Afghanistan and Iraq.....

quote:

Originally posted by street:

I have tried, and gave up., But I must say:" I could NOT have said it better!!"

Neither of you are conservatives, and neither of you are republicans nor have been republicans.

You are both feel good liberals that are emotional about Bush and will use anything and everything to bring him down. To conspiracy theories, to idiotic socalled facts that have no merit to begin with.

You are both tried and true Bush haters, nothing more, and nothing less, anything you say, I take in that light, it is an emotional thing for you, and facts will not change your minds.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by street:

I have tried, and gave up., But I must say:" I could NOT have said it better!!"

Neither of you are conservatives, and neither of you are republicans nor have been republicans.

You are both feel good liberals that are emotional about Bush and will use anything and everything to bring him down. To conspiracy theories, to idiotic socalled facts that have no merit to begin with.

You are both tried and true Bush haters, nothing more, and nothing less, anything you say, I take in that light, it is an emotional thing for you, and facts will not change your minds.

Excuse me? Listen I can humor your stupidity where it concerns the world. Calling me a liar however is unacceptable. I VOTED FOR BUSH. I AM A REPUBLICAN. I have a very nice REPUBLICAN VOTERS CARD, got calls on election day from Barbara and Jeb both via recording, reminding me to go to the polls and vote for G.W.

As for this retort to the FACTS... all I have to say is TYPICAL.

I think you owe me an apology for calling me a liar and if you are a man of ANY integrity or honor you will do so... I won't hold my breath.

Nuff said.

Excuse me? Listen I can humor your stupidity where it concerns the world. Calling me a liar however is unacceptable. I VOTED FOR BUSH. I AM A REPUBLICAN. I have a very nice REPUBLICAN VOTERS CARD, got calls on election day from Barbara and Jeb both via recording, reminding me to go to the polls and vote for G.W.

I think you owe me an apology for calling me a liar and if you are a man of ANY integrity or honor you will do so... I won't hold my breath.

Nuff said.

Nuff said.

I never called you a liar, I just don't think that you are a Republican.

I think that you may THINK you are a Republican, but actions speak MUCH louder then words.

The facts do indeed speak for themselves, and the fact is that the war in Iraq was justified, it was OVERjustified as far as I am concerned, and Bush did NOT mislead anyone.

As a matter of fact, he UNDERSTATED the urgency of taking out Saddam Housein. He was a CLEAR and PRESENT danger to the United States.

ALL TRUE facts, brought to light by various intelligence agencies, the administration itself, and foreign leaders ALL point to the FACT that Saddam was indeed helping finance, train, and support Terrorist organizations and terrorist operations. He did INDEED have weapons of Mass Destruction that he did NOT destroy, he was indeed looking to try and create a nuclear weapon, and had the mobile facilities to create more biological and Chemical weapons

The FACTS show this to be true, but the fact is, since he tried so hard to convince people that HE HAD to do it, for SO LONG, that the WMD's were able to be smuggled out of the country.

Most of the labs were removed and sent out via Scrap steel, over 1000 tons a month, to various countries in the middle east and Europe. Most the WMD's were loaded onto cargo ships, 3 to be exact, which are now somewhere in the world loaded to the gills, the rest were sent via convoy into Syria to the Baathist party in power there, to be used and distributed to various terrorist organizations, in order to avenge his fall from power. He knew it was coming, so he did his best to make sure that vengeance would still come.

So far they have attempted to use one of those weapons in Jordan, that attempt was thwarted and the weapon defused and destroyed.

Those weapons are now floating around, because Bush wanted to convince people before he made his move on Saddam. Too little, too late.

If he had NOT waited to convince us, then he could have stopped the transfer of those weapons into the hands of those that will undoubtedly, when given the opportunity, use them against civilian targets here in the US.

But, since this massive amounts of WMD's has not been found in Iraq, the peaceniks and those that hate Bush, are using it against him, and saying that he misled us, that he lied to us, etc etc ad nauseum, when the true facts point in the EXACT OPPOSITE direction.

You and Street continue to pound on Bush and say how you will do whatever you can to get him out of office. Well, you have a death wish, because if Kerry is elected, then we're all screwed.

