And Kerry is better or different than Bush how?

quote:

Originally posted by street:

LOOK, you all evidently, do NOT see any evidence of such, even though I have made repeated referral to the ideologies which contradict our nations founding purpose, and tradition.

SO, now I will add a couple more examples, after stating.."REREAD ALL MY POST within this catagory(i.e. POLITICS)of the forum" Redundancy IS ,indeed, tiresome.

My privacy IS currantly being viiolated and abused, ....snip

Thought you might want to take a look at this Project ECHELON

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

LOOK, you all evidently, do NOT see any evidence of such, even though I have made repeated referral to the ideologies which contradict our nations founding purpose, and tradition.

SO, now I will add a couple more examples, after stating.."REREAD ALL MY POST within this catagory(i.e. POLITICS)of the forum" Redundancy IS ,indeed, tiresome.

My privacy IS currantly being viiolated and abused, ....snip

Thought you might want to take a look at this Project ECHELON

some recognize the reality of such, most do not comprehend it's validity, or see any direct reason to be concerned. baised on the FALSE PREMISE, : "I'm Not a criminal;therefore, I don't have anything to hide"

I;however, being in direct contact with the digital communications and electronics Engineering communities, worldwide(REALLY QUITE SMALL); can vouch for it's validity, capability, AND danger to the innocent....ESPECIALLY when the adopted philosophy, is : Preemptive incarceration, of SUSPECTED.... "(you fill in) ",with NO justifiable proof, and with NO legal representation"

Makes for ONE HELL of a concept...DOES IT NOT?

street sticks tounqe out at" BUSH/BLAIR(THE TWO HEADED BEAST!! )"LOL

AWE, dont EVEN...It's a JOKE!!..You BUSH-WAR-ITES, will ATTACK ANYTHING.....just because....well...DOCTRINE BEFORE REASON???

some recognize the reality of such, most do not comprehend it's validity, or see any direct reason to be concerned. baised on the FALSE PREMISE, : "I'm Not a criminal;therefore, I don't have anything to hide"

I;however, being in direct contact with the digital communications and electronics Engineering communities, worldwide(REALLY QUITE SMALL); can vouch for it's validity, capability, AND danger to the innocent....ESPECIALLY when the adopted philosophy, is : Preemptive incarceration, of SUSPECTED.... "(you fill in) ",with NO justifiable proof, and with NO legal representation"

Makes for ONE HELL of a concept...DOES IT NOT?

street sticks tounqe out at" BUSH/BLAIR(THE TWO HEADED BEAST!! )"LOL

AWE, dont EVEN...It's a JOKE!!..You BUSH-WAR-ITES, will ATTACK ANYTHING.....just because....well...DOCTRINE BEFORE REASON???

Well, here is my take on this. I have to say that I agree with Street on many points. Kerry was born in a wealthy family chose to serve in Vietnam EVEN THOUGH HE WAS AGAINST IT. He by choice chose to do the most dangerous duty. Bush on the other hand RAN AWAY FROM THE WAR. His father got him a safe position in the National Guard while men oversea's laid their lives down for a war that wasn't EVEN POLTICALLY CORRECT. Most of them not by choice. But Kerry instead of getting a position in the National Guard went to Vietnam anyway. Kerry got shot four FREAKING TIMES and your complaining that he used his purple hearts to get out of Vietnam. Well, I don't blame him. Now Bush because he came from a rich family got the luxary to stay back in America. Some of you call Kerry a coward yet when Bush here ran away from the war. Because he was from a wealthy family he got to stay back home in America. Well you KNOW WHAT? Kery who was also from a wealthy family and who was against the war SIGNED UP ANYWAY. You know what this tells me? It tells me Bush is a coward and kerry's a hero. And if I were the legal age I would vote for Kerry all the way.

Well, here is my take on this. I have to say that I agree with Street on many points. Kerry was born in a wealthy family chose to serve in Vietnam EVEN THOUGH HE WAS AGAINST IT. He by choice chose to do the most dangerous duty. Bush on the other hand RAN AWAY FROM THE WAR. His father got him a safe position in the National Guard while men oversea's laid their lives down for a war that wasn't EVEN POLTICALLY CORRECT. Most of them not by choice. But Kerry instead of getting a position in the National Guard went to Vietnam anyway. Kerry got shot four FREAKING TIMES and your complaining that he used his purple hearts to get out of Vietnam. Well, I don't blame him. Now Bush because he came from a rich family got the luxary to stay back in America. Some of you call Kerry a coward yet when Bush here ran away from the war. Because he was from a wealthy family he got to stay back home in America. Well you KNOW WHAT? Kery who was also from a wealthy family and who was against the war SIGNED UP ANYWAY. You know what this tells me? It tells me Bush is a coward and kerry's a hero. And if I were the legal age I would vote for Kerry all the way.

quote:

Originally posted by Kalshion:

I'm well aware of that,

Yeah, I know. I just felt like pointing that out again for the benefit of some others.

