Any space Anomalies worth looking out for ?

JAY

quote:

Originally posted by Gustavo:

BTW, SC, I would like to ask you a question...First, I'm enjoying your game (simulator) veeeeeery much. It's a Greate game. I would say.... perfect, or almost....

Suggest that you run, run very fast, right over to the BCM Game Builder forum and look for a thread dealing with Missions for Roam.

You also need to fix your signature. Directions

quote:

Originally posted by Gustavo:

I would like to know if it is possible for you (or if you want to, of course) to create some... huuu... "researching free missions". Let me try to explain it. you could set some kinds of situations like "you need to search an artfact in TAU CETI system. You need to search every planet or moon to find it. If you do, you have to take it to the starbase xyz and receive a reward (money, XP or goods)" So you woudn't need to go into battle to do this (depending the Game AI).

Sure. When I find time.

But during the holidays, I will be finishing up the docs for GBS-II. This will enable others to create such scenarios.

Guest [PCA]Pheonix

I;ve hyperjumped into stuff (IE galcom ) by being too close. and ended up in Null space

You can get back though...its like a blasck hole you can get out of

Null space is uncharted territory right? I remember in BC3K id hit an object in some way and bounce back at HJ speeds which i couldnt recover from and eventually fly out of the region. Once I flew out of the region using A/B and into null space too-- it takes a hell of a long time but I did it

• 2 years later...