A true Republican would give the president the benefit of the doubt, and back him because the only choice he has is to make war on these terrorists, because there is no peace to be had with Zealots, and all they want, ALL they want, is for YOU, and ME, and your children and your mother and your father, your ENTIRE family, unless they are devout Muslims of course, TO DIE!!!

Get it, this is either us, or them....

Me, I really don't wish my children to go through what those poor contractors have gone through, as in a beheading, and killed, because they were infedels.

They want you DEAD, and NOTHING, NOTHING, not past blame, not saying your sorry, not sending everyone of our boys home from the middle east is going to change that.

It is either US, or THEM, there is NO middle ground with these guys. And if they are able to chase us out of the middle east with our tails between our legs, it will embolden them, and the terrorist attacks on the US will skyrocket and MILLIONS of your fellow Americans will DIE....

Those are the facts, ignore them at your peril....

I think that you may THINK you are a Republican, but actions speak MUCH louder then words.

The facts do indeed speak for themselves, and the fact is that the war in Iraq was justified, it was OVERjustified as far as I am concerned, and Bush did NOT mislead anyone.

As a matter of fact, he UNDERSTATED the urgency of taking out Saddam Housein. He was a CLEAR and PRESENT danger to the United States.

ALL TRUE facts, brought to light by various intelligence agencies, the administration itself, and foreign leaders ALL point to the FACT that Saddam was indeed helping finance, train, and support Terrorist organizations and terrorist operations. He did INDEED have weapons of Mass Destruction that he did NOT destroy, he was indeed looking to try and create a nuclear weapon, and had the mobile facilities to create more biological and Chemical weapons

The FACTS show this to be true, but the fact is, since he tried so hard to convince people that HE HAD to do it, for SO LONG, that the WMD's were able to be smuggled out of the country.

Most of the labs were removed and sent out via Scrap steel, over 1000 tons a month, to various countries in the middle east and Europe. Most the WMD's were loaded onto cargo ships, 3 to be exact, which are now somewhere in the world loaded to the gills, the rest were sent via convoy into Syria to the Baathist party in power there, to be used and distributed to various terrorist organizations, in order to avenge his fall from power. He knew it was coming, so he did his best to make sure that vengeance would still come.

So far they have attempted to use one of those weapons in Jordan, that attempt was thwarted and the weapon defused and destroyed.

Those weapons are now floating around, because Bush wanted to convince people before he made his move on Saddam. Too little, too late.

If he had NOT waited to convince us, then he could have stopped the transfer of those weapons into the hands of those that will undoubtedly, when given the opportunity, use them against civilian targets here in the US.

But, since this massive amounts of WMD's has not been found in Iraq, the peaceniks and those that hate Bush, are using it against him, and saying that he misled us, that he lied to us, etc etc ad nauseum, when the true facts point in the EXACT OPPOSITE direction.

You and Street continue to pound on Bush and say how you will do whatever you can to get him out of office. Well, you have a death wish, because if Kerry is elected, then we're all screwed.

A true Republican would give the president the benefit of the doubt, and back him because the only choice he has is to make war on these terrorists, because there is no peace to be had with Zealots, and all they want, ALL they want, is for YOU, and ME, and your children and your mother and your father, your ENTIRE family, unless they are devout Muslims of course, TO DIE!!!

Me, I really don't wish my children to go through what those poor contractors have gone through, as in a beheading, and killed, because they were infedels.

They want you DEAD, and NOTHING, NOTHING, not past blame, not saying your sorry, not sending everyone of our boys home from the middle east is going to change that.

It is either US, or THEM, there is NO middle ground with these guys. And if they are able to chase us out of the middle east with our tails between our legs, it will embolden them, and the terrorist attacks on the US will skyrocket and MILLIONS of your fellow Americans will DIE....

You do understand Jaguar that in everything you said there is not one fact. This is the same line of fear that has been spewed since 9/11. I think that any President would be capable of defending this nation against terror. I think that ANY President with the resources of this nation, its people and our WILL could repell ANY threat and would. You act like there is some divinity that has a hand over Bush making him more capable than anyone to defend this nation. Wrong. If anything he has ignited the hatred that is harbored not just in the Middle East but GLOBALLY against this nation. I am right with you when it comes to us being IT in the world. When there is disaster who is the first nation the world turns to... US. With their hats in their hands and their resentments they come to us. I do not doubt for an instant that much of the world are a bunch of JEALOUS, PETTY, RUNNER-UPs to this great nation.