What makes me laugh about the pro-kerry people is that they are so willing to believe everthing Kerry has told them he will do, but when you talk about what Bush says (or anyone else from the Bush camp) they say and I quote "And you believe that". Maybe they ought to start paying attention to what they've been saying about us pro-BUSH people and using that same premise to scrutinize Kerry. They might not like what they find. I've given them enough evidence for it but I think they either choose not to heed, don't get it or it's just not sinking in.

quote:

Originally posted by Kalshion:

I'm well aware of that,

Yeah, I know. I just felt like pointing that out again for the benefit of some others.

What makes me laugh about the pro-kerry people is that they are so willing to believe everthing Kerry has told them he will do, but when you talk about what Bush says (or anyone else from the Bush camp) they say and I quote "And you believe that". Maybe they ought to start paying attention to what they've been saying about us pro-BUSH people and using that same premise to scrutinize Kerry. They might not like what they find. I've given them enough evidence for it but I think they either choose not to heed, don't get it or it's just not sinking in.

quote:

quote:

Oh yea, answer Jaguar's question it can't be THAT hard... can it?

My privacy IS currantly being viiolated and abused, ANYTIME I fly on an airplane.! IT is NOBODY's business what bank account I have, or how much money I have, in order for me to transverse MY OWN COUNTRY!! THIS IS ONE VIOLATION, I find offensive. maybe you find this acceptable, I DO NOT.

You are flying on a PRIVATE airline, they can violate whatever rights you have whenever they want. If you do NOT wish to share that information, then do NOT fly on airplanes. YOU CHOOSE to fly on airplanes, I on the other hand do not choose to fly on airplanes. When they allow me to carry a weapon on their private aircraft, is when I will fly again, until then, I will drive.

quote:

My business security and PRIVACY IS NOW VIOLATED..EVERYTIME I send a PRODUCT overseas.

NOW I must put the value, and content of EVERY order plainly visable on the OUTSIDE of every package.

When ONE ships a $15,000.00 purchase, one does NOT find it acceptable, to let EVERY dock hand, UPS employee, and cargo hauler, KNOW ONE'S VALUE, and CONTENT of one's shipment.

BS, I have been shipping overseas for well over 20 years, and that has ALWAYS been a requirement to get through customs. YOu MUST ALWAYS put down the value and the what type of product etc is within the package. THIS is NOTHING new.

quote:

When I search the WEB, it is a VIOLATION of my PRIVACY, to have my interest OPEN to inspection,BY LAW, REGARDLESS of whether it is actively done, or not.

Or WHAT library book I check out logged and inspected. NO ONE has the RIGHT!! I am NOT in RUSSIA yet, and DO NOT agree with ANY administration, who treats me as if I am!!

BS, you leave a trail no matter what, and a court can get that information and has ALWAYS been able to get that information via a subpoena, again, this is NOTHING new, and it has NOT changed.

quote:

It is a VIOLATION of my RIGHT to be held, under suspician, without lawyer, or to not be charged, and held indefinately, REGARDLESS of SUSPECTED CHARGE. (WE JUST RECENTLY BEAT THIS ONE!!! thank GOD and YOUR welcome, for helping to save your childrens freedom!!!)

BS, if you are found on a battlefield, FIGHTING AGAINST our troops, then you are held without representation. If you are found to be actively planning a terrorist operation within the United States, you will be arrested, read your rights, allowed representation etc.

If you are fighting in a foreign army against OUR troops, then you will be held as an enemy combatant, and that is THE ONLY time you will be held incommunicado, besides which, if you are NOT a US citizen, the constitution does NOT apply to you.

quote:

Just because; YOU are NOT affected, AT THIS MOMENT in time; DOES NOT JUSTIFY the IDEAOLOGICAL ideals of communisum (some of which DO affect ME today)to be pushed through as LAW, based on FALSE justification, and by questionable methodology.

