Terror in the Skies, Again?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is always the option to drive to your destination. PUH! Whatsa Mesa saying??? Our highways are more dangerous than flying.

That entire story was nothing but more paranoid fear mongering. It is, by design, used to brainwash the weakminded members of the populace.

The ultimate goal is subjugation and if that little tall tale is freaking you out, you ain't seen nothing yet.

There is always the option to drive to your destination. PUH! Whatsa Mesa saying??? Our highways are more dangerous than flying.

That entire story was nothing but more paranoid fear mongering. It is, by design, used to brainwash the weakminded members of the populace.

The ultimate goal is subjugation and if that little tall tale is freaking you out, you ain't seen nothing yet.

I see the usual suspects in this thread with their, it's all paranoia, there was nothing here, just a bunch of hypersensitive passengers listening to Bushes scare tactics too much.

As usual, they are full of it.

Terrorists have been and are continuing to do dry runs, practicing, and seeing what security measures etc are in place. Test, test, test.

These people are out to kill us, you guys still have NOT figured that out yet.

If we leave them alone, they'll leave us alone, is NOT an option.

This indeed sounds like a dry run, and a test etc.

The profile fits, the behavior fits, the moves that were made fits.

The fact is that the terrorists can no longer bring completed bombs on board, BUT, pieces of bombs can be smuggled aboard and the components put together on board.

This is EXACTLY what it sounded like what was happening. I think that it was probably a test, although by the time anything had been done about it, the plane would have either been taken, or destroyed, had it been the real thing.

I see the usual suspects in this thread with their, it's all paranoia, there was nothing here, just a bunch of hypersensitive passengers listening to Bushes scare tactics too much.

As usual, they are full of it.

Terrorists have been and are continuing to do dry runs, practicing, and seeing what security measures etc are in place. Test, test, test.

These people are out to kill us, you guys still have NOT figured that out yet.

If we leave them alone, they'll leave us alone, is NOT an option.

This indeed sounds like a dry run, and a test etc.

The profile fits, the behavior fits, the moves that were made fits.

The fact is that the terrorists can no longer bring completed bombs on board, BUT, pieces of bombs can be smuggled aboard and the components put together on board.

This is EXACTLY what it sounded like what was happening. I think that it was probably a test, although by the time anything had been done about it, the plane would have either been taken, or destroyed, had it been the real thing.

Avid reader of Women's Wall Street are ya Steve?

Jaguar, regardless of this article the President is a damned liar. Speaks to God? Right. Gets his advice from God? Right.

This is a bunch of propagandist crap just like the stuff Bush spews, so in that you can relate BUSH to this STORY. You fellas understand the correlation now? Huh, how bout you LIS?

Tom Ridge is on TV... "well we don't know when and we don't know where"... tossing out the fear like candy but the funny thing is no threat level increase... do you know why? THESE CHEAP BASTARDS DON'T WANT TO PAY OVERTIME. Every time they throw up the color coded dummy system to a new level guess what happens... THEY HAVE TO SPEND MONEY. So how do you keep the people afraid ... while... keeping the money in the pockets of the mercenaries instead of the good ol' police and firefighters... well hell you just release propaganda. FYI, average salary of a merc in Iraq or Afghanistan (employees of American security companies 80-120K per annum... average American cop... MAYBE 30K per annum).

I don't care if they strip search Muslims... I really don't. I don't care if they make them a target. They are the predominant number of terrorists out there. However, was Tim McVeigh not a white bred good ol' boy that served his country and served it well? So when you imbeciles are just keeping an eye out for "brown" people, I frankly hope that someone else is looking at the white people who might be Bosnians or some other eastern European kind of terrorist that wants us to REALIZE their plight. You guys are right, Muslims are the majority of terrorists but I would LOVE to have a lineup of Indians, Iraqis, Pakistanis, Saudis, etc. etc... and then I would LOVE for you to tell me if they are Hindus or Muslims or just WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE. Call a spade a spade gentlemen... anyone that doesn't look like US is a threat. Black man walks through your neighborhood and paranoid MF'ers like you react just the same. "Must be dcasing the houses, get the babies inside." Call me a bastard for saying it but you guys prove the point.

Go ahead and delete this thread but the facts are the facts. You guys have illustrated you are paranoid freaks but even WORSE you have illustrated that you operate from a philosophy of white guys are good. Tim McVeighs in your world just don't exist. David Koresh's are just child raping preachers that mind their own business. Right?

The fact is if you are sweating, looking around, acting weird... I don't care if you are arab, black, white, asian... whatever, I'm keeping an eye on you. My point is the government can profile who they like... but if you leave it at arabs as being the threat to your safety you're as good as dead anyway. I just hope that all of us white guys are being profiled as child raping, serial killers because welp... we fit the profile. Hope HRS doesn't make a mistake with you Jaguar. I mean whats more likely.. that a kid in your neighborhood is being beaten, raped, whatever.. or the fact that a hijacker might be on your plane... THINK ABOUT IT.

I am a Conservative and I believe in FREEDOM. FREEDOM for ALL. You guys are just facists wearing my colors... bastards.

Delete this thread if you like... the truth hurts and I understand that.

Peace

Avid reader of Women's Wall Street are ya Steve?

Jaguar, regardless of this article the President is a damned liar. Speaks to God? Right. Gets his advice from God? Right.

This is a bunch of propagandist crap just like the stuff Bush spews, so in that you can relate BUSH to this STORY. You fellas understand the correlation now? Huh, how bout you LIS?

