Flight of the Stormcarrier

Supreme Cmdr

quote:

Originally posted by Sebbish:

Wow that is a great ship. I love the design of it. All of the BC ships have great design. They are kind of like Star Trek IMO: they look really cool with elaborate design.

Yeah, Jason did a great job with those original design and Fred has clear instructions from me not to deviate too much from those original designs.

It is really, really hard to find someone who has an eye for the design of sci-fi assets, let alone their modeling. And it is amazing how I end up finding and picking the best people to do the job. Jason is buried with stations and other assets, giving them the same high end treatment for BCG.

All the asset guys are very, very good and dedicated. Now with the increased requirements of BCG, some pretty amazing stuff can be done.

Anyway, wait for the demo due out next year.

[ 12-09-2002, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

quote:

due out next year.

PLEEASE remove that part. you should know by now how "deadlines" are deadly

Why? And who said it was a deadline? BCG is being released next year and as always, a demo will first be released.

Try to stay on topic

quote:

Originally posted by Kalshion:

My 3D card is going to die when it see's how hard it going to have to work to get that to work.

LMAO!!!

At least you have a GF4 Ti4400 - so it won't be sweating too much. Maybe just a bucket. Or two.

Guest Fox__Trot

I think im still at the stage of total mind blowing shock wow.... Maybe i should get a race change from mandorian?

As for my video card... well Helloooo GeforceFX and im upgradeing my MB and Processor sometime this month so no sweat ...um right?

[ 12-12-2002, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: Fox__Trot ]

Make sure that all of you remember who the Original Gammulans are!!

Lord David, and myself.

I feel so special!!

Of course, the SC ALWAYS has a place in the Gammulan War Council, and the Diplomacy Fleet, of course!!

Psst, SC, thanks for the great ship, I like it, I like it alot.

Yo, Lord David, I told you we were his favorite!!

[ 12-13-2002, 02:20 AM: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

Psst, SC, thanks for the great ship, I like it, I like it alot.

[RP]

(In a COLD tone)

Well, for allocating the majority of our recources for weapons and the development of new technology for mass destruction, I expect nothing less (than a ship this majestic).

[/RP]

As I said earlier, it IS worthy of being called a Gammulan vessel.

[ 12-13-2002, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: LordDavid ]