BS, there are NO rights that YOU have lost, and NONE are being violated nor will be violated with ANY of these policies.

quote:

Now can we STOP the REDUNDANCY?. DO some investigation, and look at the actions of this administration OBJECTIVELY, for YOUR OWN GOOD, and the GOOD of your children.

Now, back to my...

Now can we stop the LYING and total BS before it gets so deep that I need my hipwaders?

For the good of my children I want them to DESTROY the terrorists where THEY live, NOT where I live, because if they are killing them where I live, then that means that my friends and relatives are in danger of losing their lives. So for the sake of my children, I hope Bush is reelected and we can finish this war on terrorism by destroying and killing the terrorists where THEY live.

quote:

quote:

Oh yea, answer Jaguar's question it can't be THAT hard... can it?

My privacy IS currantly being viiolated and abused, ANYTIME I fly on an airplane.! IT is NOBODY's business what bank account I have, or how much money I have, in order for me to transverse MY OWN COUNTRY!! THIS IS ONE VIOLATION, I find offensive. maybe you find this acceptable, I DO NOT.

You are flying on a PRIVATE airline, they can violate whatever rights you have whenever they want. If you do NOT wish to share that information, then do NOT fly on airplanes. YOU CHOOSE to fly on airplanes, I on the other hand do not choose to fly on airplanes. When they allow me to carry a weapon on their private aircraft, is when I will fly again, until then, I will drive.

quote:

My business security and PRIVACY IS NOW VIOLATED..EVERYTIME I send a PRODUCT overseas.

NOW I must put the value, and content of EVERY order plainly visable on the OUTSIDE of every package.

When ONE ships a $15,000.00 purchase, one does NOT find it acceptable, to let EVERY dock hand, UPS employee, and cargo hauler, KNOW ONE'S VALUE, and CONTENT of one's shipment.

BS, I have been shipping overseas for well over 20 years, and that has ALWAYS been a requirement to get through customs. YOu MUST ALWAYS put down the value and the what type of product etc is within the package. THIS is NOTHING new.

quote:

When I search the WEB, it is a VIOLATION of my PRIVACY, to have my interest OPEN to inspection,BY LAW, REGARDLESS of whether it is actively done, or not.

Or WHAT library book I check out logged and inspected. NO ONE has the RIGHT!! I am NOT in RUSSIA yet, and DO NOT agree with ANY administration, who treats me as if I am!!

BS, you leave a trail no matter what, and a court can get that information and has ALWAYS been able to get that information via a subpoena, again, this is NOTHING new, and it has NOT changed.

quote:

It is a VIOLATION of my RIGHT to be held, under suspician, without lawyer, or to not be charged, and held indefinately, REGARDLESS of SUSPECTED CHARGE. (WE JUST RECENTLY BEAT THIS ONE!!! thank GOD and YOUR welcome, for helping to save your childrens freedom!!!)

BS, if you are found on a battlefield, FIGHTING AGAINST our troops, then you are held without representation. If you are found to be actively planning a terrorist operation within the United States, you will be arrested, read your rights, allowed representation etc.

If you are fighting in a foreign army against OUR troops, then you will be held as an enemy combatant, and that is THE ONLY time you will be held incommunicado, besides which, if you are NOT a US citizen, the constitution does NOT apply to you.

quote:

Just because; YOU are NOT affected, AT THIS MOMENT in time; DOES NOT JUSTIFY the IDEAOLOGICAL ideals of communisum (some of which DO affect ME today)to be pushed through as LAW, based on FALSE justification, and by questionable methodology.

BS, there are NO rights that YOU have lost, and NONE are being violated nor will be violated with ANY of these policies.

quote:

Now can we STOP the REDUNDANCY?. DO some investigation, and look at the actions of this administration OBJECTIVELY, for YOUR OWN GOOD, and the GOOD of your children.

Now, back to my...

Now can we stop the LYING and total BS before it gets so deep that I need my hipwaders?

For the good of my children I want them to DESTROY the terrorists where THEY live, NOT where I live, because if they are killing them where I live, then that means that my friends and relatives are in danger of losing their lives. So for the sake of my children, I hope Bush is reelected and we can finish this war on terrorism by destroying and killing the terrorists where THEY live.

ok guys, keep debating.

I don't think it's going to matter who supposedly wins the '04 election.

Offered for your perusal only.... I don't really care for your opinions regarding this link

It's a good read and I expect you to do your own research to validate or debunk the information presented. I have.

ok guys, keep debating.

