Money for the masses(for all noobs)

Admiral LB

And when you do trade routes, do it in a shuttle. MUCH faster.

That works well inless you're trading OTS weapons. That type of cargo will attract attention from someone meaning to do you harm. Don't be surprised if a Gammulan decloaks at a gate and turns you into a clone.

Hauling around in a vulnerable shuttle is dangerous.

Also, leaving your mining drones trundling around on a planet while you are off trading, leaves them subject to disappearing.

I always mine manually and dust the drones off before leaving the planet.

The best places to mine are moons. You can jump straight into planetfall, land and do your mining thang without using tacops to set waypoints.

I always mine manually and dust the drones off before leaving the planet.

The best places to mine are moons. You can jump straight into planetfall, land and do your mining thang without using tacops to set waypoints.

But of course, mining is only a poor man's job :)

I prefer just to blow up crusiers and carriers. Half the time they drop a cargo pod, and 25% of the time, there's a lot of valuable items in there. That's where i get all my money from essentially. Im having fun while im doing it, and im making good money if my hull doesn't get breached first :)

SC! You shouda made it that R.A.N.D.O.M could blow up a moon! >_< Effects would be so cool. (random! :D)

• 1 month later...
I looked in there I se hull repair but no hull plates :)

Hull plates are labeled as Titanium I, II, III, IV or something like that, i believe.

I dont think thats what OP meant. But probably "hull repair unit", which indeed, at Sapien, has an outstanding cost/space ratio of around $15k/1space. Followed by "Reactor Repair Kit" $12k/space. Great at start with no money. Titanium plates on the other hand have a ratio of 0.95. An exceptionally bad deal. Trellis is average with 7. All of them are beaten by SDM-Drogue@Earth though, with a ratio of 90 (OTS-Bugnor is 28)

In order of profitability

Planet, Part, "K money"/space

@Earth

SDM-Drogue 90(30)

OTS-Bugnor 28(9)

@Sapien

Hull Repair Unit 15

Reactor Repair Kit 12

Trellis 7

So best would be to ship SDM to whatever place with high inflation. At least thats as far as i discovered, and im not that far in campaign yet. Maybe there are even better deals.

Edited: Then again weapons use Weapon Bay which is usually 2500, while spare parts use Cargo Bay which is 7500, so this would bring the Drogue down to 30, and the Bugnor below the H.R.K. hmm.