Khaosprime

Guest BaBaBooey

quote:

Originally posted by Masefield:

Sweet Jesus. I just read their debate defending "freedom." They just don't get it do they?

No they don't. We're done with them and I've already sent Jaguar an email with my instructions.

I guess only a blind chimp won't get the racial undertones of some twit attaching a monkey's head in place of mine.

That was so totally insane that I just have to shake my head.

I tried to help them and they blew it totally, some are still asking what the big deal was.

WTF are wrong with those people?

My apologies SC, I will not try to be helpful to another website again.

If they disagree with getting permission and send off a smartass e-mail, they're done, forever.

Some are STILL asking what the big deal was....

Yes, I repeat myself, because I just cannot believe it!!

I just started reading this stuff last night... the sole purpose of the image was to start trouble... then they jump behind freedom of speech. I'm pretty sure that on the internet, your "freedom of speech" is controlled in part by agreeing to certain terms when you post on a web forum. If you don't agree to them, you get booted/banned.

I know this. Anyone else should know it as well.

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

My apologies SC, I will not try to be helpful to another website again.

No apologies between us man. Next time when I have a hunch about something, just follow my lead.

While Mike may not be directly responsible for what happened, IMO he silently encouraged it. I am 100% liable for what people post on this board and so is he for his board.

When I come to my board and I see an inappropriate thread/post, I delete it on sight because there is no democracy or freedom of speech going here where rules and regs are broken or liablity issues are in question.

All they had to do was delete the thread, kill the avatar and ban (because he obviously created the alias to stir trouble) that moron. But no, it had to be another discussion and yet another controversy. Are those the kind of people we want injected into our community? I thought not. I am certain that they are not all the same, but I still question issues like this when I see it.