I don't think it's going to matter who supposedly wins the '04 election.

Offered for your perusal only.... I don't really care for your opinions regarding this link

It's a good read and I expect you to do your own research to validate or debunk the information presented. I have.

quote:

real "brilliant" perspective....if you dont want the world to know what when or how you walk, eat, sleep, or relieve yourself.....then, dont walk, eat, sleep, or relieve yourself.

Good GOD!, Just admit that you ABHORE FREEDOM, and PREFER a COMMUNIST/NAZI style of GOVERNMENT RULE!

YOU, my friend, ARE A BLATANT DANGER to AMERICA and Her WHOLE WAY OF LIFE!!!

quote:

I too, have been shipping for over 20 years. I DO NOT appriciate, the RUDENESS of referring to my statement as B.S.

Must I break EVERYTHING down to the MOST basics, for you?

I am speaking of the LABELS on the packages, NOT the customs invoices, or the S.E.D. form..DUH!!

if you dont know what I am referring too, JUST say so!!

DO YOU REALLY DO ANYTHING, which you CLAIM??

quote:

I left a paper trail for 35 years, and have left an electronic trail, for 25 years, but I NEVER, was under LEGAL obligation to ALLOW, NOR to ACCEPT violation to my private life, as to random, or specific inspection, without JUSTIFIABLE reason. PATRIOT ACT ELIMINATES NEED FOR SUBPEONA, or have you EVEN read it. I have studied it extensively.

THE ONLY B.S. here, is your ability to reason for yourself, and seperate yourself, from the current BUSH doctrines!!(and we ALL KNOW what that means...RIGHT?)

quote:

NOT ANYMORE!!

NOW, as with 200 years of U.S. HISTORY,....ALL U.S CITIZENS are PROTECTED and are covered under the U.S. CONSTITUTION!!! and WILL be allowed legal representation.

WE just RECENTLY had a ruling which denied BUSH his DICTORIAL control, concerning this.

There ARE AMERICANS being held(TODAY), incarcerated, from WITHIN the United States,which have had NO access to an attorny; nor, have they been charged. AND they have been held for almost two years. you need to open your eyes.

you are preaching BUSH doctrine, which HAS been recently DEFEATED

but this crap about reading of rights... is just that, ILLUSION!!...T.V. EDUCATION, at best....that is only the miranda law, which is dictated by acceptance, beneath INDIVIDUAL STATE LEGISLATURE!!

If you want to convince ME of your knowledge and credibility, Your going to have to do a LOT BETTER than that!!!

quote:

Here, is MORE BUSH doctrine...NO SUCH THING as an "ENEMY COMBATANT". THEY ARE...PRISONER'S OF WAR, or NOTHING at all. They are just people SUSPECTED of ties to those against AMERICA. ONLY 3 total has been charged, out of several HUNDRED. The rest, are JUST held. NO PROOF of guilt what-so-ever.

THIS TOO, is currently being CHALLANGED, and HAS been Partially defeated, and THE FIGHT WILL CONTINUE..until THIS EXAMPLE of NAZI DOCTRINE, practiced by OUR country, is ALSO eliminated, and RATIONAL is restored.

quote:

yeah RIGHT!!!..THIS is why: some of the most educated, and RESPECTED lawyers, in this country, are ACTIVELY involved, in DEFENDING your FOURTH amendment rights..."AT THIS VERY INSTANT in TIME".

If you are a prime example of Bush's following, We have NOTHING to fear. It would also, explains how Bush was so mis-informed prior to attacking IRAQ.

I'd Offer you a SMART PILL, but I won't...and for two reasons: 1). THERE IS NO SUCH THING. and 2).I question Would YOU take it, if it DID exist.

-General Michael Rose, on Bush's reaction to hearing that America is under attack on 9/11: "It is a look I know well - if he had been a subordinate commander in battle I would have immediately relieved him of his command."

(I guess, GENERAL ROSE, is'nt worthy of his RANK, and MUST be ANTI-AMERICAN, in that he states the obvious TRUTH; rather than, REPUBLICAN Ideology)*sarcasim*

[ 07-07-2004, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: street ]

quote:

real "brilliant" perspective....if you dont want the world to know what when or how you walk, eat, sleep, or relieve yourself.....then, dont walk, eat, sleep, or relieve yourself.

Good GOD!, Just admit that you ABHORE FREEDOM, and PREFER a COMMUNIST/NAZI style of GOVERNMENT RULE!

