3. Buy hull plates take them to majora

4. sell plates at majora

5. repeat until you have ten mill

6. go to saron buy trellis

7. sell at majora

8. repeat until you can't fit any more in the shuttle

9. continue trading until you have 80 mil

10. pick up 50 missles, radine, plutonium and what ever else

11. use the trellis trade route with your CC until you have all the cash you want

This is the best route i know about. the trip, Saron to Majora, if you have trellis will turn in about 10 mil or more

--------------------

Commander LB, GCV- Stalker

Solnar Class Cruiser

This is a good tip to make cash and yes this is me as well, to increase your funds,

1. AE to shuttle, drop drones

2. Set shuttle 2 to follow you

3. take all spare parts and drop em at majoris

4. if you have a cruiser, take it when you run out of room in the shuttles.

if you have an issue, send me a PM, but search the forums first, if you don't I WILL ignore you.

I have found earth to wraith selling OTS missles does it for me but eventually you'll use your CC and all your SC's to hull like 30-50 OTS missles and wamo you make around 1 mill per missle.

Its a nice one its the only one i really use although i have used the majoris one its good for fast cash but im in no rush.

I would recomend doing the Earth/Pluto to Majoris route selling SDM weapons.

It's faster and safer then running all the way to Wraith. SDM's take less space then OTS or Trellis and while individually yeild less profit, a full hold of them is worth more then a bay filled with Trellis or OTS.

oh, that's because you're playing BCM, and Wraith station is in Rinaal in the Cyrian region, 13 jumps away from Earth. Wraith Station was moved to Lyrius in Sirius in UC, which is much closer.

Dumping four mining drones on a planet and then parking your cruiser with engines off on a planet for a couple of hours while you read a book gets you a lot of profit in mined goods, especially if you do it in a less-traveled system (i.e. few if any hostiles) and there's a trading post around. And if you really want to be stingy, load all the goods in a shuttle and do the trading run with it while your cruiser's parked.

You don't gain much experience this way of course. But if you have a good book to read and are torn between reading it or playing the game...

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

...I have a question. uhm, what exactly do you folks do with all this money?

[*]Buy a crapload of OTS weapons to smash enemy bases.

[*]Buy a ton of Iridium to be able to cloak at any time (especially when taking over stations)

[*]Buy enough plutonium to be able to keep the shields at max at all times.

[*]Buy enough Radine to be able to ride around the galaxy without running out of gas.

[*]Upgrade the Shields, Reactor, Engine and Armor to the best possible

[*]Have cash on standby to buy replacement equipment or assets in case they get damaged.

i agree with joel and darkling, but as for spending, I just fill a shuttle up 100s of vagrant missles and a few extra asset, some upgrades, ots missles, and of course a crapload of marines, and weapons for em,(I like kamikaze attacks on tanks on planets eg. AFM Marines vs. Wildcat tank, sometimes it even works!)

• 1 year later...

One thing that I like to do is mine the crap out of a planet.

The most important thing to remember is that your ship is never full till every inch of space on/in the OC, shuttle, TP room, mining drone, and even fighter craft is full of minerals. don't forget to disarm your oc's and fighters though. the missiles take up space in the vehicles "generic" storage space. but the CC has a cargo hold just for weapons and spare parts that you can't use to fill full of minerals.

and don't forget your mining drones themselfs, they carry a good amount as well but you can't manually fill them up like you can the other crafts, you have to send them down to mine one last time before leaveing. I normally do this when I want to leave the system and try somewhere else.

also mining is much easier with shuttle mk1's with thier 5000 units of space. just manually fly and land next your drones. then extract the first, unload the cargo and let it go again. do this with all of your drones untill you either run out of full drones or the shuttle is full. and don't forget the drones take up space themselfs, so use cargo pods to store access cargo untill you let the drone go again.

oh yeah, most importantly, mind what minerals you put in the same storage area. With this many minerals on board, your likely not going to get a chance to make that same mistake twice.

And for gods sake take those matches away from Resnig just in case!

• 3 years later...
has any one found any more routes for fast cash?

using the G super ship race

I don't have routes,

But i have a list of starstations, their locations, etc.

Look in here.

Look for my long post, it won't give prices and trade routes, but if you follow my key, you could find it useful.

BTW

G super carrier ship race is just a super carrier. Nothing special there (if you ask me, supercarriers are only good for their FCs)

And when you do trade routes, do it in a shuttle. MUCH faster.

The BEST way yo get cash is simple.

1. take your CC to Majoris and land

2. take your shuttle to sarien

3. Buy hull plates take them to majora

4. sell plates at majora

5. repeat until you have ten mill

6. go to saron buy trellis

7. sell at majora

8. repeat until you can't fit any more in the shuttle

9. continue trading until you have 80 mil

10. pick up 50 missles, radine, plutonium and what ever else

11. use the trellis trade route with your CC until you have all the cash you want

This is the best route i know about. the trip, Saron to Majora, if you have trellis will turn in about 10 mil or more

I cant find HULL PLATES were can I find them I have the freeware UC I done every thing on the list im in station looking for the plates I cant find them help please