Planetary information

Okay, I was able to do it once, and I can't seem to remember how to do it again...

Somehow I had been able to see information on a planet/moon, specifically related to mineral percentage on surface and other such pertinent information. I've been trying to figure out what I did for the last three days, but no dice...

If anyone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks in advance.

Page 63 of the BCM manual:

quote:

PLANET INFORMATION

Clicking the INFO tab displays info for the region controlled by the facility you are docked at.

Edit:

This is your free answer, next time please check the search function and BC Manual; there is a wealth of information in them if you take a few seconds to look. In fact it will probably be faster than if you wait around for one of us to reply.

Hey, my sincere apologies. I have read the manual, but perhaps I have missed it, there is a wealth of information there.

Perhaps I should have mentioned that I am using BCMG. I think the manual is a little different, as in my manual 63 relates to the FATAL system and missile launching. I perused the various menus and could find no [info] tab.

I will try again using the search function of the forums, and see what I can find.

Thanks again.

Ic, it shouldn't make too much of a difference, just look for the section "Docked Operationstrading" in the manual index. I don't think the location for planet info has changed at least since BC3K 2.0.

Thanks, I found it. For some reason I thought I had done it from the CC systems menu... I docked and found the [info] tab in the TRADCOM menu. It was on page 89 in the BCMG manual.

I think that's where I got confused and couldn't find it in the manual, because I didn't remember that I was docked the last time I saw the Planetary Information.

Would be kinda nice to be able to get that information from tacops for any Planet or Moon you observe, but I belive that would have to go into a wishlist thread.

Thanks again, Eclipse.

Regards,

James

quote:

Originally posted by James C McQueen:

Would be kinda nice to be able to get that information from tacops for any Planet or Moon you observe, but I belive that would have to go into a wishlist thread.

Thanks again, Eclipse.

Regards,

James

Carefull about those things an unathorised Wish list can be the death of you around here

quote:

Originally posted by James C McQueen:

but I belive that would have to go into a wishlist thread.

No it doesn't. BCG has been on a feature freeze since January and nothings going into it that wasn't already planned. In fact, several features (nothing major though - and which may very well appear in a later patch) have been also been cut, due to lack of time.