HOWEVER, I feel NO security in the way G.W. has run this effort. The true enemy Al-Qaeda is working with impunity. A guy in a cave has better health care than the average American and meanwhile OUR PARTY is trespassing on our freedoms across the board! You feel secure with a Tom DeLay in our party? I don't. You feel seure with a bungling Administration that has failed to have ONE intelligence breakthrough in nearly three years that has led to the capture or killing of Osama Bin Laden?

What you have failed to assess in your simplistic viewpoint is this. What has brought G.W. the ability to trespass on our liberty and to keep him in good stead (until recently)? FEAR. You want to know why there is no Osama yet? Because FEAR is what they need to do unto you what they will... and you for all of your bold proclamations of strength have made one thing clear... YOU ARE SCARED. They have succeeded in gelding you. In making you just another lemming. They have maintained this fear by allowing our enemies to remain. Meanwhile oil prices soar, debt increases and profits skyrocket for companies that are affiliated with the Administration. Meanwhile you sit there and remain frightened and fixated eliminating all critical thought from the equation... happy to have your strings pulled.

If that is Republican, you may be right. I may not be a Republican anymore. I am certainly not a Republican like you. I still believe in right is right and America before the PARTY. I will never put a PARTY above this nation. An agenda in front of my liberty or freedom behind my FEARS. You have done all of the above. Congratulations.

BE AFRAID. CONFORM. FEAR IS GOOD. ORANGE ALERT. RED ALERT. WMD. NUKE. BE AFRAID. CONFORM. BUSH GOOD. BUSH PROTECT. TOO MUCH FREEDOM IS BAD. FEAR IS GOOD. BE AFRAID. CONFORM.

This message brought to you by Takvah... taking the sub out of subliminal.

Oh and they talked up a single munition with residue of a chemical agent like it was the smoking gun. If there was any corroboration to anything you have stated it would be plastered for all to see... and I would gladly eat my hat. Your President said, there was no connection between Saddam and 9/11. Dick Cheney said there was in December 2001... now he says to CNBC, I never said that. WHERE THE HELL IS THE ACCOUNTABILITY WITH THESE GUYS?

You do understand Jaguar that in everything you said there is not one fact. This is the same line of fear that has been spewed since 9/11. I think that any President would be capable of defending this nation against terror. I think that ANY President with the resources of this nation, its people and our WILL could repell ANY threat and would. You act like there is some divinity that has a hand over Bush making him more capable than anyone to defend this nation. Wrong. If anything he has ignited the hatred that is harbored not just in the Middle East but GLOBALLY against this nation. I am right with you when it comes to us being IT in the world. When there is disaster who is the first nation the world turns to... US. With their hats in their hands and their resentments they come to us. I do not doubt for an instant that much of the world are a bunch of JEALOUS, PETTY, RUNNER-UPs to this great nation.

HOWEVER, I feel NO security in the way G.W. has run this effort. The true enemy Al-Qaeda is working with impunity. A guy in a cave has better health care than the average American and meanwhile OUR PARTY is trespassing on our freedoms across the board! You feel secure with a Tom DeLay in our party? I don't. You feel seure with a bungling Administration that has failed to have ONE intelligence breakthrough in nearly three years that has led to the capture or killing of Osama Bin Laden?

What you have failed to assess in your simplistic viewpoint is this. What has brought G.W. the ability to trespass on our liberty and to keep him in good stead (until recently)? FEAR. You want to know why there is no Osama yet? Because FEAR is what they need to do unto you what they will... and you for all of your bold proclamations of strength have made one thing clear... YOU ARE SCARED. They have succeeded in gelding you. In making you just another lemming. They have maintained this fear by allowing our enemies to remain. Meanwhile oil prices soar, debt increases and profits skyrocket for companies that are affiliated with the Administration. Meanwhile you sit there and remain frightened and fixated eliminating all critical thought from the equation... happy to have your strings pulled.

If that is Republican, you may be right. I may not be a Republican anymore. I am certainly not a Republican like you. I still believe in right is right and America before the PARTY. I will never put a PARTY above this nation. An agenda in front of my liberty or freedom behind my FEARS. You have done all of the above. Congratulations.

