Most Anticipated Universal Combat Feature

Supreme Cmdr

quote:

Originally posted by Extinct_Reptilia:

Looking at the poll topics made me realize that I never really heard about this "New high-end missions, engagements etc" feature...

i didn't know the missions were going to be improved much!!!!!

Whats this going to be like?

Yeah, its gonna be cool; not as cool as Pong, but close.

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

quote:

Looking at the poll topics made me realize that I never really heard about this "New high-end missions, engagements etc" feature...

i didn't know the missions were going to be improved much!!!!!

Whats this going to be like?

Aww, a pity

quote:

quote:

I think every feature for UC has been basically been talked about in the last few months, the cut ones and uncut ones...

Rubbish

Haha ...but well else is there??

(man, whatever it is, I sure hope its something sweet!!)

quote:

SC, why don't you add a pong minigame to play during transit and then it will be the coolest game ever!

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to everything listed about as much as I look forward to spacing Resnig out the airlock every week!

• 2 weeks later...

A coffee maker installed in the captain's chair wouldnt be such a bad idea maybe It will add to the realism a bit

Edit Pugwash: I have removed the images from your Profile signature as you have failed to do so as per my PM.

[ 12-20-2003, 08:55 AM: Message edited by: Pugwash ]

quote:

Rubbish

Hey I think you are on to something there SC. I have yet to see implemented in any space sim is the issue of rubbish and biological waste. I mean where does it all go. It's gotta be somewhere doesn't it. And as it builds up it becomes a detriment to any space faring vessel and reduce it's effectiveness in any endeavor. Imagine a space sim that included into it's dynamics the requirement that you need to schedule a rubbish pick up from a garbage scow and if you don't your crew's morale and effectiveness decrease drastically. Now on to the biological waste. Imagine if you will while planet side you are sneaking up to an enemy patrol and open fire on them only to find out that you interrupted them while they are on a poop break and seeing them fall down literaly tripping over the pants around their ankles. Oh the humanity of it, the slaughter.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fox__Trot

Well it could be as in:

What if other people who use fox in there name join a multi player session with me? then i'll have to hunt them down and kill them!

What if UC WORKS when it releases and UC becomes the "Perfect" game? Wont the world come to an end or the universe collapse? that wouldn't be much fun...

Other then those concerns I'm really looking forward to seeing the new graphics engine (on my own computer) ... and then I'm REALLY looking forward to game spot finding some bad point in the game (Gamespot: Oh no its much to realistic gamers hate realism!)

Also if ground combat can become as dynamic as youre average Planetside battle then UC really can do no wrong