Wow very fun game!

Hatred

Hellow!

I just got UC and it is the first game in the BC line i have played. I wish you guys could do better advertsing i would have got all of them if i knew about them this game rocks! Well i just wanted to say Hi and mabe you guys can help me with some questions latter on.

quote:

Originally posted by Hatred:

Hellow!

Hi and welcome

1. Please read the big link at the top of the forum that says READ THIS NOW

2. Please go to you profile and change your display name from Hatred to something else.

Quantum I do have something to ask but I admit I havent finnished me manual yet. I am a fleet commander, shouldnt i get more ships? I gottoa finnish that book and start on the appendx. I just cant pull my self away from the game lol.

Supreme Cmdr I'll do that right now

If you read any of the forums, you'll see that reading ALL available information is a MUST(Manual, appendix, and forum search). Help is readily available only if you help yourself first. Your time invested doing these things is well worth it!!

If you read any of the forums, you'll see that reading ALL available information is a MUST(Manual, appendix, and forum search). Help is readily available only if you help yourself first. Your time invested doing these things is well worth it!!

When you reach fleet commander, try giving orders to assets of the same type. Ex. Ter/Mil and you are Ter/Mil also.

I think he's saying that we reserve Fleet Commander in our titles for the actual official fleet commanders. Check out the Fleets link from the homepage. You might then rename yourself to Commander Malice rather than Fleet Commander Malice.

quote:

Originally posted by Fleet Commander Malice:

ok that sounds good. would Fleet Cmdr Malice work?

EX: Supreme Cmdr

No. You are not allowed to use ranks. I have changed it to Malice.

And if you don't fix your sig, I will delete your threads and kill your profile. No matter how much fun you are having with the game, rules are rules and nobody is exempt.