BE AFRAID. CONFORM. FEAR IS GOOD. ORANGE ALERT. RED ALERT. WMD. NUKE. BE AFRAID. CONFORM. BUSH GOOD. BUSH PROTECT. TOO MUCH FREEDOM IS BAD. FEAR IS GOOD. BE AFRAID. CONFORM.

Oh and they talked up a single munition with residue of a chemical agent like it was the smoking gun. If there was any corroboration to anything you have stated it would be plastered for all to see... and I would gladly eat my hat. Your President said, there was no connection between Saddam and 9/11. Dick Cheney said there was in December 2001... now he says to CNBC, I never said that. WHERE THE HELL IS THE ACCOUNTABILITY WITH THESE GUYS?

As I said Takvah,

THOSE ARE ALL TRUE FACTS!!!

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

Each one has been confirmed, not just once, but from 3 different sources, my own and public.

These are INDEED the facts, that you continue to ignore.

Again, ignore them at your peril....

ANd NIETHER Cheney, NOR Bush EVER said that Saddam had ANY direct links to 911, NEVER, NOT ONCE....... Get a tape of it and we'll talk, but so far NOT one media outlet has come up with ANY recording of ANYONE in the administration saying that Saddam had ANYTHING to do with 911.

I think he should have, because Saddam did have some direct connection with the hijackers via one of his intelligence officers. But you think that's false as well. Again, ignore what I say at your peril, because each has been confirmed NUMEROUS times....

Me, I'm outta here for 5 days, CQ Field day, it's that time of year again....

As I said Takvah,

Each one has been confirmed, not just once, but from 3 different sources, my own and public.

ANd NIETHER Cheney, NOR Bush EVER said that Saddam had ANY direct links to 911, NEVER, NOT ONCE....... Get a tape of it and we'll talk, but so far NOT one media outlet has come up with ANY recording of ANYONE in the administration saying that Saddam had ANYTHING to do with 911.

I think he should have, because Saddam did have some direct connection with the hijackers via one of his intelligence officers. But you think that's false as well. Again, ignore what I say at your peril, because each has been confirmed NUMEROUS times....

As I said Takvah,

quote:

Originally posted by Takvah:

You do understand Jaguar that in everything you said there is not one fact. This is the same line of fear that has been spewed since 9/11. I think that any President would be capable of defending this nation against terror.

Well let's put it this way. Hmmm, you speak of fear as a bad thing but it is not. Fear is neither good nor bad it's just a survival instinct. If we had maintained a good level of fear since the first World Trade center bombing, then with 9/11 we would not have been caught off guard. And what was the response from us at that time with the bombing, oh yeah lop a few missles here and there and walla we have instilled fear into these terrorist so every one can go back to their rave parties, pot smoking, cocaine sniffing, booze drinking and just basically have a grand ol' time cause we have no fear it will never happen again because we showed them what's what. HA! Fear, we better, cause it will save our lives.

quote:

You do understand Jaguar that in everything you said there is not one fact. This is the same line of fear that has been spewed since 9/11. I think that any President would be capable of defending this nation against terror.

Well let's put it this way. Hmmm, you speak of fear as a bad thing but it is not. Fear is neither good nor bad it's just a survival instinct. If we had maintained a good level of fear since the first World Trade center bombing, then with 9/11 we would not have been caught off guard. And what was the response from us at that time with the bombing, oh yeah lop a few missles here and there and walla we have instilled fear into these terrorist so every one can go back to their rave parties, pot smoking, cocaine sniffing, booze drinking and just basically have a grand ol' time cause we have no fear it will never happen again because we showed them what's what. HA! Fear, we better, cause it will save our lives.

quote:

quote:

You do understand Jaguar that in everything you said there is not one fact. This is the same line of fear that has been spewed since 9/11. I think that any President would be capable of defending this nation against terror. I think that ANY President with the resources of this nation, its people and our WILL could repell ANY threat and would.

Oh you mean like how Clinton REFUSED to take Bin Laden into custody because he didn't want to derail the Peace process with Israel & the Palestinians? He was more concerned with leaving his Mark in history, than bringing a known terrorist to justice. Yes, ANY president indeed.

quote:

You act like there is some divinity that has a hand over Bush making him more capable than anyone to defend this nation. Wrong. If anything he has ignited the hatred that is harbored not just in the Middle East but GLOBALLY against this nation.

