Unable to select marines

Otholo

First off, this is my first post so I'm sure I did something wrong, lemmie know if I did and I will fix it.

Now to the problem.

In UC whenever I deploy a marine to the surface of a planet I completely loose control of him. Wether I transport him down or run him down in a shuttle, the SECOND he hits planetside I am unable to issue orders to him, or even click on him for that matter. The perscan says he is on the planet, and I can zoom to him MANUALLY in tacops, but there is no option to click on him, and no green box around him signyfing him as one of mine. Can someone help me with this?

I dont know if this helps but I was also one of those rare cases in BCM where I could not deploy marines from shuttles, NO MATTER WHAT. Please help. Thanks for your time.

Otholo

OMG Im an idiot, I just downloaded the new patch, didnt notice it before IN BIG BOLD LETTERS, and it fixed my problem, can someone delete this stupid post so I dont look TO MUCH like an idiot!!!

by the way GREAT GAME Supreme Commander

LOL, oh great now theres evidence of my stupidity!! noooooo

Hey SC, I ran this game for 5 hours straight last night, no saves, no CTD, no errors, This is the BEST ONE SO FAR!!! Please keep up the kick ass work!!! Im giddy...like a little skool girl!!! Off to play now