reason I beamed Resnig down too. Resnig got about 5 kills with that pistol. I decided that I would come down to greet him and take him back. Then I accidentally (actually not accidentally) went in to fast and ran him over with a shuttle. He was still breathing so I hovered over him and smashed into the ground untill he was dead.

What I want to do is beam all my officers down and have marines come in to rescue them from an enemy base. That would be cool.

I know this sounds crazy but was kinda proud of Resnig at one time. Had 5 intruders board my cruiser and just trash my marines. Had 6 dead and the other 4 out of action with 2 intruders still alive. 1 went to each shuttle to try and get away. Decided to send Resnig in. He climbed in each shuttle killed the intruder and walked away. Granted being stuck in a shuttle with Resnig they probably shot themselves but it worked.

I was proud of my marines while on my ship the GCV-Andramada

I was in a shuttle craft when all of a suddon we got boarded by 5 intruders, I looked on my perscan and 20 marines head straight for SC 2 *which is where I was at* all the intruders head there and die when seconds... my Marines not even took a scrach.

I can just imagion what the battle looked like

RP

"Ok men keep quiet here they come",Intruders open SC bay door 2, they walk in."FIRE!", tracers rounds are seen, the 5 intruders fall the ground dead.

/RP

oooh =)

There was another time when I was flying a shuttle *SC 2* and towing a Storm Carrier =) infact its the same one that is in a screen shot I sent to Remo well anywho I was towing it to Tulon *A raider base I capture'd* and out of no where a few Gam/Rad ships target my poor little defenseless ship, my fighters that I had patroling the region jumped into Arisma*I think thats where Tulon was can 't remember* and all 8 fighters converg onto my postion, 4 take on one of the raiders the other 4 take on the other cap ship.

A few minutes later the 2 enemies arrive only to be pounded to peices by my faithful fighters They took out both ships, but the enemie was still able to launch fighters at my shuttle. The 8 fighters turned there attention away from the cripled starcruiser and head toward me.. I swear I have never had to pull my SC 2 through such manevers, and with me towing a ship to that made things even more difficult, but I used the tow'd ship was a shield I got to Tulon and docked, repaired some damage to my hull. Then launched and docked with my CC that was in battle.

All in all im proud of my Marines and Pilots

• 3 weeks later...