YOU, my friend, ARE A BLATANT DANGER to AMERICA and Her WHOLE WAY OF LIFE!!!

quote:

I too, have been shipping for over 20 years. I DO NOT appriciate, the RUDENESS of referring to my statement as B.S.

Must I break EVERYTHING down to the MOST basics, for you?

I am speaking of the LABELS on the packages, NOT the customs invoices, or the S.E.D. form..DUH!!

if you dont know what I am referring too, JUST say so!!

DO YOU REALLY DO ANYTHING, which you CLAIM??

quote:

I left a paper trail for 35 years, and have left an electronic trail, for 25 years, but I NEVER, was under LEGAL obligation to ALLOW, NOR to ACCEPT violation to my private life, as to random, or specific inspection, without JUSTIFIABLE reason. PATRIOT ACT ELIMINATES NEED FOR SUBPEONA, or have you EVEN read it. I have studied it extensively.

THE ONLY B.S. here, is your ability to reason for yourself, and seperate yourself, from the current BUSH doctrines!!(and we ALL KNOW what that means...RIGHT?)

quote:

NOT ANYMORE!!

NOW, as with 200 years of U.S. HISTORY,....ALL U.S CITIZENS are PROTECTED and are covered under the U.S. CONSTITUTION!!! and WILL be allowed legal representation.

WE just RECENTLY had a ruling which denied BUSH his DICTORIAL control, concerning this.

There ARE AMERICANS being held(TODAY), incarcerated, from WITHIN the United States,which have had NO access to an attorny; nor, have they been charged. AND they have been held for almost two years. you need to open your eyes.

you are preaching BUSH doctrine, which HAS been recently DEFEATED

but this crap about reading of rights... is just that, ILLUSION!!...T.V. EDUCATION, at best....that is only the miranda law, which is dictated by acceptance, beneath INDIVIDUAL STATE LEGISLATURE!!

If you want to convince ME of your knowledge and credibility, Your going to have to do a LOT BETTER than that!!!

quote:

Here, is MORE BUSH doctrine...NO SUCH THING as an "ENEMY COMBATANT". THEY ARE...PRISONER'S OF WAR, or NOTHING at all. They are just people SUSPECTED of ties to those against AMERICA. ONLY 3 total has been charged, out of several HUNDRED. The rest, are JUST held. NO PROOF of guilt what-so-ever.

THIS TOO, is currently being CHALLANGED, and HAS been Partially defeated, and THE FIGHT WILL CONTINUE..until THIS EXAMPLE of NAZI DOCTRINE, practiced by OUR country, is ALSO eliminated, and RATIONAL is restored.

quote:

yeah RIGHT!!!..THIS is why: some of the most educated, and RESPECTED lawyers, in this country, are ACTIVELY involved, in DEFENDING your FOURTH amendment rights..."AT THIS VERY INSTANT in TIME".

If you are a prime example of Bush's following, We have NOTHING to fear. It would also, explains how Bush was so mis-informed prior to attacking IRAQ.

I'd Offer you a SMART PILL, but I won't...and for two reasons: 1). THERE IS NO SUCH THING. and 2).I question Would YOU take it, if it DID exist.

-General Michael Rose, on Bush's reaction to hearing that America is under attack on 9/11: "It is a look I know well - if he had been a subordinate commander in battle I would have immediately relieved him of his command."

(I guess, GENERAL ROSE, is'nt worthy of his RANK, and MUST be ANTI-AMERICAN, in that he states the obvious TRUTH; rather than, REPUBLICAN Ideology)*sarcasim*

[ 07-07-2004, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: street ]

Street, you are absolutely correct my friend.

The real criminals and the real patriots are going to be forced to show their true colors soon.

Another example of a loss of freedom, maybe the first one actually practiced by authorities:

You are pulled over by a police officer while driving. Every police officer will begin a line questioning. "On the street interrogation" a'la Gestapo.

1. May I see your license and registration?
    (papers)

2. Where are you going?
  3. Where are you coming from?
  4. Do you have any drugs, weapons or other contraband in your car?
  5. Do you mind if I take a look?

Now, don't misunderestimate me on this,

I do not condone people hauling contraband around in their cars.

But, if that officer finds anything he deems suspicious, you are going to jail, and can be held in jail until it is determined that your cargo isn't contraband.

This can take a significant amount of time. In some cases up to six months.