Oh yes, you're completely right, Before Bush everyone LOVED the U.S., and now they All Hate us!!

Please WAKE UP, The entire world has hated us since the 70's, why? Because we have the BEST economy, the Lowest unemployment, the most disposable income, the most of EVERYTHING and everyone is Jealous of us.

quote:

A guy in a cave has better health care than the average American

You OBVIOUSLY have never been to any other country, or at least a hospitol in another country. Let's see:

1a. In the U.S. if you need a bypass, they schedule you for Outpatient Surgury and get it done the same day.

1b. In Canada you go on a waiting list and suffer for approximately 3-6 Months depending on your age (the older the longer) and they literally hope you die before it's your turn to get the procedure done.

2a. In the U.S. if you get hit by a car, you go to a Trauma center to get stabalized.

2b. In the rest of the world, most countries don't even HAVE trauma centers!

3a. In the U.S. if you have AIDS, and no insurance, you qualify for assistance with medication to the point to where your life is DRAMATICALLY extended.

3b. In Africa, you simply die.

4a. In the U.S. If healthcare cost rise, hospitols increase their fees because it's legal to do so.

4b. In England, if healthcare costs rise, hospitols simply shut down and REFUSE to take more patients because it's legal to do so.

5a. In the U.S. you can get healthcare even if you can't afford it because you're unemployed (or other reasons).

5b. In South America, if you're unemployed, You're screwed. (which between 20-40% are "Officially" Unemployed.

6a. In Columbia, They divert money from the Military, Police and National Security to pay for National Healthcare. That's good because since there's practically no LAW ENFORCEMENT, Smugglers, Drug dealers, Militants and the Lawless, run with impunity putting plenty in the hospitols.

6b. In the U.S. we feel safe.

quote:

You do understand Jaguar that in everything you said there is not one fact. This is the same line of fear that has been spewed since 9/11. I think that any President would be capable of defending this nation against terror. I think that ANY President with the resources of this nation, its people and our WILL could repell ANY threat and would.

Oh you mean like how Clinton REFUSED to take Bin Laden into custody because he didn't want to derail the Peace process with Israel & the Palestinians? He was more concerned with leaving his Mark in history, than bringing a known terrorist to justice. Yes, ANY president indeed.

quote:

You act like there is some divinity that has a hand over Bush making him more capable than anyone to defend this nation. Wrong. If anything he has ignited the hatred that is harbored not just in the Middle East but GLOBALLY against this nation.

Oh yes, you're completely right, Before Bush everyone LOVED the U.S., and now they All Hate us!!

Please WAKE UP, The entire world has hated us since the 70's, why? Because we have the BEST economy, the Lowest unemployment, the most disposable income, the most of EVERYTHING and everyone is Jealous of us.

quote:

A guy in a cave has better health care than the average American

You OBVIOUSLY have never been to any other country, or at least a hospitol in another country. Let's see:

1a. In the U.S. if you need a bypass, they schedule you for Outpatient Surgury and get it done the same day.

1b. In Canada you go on a waiting list and suffer for approximately 3-6 Months depending on your age (the older the longer) and they literally hope you die before it's your turn to get the procedure done.

2a. In the U.S. if you get hit by a car, you go to a Trauma center to get stabalized.

2b. In the rest of the world, most countries don't even HAVE trauma centers!

3a. In the U.S. if you have AIDS, and no insurance, you qualify for assistance with medication to the point to where your life is DRAMATICALLY extended.

3b. In Africa, you simply die.

4a. In the U.S. If healthcare cost rise, hospitols increase their fees because it's legal to do so.

4b. In England, if healthcare costs rise, hospitols simply shut down and REFUSE to take more patients because it's legal to do so.

5a. In the U.S. you can get healthcare even if you can't afford it because you're unemployed (or other reasons).

5b. In South America, if you're unemployed, You're screwed. (which between 20-40% are "Officially" Unemployed.

6a. In Columbia, They divert money from the Military, Police and National Security to pay for National Healthcare. That's good because since there's practically no LAW ENFORCEMENT, Smugglers, Drug dealers, Militants and the Lawless, run with impunity putting plenty in the hospitols.

6b. In the U.S. we feel safe.