Greetings and some curiosity

Lazarus

Hi guys im new to the crowd got the game 2 weeks ago have pretty much got a decent grasp now of the game works. Of which may i just say congrats to SC i remember reading of your original BC3K game years ago glad to see you stuck with it, finally decided to pick up a copy of one of your games eventually off Amazon

Disclaimer:apologies if this has been asked before or i don't make sense

i just want some clarification in regards to planetary action. If there is a hostile region of a planet for example that is Ter/Inserection (assuming im TER/MIL) Am i able to capture the region and make it TER/MIL? If so I assume using common sense you destroy the military bases/cities and starbases in each area and then once all forces have been eliminated the area is claimed by your faction?? If thats the case i take its this is only something that a character with high C&C rank should attempt??

Apologies if im totally off track here im not sure what limits you have on being able to influence the game universe.

Welcome to our obsession!

Planetary bases cannot be captured in BCM (or BCMG). Capturing meaning converting them to your race/caste. You can capture space based star stations however.

You will be able to capture planet based stations in BCG though.

Also, INS stands for insurgent not inserection.

opps yes i err meant insurgent

so i take it planet bases are just cannon fodder to waste then for the EXP or is there any lgoistical/tactical/strategic benefit from destroying them?? except the starbases which you can land at