New Official Beta Testers

Supreme Cmdr

Hey quantum, Im expecting the iodine treatment so Im all ready for that. Just not looking forward to the isolation. Hyperthyroidism has been the bane of my existance for the last six months - most of it I assumed was because of work stress and a few colds, but after a really nasty period about a month ago I decided to goto the doctors (After about 12 years) and see whats what. Not being a fan of needles, I was instantly horrified at the prospect of blood tests and the like but it was all worth it now I actually know whats been wrong with me and I can get treated. I still dont know all the specifics, but if you have a few minutes to put proverbial pen to PM I would appreciate your insight.

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to his exceptional assistance (apart from being good spirited/natured, supportive etc) to us wrt multiplayer etc, Marvin has been added to the official Beta testers list effectively immediately.

Thanks guys. I hope I don't do anything stupid but, if I do, you're all more than welcome to send me a PM.

Special thanks to Remo (wherever you are) and Gordon for letting me become a player in Prime Fleet and its testing. And, of course, the SC ... for reminding me of some commanding officers I've worked for (and would again, if anyone was crazy enough to reactivate me).

quote:

Originally posted by Marvin:

And, of course, the SC ... for reminding me of some commanding officers I've worked for

hehe. Most people don't realize (or don't know/remember unless they know me personally) that I come from a family with a strong military background. I just don't talk about it.

quote:

Originally posted by Cc:

Congrats Marvin!!

Does this mean we can bug you now?

You are always welcome to bug me. But, to keep from cluttering up the forum, I can tell you my answer will almost always be: Join Prime Fleet ... where you can find the answer to most any problem.

• 4 weeks later...