Resnig, you're grounded!!!

HiPingScoba

I found a way to keep Resnig from activating my injured marines. (He always seems to chose the guy with 23 life to ready for combat, while 2 or 3 marines with 100 life and 0 ff are still off duty). Periodically, it is good to send him to medibay (he must have a headache or a mental problem contributing to his poor judgement) and leave him there a while longer than it takes for his ff to reach 0. I.E. "Resnig you're grounded to medibay, and no gameboy either!" Besides, with the frequency of enemy boarding parties, he could use a break himself! This will help until XP1 and the "stand down" option arrives!

quote:

Originally posted by HiPingScoba:

(he must have a headache or a mental problem contributing to his poor judgement)

LOL! That's a good one!

Yep; its a good one alright. In fact, you don't have to worry about his LF while in Medibay, because he will still heal since he's in there. Getting the Celestial Orb arfifact also helps. In which case, you can keep him in Medibay and in a strait jacket indefinitely

He will leave when hungry though. And guess what, after eating, he will go back on-station instead of going to MediBay. So, watch out for that sneaky behaviour!!

• 1 month later...
Guest Macon De'Witt

SC how long to I got to beg to be able to space crewmembers out the airlock! And I want a cut screen of my marines stuffing the poor fool in there too

• 1 year later...

Hey, maybe when Knightblade comes out you'll be able to do that. -- except maybe Resnig isn't part of that crew. Oh well, you know what they say, the universe's two inexhaustible resources are hydrogen and idiocy; Resnig's spiritual cousin will probably be on board there to shove out the door.

(Off-topic) Personally, I'm looking forward to inspecting a 31st century head (lavatory, WC, bathroom, necessity, call it what you will).

quote:

Hey, maybe when Knightblade comes out you'll be able to do that.

I was hoping UCedge to edge, would allow that..lol

I like the flexability of games run on the PC. xbox/ps2 etc. are just not my cup of tea.

if 3000ad could get half UC into an XBOX game, I would be not only be amazed, I would reconsider my stance; however, I would buy anything 3000ad releases for the PC. BCMG and UC (all the patches and long term support) have litteraly sold me on their product line.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

quote:

p.s. i serched the board and no one said who he was

You can't be serious?

Use my member number and/or name and do a search (all forums, it will take a while) on his name. I don't think I posted on him too much but the one I am remembering is how he used to act in the bc3k days and what earned him his reputation.

Or just play for some time.... and you'll surely discover who he is and what the hell he's doing...

Take a look at the appendix under the crew section...

I'll give a straight up answer (mostly because this is my 51st post, making me an ensign)

He is your Combat Officer, and it has been a running gag for years in these forums, because WAAAAAY back in the original battlecrusier, he did things that really irritated people, so now he is a target for rants.

Hi,

quote:

Originally posted by Ditto00:

he did things that really irritated people,

Resnig isn't irritating. He's way too incompetent for that!

Greetings,

Wouter Dijkslag

quote:

Originally posted by Wody:

Hi,

quote:

Originally posted by Ditto00:

he did things that really irritated people,

Resnig isn't irritating. He's way too incompetent for that!

Greetings,

Wouter Dijkslag

ROTFL!!!!

Just remember, NEVER let him in enginnering. Not only will he destroy everything along the way, but he will also screw with the controls once he gets there.

Ditto00: "Full Speed Ahead"

Brooks: "Engaging Thrust Profile"

*BOOM*

Ditto00: "Lanix! Report! Have we been hit?"

Lanix: "Negative; worse, RESNIG IS IN ENGINEERING!!!"

Ditto00: "Oh F#%$! Kendrick! Is everthing ok down there!?!?!"

Kendrick: Resnig, get out of here! No, don't touch that! (boom) Resnig! Stop!!! (another boom) RESNIG DON'T TOUCH THAT!!!"

*Power Loss*

Ditto00: "Switch to solar Power!"

*Auxillary systems come online*

Lanix: "Sir, he... just... ejected the core..."

Ditto00: "Damn! Prepare a shuttle, I'm going shopping"

*BOOM*

Lanix: "Sir! HE JUST DESTROYED THE SUB-DECK!"

Ditto00: "............... I should give him to the gammulans... Is the SOS emmiter still online?"

*BOOM*

Ditto00: "Don't tell me, I know"

*Looks at sparking SOS button*

Credits:

Ditto00: Commander

Brooks: Flight Officer

Kendrick: Chief Engineer

Lanix: Tatical officer

Resnig: Combat Officer, aka the running gag of the forums

[ 07-09-2004, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: Ditto00 ]