Gremlins in the Navitron, etc

spamllama

This has happened several times now...I've been tooling along in my Megaron, and Kendrick will pop up on the screen. "Navitron Computer...is damaged.", he says, in a voice that tells me he's addicted to Nyquil or something. I check Logistix, and the Navitron is down to 50% capacity.

Ok. No reason for the Navitron to just suddenly be damaged. No intruders, no escaped prisoners. There IS a cloaked carrier somewhere in this system, but I can handle that. No alerts in particular. So I assign some sysengs to work on the Navitron. And wait. And wait. Checking on the repairs progress now and then. And when the Navitron gets up to about 95% capacity...Kendrick flashes on screen. "Navitron Computer...is damaged." He drones. Grrrr. Navitron is back down to 50%.

So did Resnig spill coffee on the Navitron, do I have gremlins, what is going on here?

Also, I STILL have a rotting corpse in Detention. Tis getting MIGHTY smelly down there, since it's been three days...

Maybe I have a haunted/cursed ship?

[Re: repeated 50% Navitron damage]

Here is a link to an existing, related topic:

http://www.3000ad.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?u...t=000486#000000

[Re: rotting corpses]

Check the VCF; this has been fixed in an upcoming patch.

"FIXED: If a prisoner died while in detention, his status was not being updated when player docks at a station/base and the prisoner removed."