In the mean time, your incarceration is going to freak out alot of people. Your family, your friends, and most of all, your employer.

You make your one phone call to your Scheister, who is sitting at his mahogany desk, in his high backed leather chair, rubbing his hands together briskly and thinking "Alright! another cop just afforded me another payment on my (insert any make of high priced luxury car here)".

Things like this have the word Scam written all over them.

The only freedoms in the good 'ol US of A are the freedoms the lawyers, turned lawmakers have to create new ways to squeeze more fiat money out of the system.

They win and we lose.

Politicians don't win elections anymore.

They are placed in office by big money and the criminals who have it.

So, let us continue to debate who is the better candidate while someone other than the sheople decides who will sit in that office.

It keeps us distracted from what is really going on.

quote:

"How fortunate for government that the people do not think for themselves.

"Adolph Hitler"

Street, you are absolutely correct my friend.

The real criminals and the real patriots are going to be forced to show their true colors soon.

Another example of a loss of freedom, maybe the first one actually practiced by authorities:

You are pulled over by a police officer while driving. Every police officer will begin a line questioning. "On the street interrogation" a'la Gestapo.

(papers)

2. Where are you going?

Now, don't misunderestimate me on this,

I do not condone people hauling contraband around in their cars.

But, if that officer finds anything he deems suspicious, you are going to jail, and can be held in jail until it is determined that your cargo isn't contraband.

This can take a significant amount of time. In some cases up to six months.

In the mean time, your incarceration is going to freak out alot of people. Your family, your friends, and most of all, your employer.

You make your one phone call to your Scheister, who is sitting at his mahogany desk, in his high backed leather chair, rubbing his hands together briskly and thinking "Alright! another cop just afforded me another payment on my (insert any make of high priced luxury car here)".

Things like this have the word Scam written all over them.

The only freedoms in the good 'ol US of A are the freedoms the lawyers, turned lawmakers have to create new ways to squeeze more fiat money out of the system.

They win and we lose.

Politicians don't win elections anymore.

They are placed in office by big money and the criminals who have it.

So, let us continue to debate who is the better candidate while someone other than the sheople decides who will sit in that office.

It keeps us distracted from what is really going on.

quote:

"Adolph Hitler"

quote:

Originally posted by Wolferz:

1: You make your one phone call to your Scheister, who is sitting at his mahogany desk, in his high backed leather chair, rubbing his hands together briskly and thinking "Alright! another cop just afforded me another payment on my (
insert any make of high priced luxury car here
)".

2:
quote:

"Adolph Hitler"

1: Don't forget the running mate of Kerry is one of them Scheister lawyers.

2: Thanks to public school education. Since I'm not a product of that public school education, my thinking is just fine thank you.

quote:

Originally posted by Wolferz:

1: You make your one phone call to your Scheister, who is sitting at his mahogany desk, in his high backed leather chair, rubbing his hands together briskly and thinking "Alright! another cop just afforded me another payment on my (
insert any make of high priced luxury car here
)".

2:
quote:

"Adolph Hitler"

2: Thanks to public school education. Since I'm not a product of that public school education, my thinking is just fine thank you.

quote:

@LIS:

As are MOST congressman, senators and representatives. Means VERY little, as to which party they represent, and definately does NOT degrade the legitamacy of either opponant. BESIDES, his area of expertise, was in DEFENSE, Does'nt say alot, but it does say SOMETHING.

quote:

(papers)

2. Where are you going?

And I DARE you to say NO!!

I once ended up HANDCUFFED, and placed in the back of a squad car, for giving a vagrant a cigarette.

Seems, I broke the law, when I stopped to get the pack of cigarettes out of my shirt pocket.(1992) In the city of MOBILE ALABAMA, it is ILLEGAL, to stop walking, from your car, to the business you are intending to patronize.

I could tell you some stories, that would make your head spin, but I will try to refrain

The FACT IS: "We have consistantly been LOOSING our RIGHTS. Almost on a DAILY basis, for the last 30 years. Those, who are 30 years old and younger, have no clue. WHY?..Because, they are not old enough to know what it was like, to live in a society FREE from 138000, pages of laws implimented PER YEAR, for the past 30 YEARS!!

for those who need help in doing the math: THAT IS a TOTAL of approx 4,692,000 PAGES of fine print:of additional laws(in EXCESS 10 MILLION NEW LAWS) implimented throughout the U.S. since 1970.

