A Commanders Guide to the Galaxy

Well, I have been playing UC now for several days, I love the game and the whole idea behind it. One thing that struck me is the awesome scope of the game and what it allows you to be able to do. To some people, this can be daunting and even overwhelming in Roam. So what I would like to do is start this thread so that the more experienced Battlecruiser players can give out tips that will send people off to a good start in the roam mode.

The info that I am looking for here is how best to start off with a certain Race/Caste mix. Example: What would be the best way to start off making some money as a Terran Trader?

Im not asking for people to tell others how to play the game, just some advice to get going.

uhm, good idea, but you're not going to find people posting duplicate information. e.g. if you did a search under trading, you will find several hints and tips on trading.

[ 05-03-2004, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Thats fair enough SC. I just thought it might be handy for people to be able to just look in one thread and get lots of tips on all the castes/careers. Didnt mean to make a thread that would be repeating other info that is elsewhere, just thought that it would be useful.