New Gammulan Roll call

OK, commanders in the Gammulan fleets, and elsewhere.

I need a roll call ASAP, new fleet database is going online this week sometime, and I want us up to date and ready to roll.

Also, I want to know which of you has BCM gold, and which of you are running straight BCM.

I will start.

Offensive Advisor Jaguar, head of Diplomacy Fleet, present and accounted for.

Stormcarrier Prosterno, prepped and ready for action.

Running BCM with all updates.

BCM gold to come this weekend, then I rebuild my system and wait for high speed internet, within this quarter sometime(or so they tell me).

OK, commanders, SOUND OFF!!!

[ 04-28-2003, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

OK, I am on a business trip in Kennewick Washington, and am hooked up at 26K, so I am frustrated.

Where the H%^^ is DragonLady?

Does anyone know where she hangs out?

We need to get her over here before the database goes online, besides, I need backup on those political thread, she makes me look like a lefty.

Well darling, nice to see I'm not forgotten. I've been doing a lot of other things of late (at the moment it's mudding) but I'm still around. I don't know how much of me you'll see in the future, but I'm here. If you want to contact me send me a private message (I get them in my email, which I check every couple of days) or use ICQ, my number is 173266393.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, what's up? Been in a slump lately and I received word today from my national guard unit that next year we might be deployed to either Bosnia, Kosovo, Sinai in Egypt, or gitmo in Cuba. I'm feeling excited and nervous at the same time as this will be my first deployment overseas for active duty. I definately can't wait to get BCG but for now I'll be playing homeworld 2 pretty soon. Gammulan to the core I am and an indie I'll always be.

• 2 weeks later...

Testing to make sure that my JPG shows up.

I have moved everything to a new server, so must test it.

Seems to be working fine and dandy.

Now to update the webring webpage, now that it has been moved to the new server.