The unexplored regions

Pyromaniac

I believe at Droia, possibly obsidia, that there is a flux that will take you to a Uregion with a debris field in the middle, (no graphics though, I have no idea what it does) and about six diffent flux points. Each other flux brings you to another Uregion. I went exploring there and was trapped for a few hours game time. I ran out of plutonium and had about 80 radine left when I escaped. I'm not going to tell you how to get out, just to save you the fun . Anyways, I did a search and found some really interesting galaxian stuff. I guess multiplayer hides some more secrets than multiplayer, but i've never played it. Time to do so I think. Any notes or comments would be appreciated. I want to know how many of you have found these Uregions, or have come across any other hidden things lurking about.

I thought that I'll add that these Uregions are swarming with enimies. I managed to pick up the best upgrade for the engines, and numerous other upgrades that I could sell for credits. When you are in these massive battles, you will almost always have enimies on board you CC, so I'd not come here in a cruiser. If anyone knows what a debris field is for, I'd like to know. It's classified as a hazard so Im guessing it is something you don't want to fly into.

I recall reading somewhere that you can find cargo pods in the debris field.... so they must just be a gigantic waste dump.....

• 1 year later...

if you go to the appendix on your computer and go to the navchart links section it show the different outcomes from entering a flux field. but there is no way to select the exit you want. so getting to the bebris feild is by luck.