Gammulan Recruitment thread

I am creating this thread for new and old commanders that may want to join the Gammulan Fleet, but have questions about it.

Please, feel free to ask questions in regards to policies, ship strengths, area of operations and goals of the Gammulan Military.

The Existing Gammulan commanders will do our best to answer any questions you may have.

Ask away, and of course join the Gammulans.

We don't just see the Universe, We conquer it!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Remo Williams

Thats not what I said. You should have read the second PM I sent you. You can have two AE's depending on their Race-Caste. You had choosen your second AE as Insurgent. You can't have Insurgent and GALCOM AE's. You can have GALCOM and Gammulan AE's though. I'm not fond of the idea but the choice is yours.

quote:

Originally posted by Commander Elio Jason:

i request an AE change.

if authorisation is granted i will make a new name and post here.

You probably could wait until the new fleet database is online before you make a new fourm name, because I'm not 100% sure how it is going to handle multiple AE's from the same person.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Barron,

send me a private message with your wants.

What fleet? Diplomacy fleet or patrol fleet? the asset type that you want, and of course it's name.

Give me that info and we will get you squared away.

Guest aces155

Hi guys, this is my second thread EVER!!!

Anyways, I totally want to kick some Galcommie arse all over the galaxy *polishes his R.A.N.D.O.M" Thusly I request being part of the Deplomacy Fleet

Also, I am very new, heck my Storm Carrier the GCV-Thundercloud hasnt even left its launch sector yet *I have NO CLUE how to make money as a Gammulan* so maybe you could PM me with tips/tricks for being da bomb as a Stormy...

Here is a topic I posted please answer if ya can....

Uhh... I do a lot of roleplaying/fiction writing <---D&D since day 1 so I hope to write some soon, ill try to live up to the names of the great writers on the board...

I can see somepeople starting to fall asleep so I will wrap this up...

I am a n00b teach me Sensi

I want to write awsome stories, teach me how

How do I get myself in the GCV... My ship is still named UCV where do I go in game to fix that

Can someone email me with our fleet server *if I get in*

OK.... In typical n00b style I am going to load the game again and crash into another planet...

TA TA

*closes channel*

woah! a newbie!

*n00b alams go off*

ahem.....first things first. you need to remove the picture you have in your signature.

if you want GCV you need to be in Galcom. when you join the fleet the designation will be GMV for Gammulans.

contact lorddavid or Jaguar and they should get you intergrated....err newly recruited into th fleet.

hope to see you around

OK,

Here's the deal Terrik, first off, change your Gammulan Navy to Gammulan Diplomacy Fleet, 2nd, remove the GCV and make it GMV, and third and not least, take your serial number out of your sig.

Private message me and we will deal with the rest.

Welcome to the Diplomacy fleet commander.

Offensive Advisor Jaguar

Head of Diplomacy Fleet

The Gammulan War Council officially welcomes you, Terrik Durlun, to the mightiest force in the Galaxy. We'll get you out of the newbie stage and onto the front lines in no time at all. You do have the Gammulan Spirit, and soon you will know the Gammulan ways of war.

(Jaguar, check your private messages)

Guest aces155

Hehehe.... . Talk about a good start.... I take over two bases.... Genisis (now that took some guts) and I think err.... Began with a C in the terran section.... I return home to Gamma to resupply and BOOOM! crash myself straight into the base (and I hadn't saved either).....