Secret Service Investigates Teen's Art

The first amendment has limits in regards to what students are and aren't allowed to do in school. The child was not suspended, etc. but the incident was (as it should have been) investigated.

Try drawing the same thing and show it to your co-workers and you would illicit the same response from authorities. And you probably shouldn't use that story as your only source - considering that it briefly touches on the actual content of the drawings. That story was written to antagonize a response by acting like "it was just a picture of a devil" as opposed to actually showing a picture of what was drawn or telling the entire story.

So much for Freedom of speech, Kinda like invading Iraq with promises of democracy and freedom and then shutting down a newspaper because they didn't like what was being printed.

Shut it down because they had no editorial influence over what was printed most likely.

Lead by example? "Sounds of laughter"

Anyone else see some unlawful censorship and forced conformity in the schools, besides me.?

So, who is going to be a good little drone and notify the authorities about what we all have had to say about their sorry backsides in these forums?

I'm working on my next Iron Cross with all my recent propaganda!

Seriously though - find another source -there was one I read yesterday that went a lot more in-depth than the link you posted to, and they had good reason to investigate this.

The secret service being involved was only natural once it was reported to them. Even the sheriff's department has to show up once they are called in - even if it's a b.s. call - because that's the way the law works - they are liable if they don't.