When one denotes, MY perspective concerning the current state of affairs and it's relevancy in relation to today's POLITICAL front as B.S., They are only cutting off their nose, in spite their face.

Take heed, in KNOWING, the ONLY choice availiable betwixt the TWO candidates running for office today:

Bush, is pushing an extreme, nazi styled/ communistic ideology.

Kerry, is pushing a moderate socialist styled, ideology.

THESE ARE, IN FACT, the choice, being presented to the AMERICAN public.

If you do NOT see this, I suggest you crack open some history and sociology books (preferable published prior to 1970).

At this point in time, the ONLY Question with any true relevance, is this:

Given these two choices: Which would be acceptable to you? and which, gives you MORE strength, as an individual, to affect the future development of this country?

I will not apologize, nor back down, as to where I have made my stand. A wise man would take note!

quote:

@LIS:

As are MOST congressman, senators and representatives. Means VERY little, as to which party they represent, and definately does NOT degrade the legitamacy of either opponant. BESIDES, his area of expertise, was in DEFENSE, Does'nt say alot, but it does say SOMETHING.

quote:

(papers)

2. Where are you going?

And I DARE you to say NO!!

I once ended up HANDCUFFED, and placed in the back of a squad car, for giving a vagrant a cigarette.

Seems, I broke the law, when I stopped to get the pack of cigarettes out of my shirt pocket.(1992) In the city of MOBILE ALABAMA, it is ILLEGAL, to stop walking, from your car, to the business you are intending to patronize.

I could tell you some stories, that would make your head spin, but I will try to refrain

The FACT IS: "We have consistantly been LOOSING our RIGHTS. Almost on a DAILY basis, for the last 30 years. Those, who are 30 years old and younger, have no clue. WHY?..Because, they are not old enough to know what it was like, to live in a society FREE from 138000, pages of laws implimented PER YEAR, for the past 30 YEARS!!

for those who need help in doing the math: THAT IS a TOTAL of approx 4,692,000 PAGES of fine print:of additional laws(in EXCESS 10 MILLION NEW LAWS) implimented throughout the U.S. since 1970.

When one denotes, MY perspective concerning the current state of affairs and it's relevancy in relation to today's POLITICAL front as B.S., They are only cutting off their nose, in spite their face.

Take heed, in KNOWING, the ONLY choice availiable betwixt the TWO candidates running for office today:

Bush, is pushing an extreme, nazi styled/ communistic ideology.

Kerry, is pushing a moderate socialist styled, ideology.

THESE ARE, IN FACT, the choice, being presented to the AMERICAN public.

If you do NOT see this, I suggest you crack open some history and sociology books (preferable published prior to 1970).

At this point in time, the ONLY Question with any true relevance, is this:

Given these two choices: Which would be acceptable to you? and which, gives you MORE strength, as an individual, to affect the future development of this country?

I will not apologize, nor back down, as to where I have made my stand. A wise man would take note!

quote:

1:As are MOST congressman, senators and representatives. Means VERY little, as to which party they represent, and definately does NOT degrade the legitamacy of either opponant. BESIDES, his area of expertise, was in DEFENSE, Does'nt say alot, but it does say SOMETHING.

2: I once ended up HANDCUFFED, and placed in the back of a squad car, for giving a vagrant a cigarette.

1: I just felt like pointing that out. I wasn't intending to make an issue out it

2: That is a state issue not a federal one.

Isn't Alabama a Democrat controlled state?

Alabama Democrats Lose Power Grab

Birmingham, AL - Today Alabama Republican Party Chairman Marty Connors applauded the Republicans of the State House of Representatives for killing a bill which would have abolished the State AuditorÔÇÖs Office.

ÔÇ£This is what happens when Republicans work as a unit,ÔÇØ Connors said. ÔÇ£Ken Guin and the Democrats were trying to mask their attempts to grab more control of the budgetary process under the guise of accountability. Republicans beat them back today.ÔÇØ

Early in the legislative session, Democrat Guin proposed eliminating the Auditors office and placing its duties under the Office of Public Examiners. This office is an appendage of the Alabama legislature and is not an ÔÇ£independentÔÇØ agency as is the elected office of the State Auditor.

ÔÇ£We canÔÇÖt allow the Democrat controlled legislature to audit itself. This is a victory for the Republican PartyÔÇÖs war to take back state government for Alabamians,ÔÇØ Connors concluded. ÔÇ£We need to finish the job by voting these Democrats out.ÔÇØ