Tom Ridge is on TV... "well we don't know when and we don't know where"... tossing out the fear like candy but the funny thing is no threat level increase... do you know why? THESE CHEAP BASTARDS DON'T WANT TO PAY OVERTIME. Every time they throw up the color coded dummy system to a new level guess what happens... THEY HAVE TO SPEND MONEY. So how do you keep the people afraid ... while... keeping the money in the pockets of the mercenaries instead of the good ol' police and firefighters... well hell you just release propaganda. FYI, average salary of a merc in Iraq or Afghanistan (employees of American security companies 80-120K per annum... average American cop... MAYBE 30K per annum).

I don't care if they strip search Muslims... I really don't. I don't care if they make them a target. They are the predominant number of terrorists out there. However, was Tim McVeigh not a white bred good ol' boy that served his country and served it well? So when you imbeciles are just keeping an eye out for "brown" people, I frankly hope that someone else is looking at the white people who might be Bosnians or some other eastern European kind of terrorist that wants us to REALIZE their plight. You guys are right, Muslims are the majority of terrorists but I would LOVE to have a lineup of Indians, Iraqis, Pakistanis, Saudis, etc. etc... and then I would LOVE for you to tell me if they are Hindus or Muslims or just WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE. Call a spade a spade gentlemen... anyone that doesn't look like US is a threat. Black man walks through your neighborhood and paranoid MF'ers like you react just the same. "Must be dcasing the houses, get the babies inside." Call me a bastard for saying it but you guys prove the point.

Go ahead and delete this thread but the facts are the facts. You guys have illustrated you are paranoid freaks but even WORSE you have illustrated that you operate from a philosophy of white guys are good. Tim McVeighs in your world just don't exist. David Koresh's are just child raping preachers that mind their own business. Right?

The fact is if you are sweating, looking around, acting weird... I don't care if you are arab, black, white, asian... whatever, I'm keeping an eye on you. My point is the government can profile who they like... but if you leave it at arabs as being the threat to your safety you're as good as dead anyway. I just hope that all of us white guys are being profiled as child raping, serial killers because welp... we fit the profile. Hope HRS doesn't make a mistake with you Jaguar. I mean whats more likely.. that a kid in your neighborhood is being beaten, raped, whatever.. or the fact that a hijacker might be on your plane... THINK ABOUT IT.

I am a Conservative and I believe in FREEDOM. FREEDOM for ALL. You guys are just facists wearing my colors... bastards.

Delete this thread if you like... the truth hurts and I understand that.

Peace

Actually, I don't read the magazine, but I do read several news compilation sites, and this one popped up on some of them. It even made it to the Wall Street Journal's Best of the Web the other day.

quote:

I don't care if they strip search Muslims... I really don't. I don't care if they make them a target. They are the predominant number of terrorists out there. However, was Tim McVeigh not a white bred good ol' boy that served his country and served it well? So when you imbeciles are just keeping an eye out for "brown" people, I frankly hope that someone else is looking at the white people who might be Bosnians or some other eastern European kind of terrorist that wants us to REALIZE their plight. You guys are right, Muslims are the majority of terrorists but I would LOVE to have a lineup of Indians, Iraqis, Pakistanis, Saudis, etc. etc... and then I would LOVE for you to tell me if they are Hindus or Muslims or just WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE.

The Tim McVeigh Oklahoma City bombing was in direct retaliation for the Waco incident. That was an entirely home-grown plot over a government standoff that went too far. What we're talking about now is not on the same plane (no pun intended, really) as Waco/OKC.

In the story, it wasn't just that they looked Muslim (they are Syrian), which in today's climate of heightened awareness of one's surroundings is enough to get one's attention. It was that they acted strangely throughout the entire flight, as well. If all they did was sit in their seats and be Muslim-looking, and still get the treatment by the Flight Attendants and the reception at the gate that followed, that would be something else. But that's not what was described as having happened, is it?

Actually, I don't read the magazine, but I do read several news compilation sites, and this one popped up on some of them. It even made it to the Wall Street Journal's Best of the Web the other day.

quote:

I don't care if they strip search Muslims... I really don't. I don't care if they make them a target. They are the predominant number of terrorists out there. However, was Tim McVeigh not a white bred good ol' boy that served his country and served it well? So when you imbeciles are just keeping an eye out for "brown" people, I frankly hope that someone else is looking at the white people who might be Bosnians or some other eastern European kind of terrorist that wants us to REALIZE their plight. You guys are right, Muslims are the majority of terrorists but I would LOVE to have a lineup of Indians, Iraqis, Pakistanis, Saudis, etc. etc... and then I would LOVE for you to tell me if they are Hindus or Muslims or just WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE.

The Tim McVeigh Oklahoma City bombing was in direct retaliation for the Waco incident. That was an entirely home-grown plot over a government standoff that went too far. What we're talking about now is not on the same plane (no pun intended, really) as Waco/OKC.

In the story, it wasn't just that they looked Muslim (they are Syrian), which in today's climate of heightened awareness of one's surroundings is enough to get one's attention. It was that they acted strangely throughout the entire flight, as well. If all they did was sit in their seats and be Muslim-looking, and still get the treatment by the Flight Attendants and the reception at the gate that followed, that would be something else. But that's not what was described as having happened, is it?

To Takvah:

How many Irish have blown up an airplane in US? ZERO, How many Boznians have blown up an airplane in US? ZERO, how many Chinese have blown up an airplane in the US? ZERO, how many Europeans have blown up an airplane in the US? ZERO, How many of Middle eastern descent have blown up AIRPLANES (multiples) in the US? Answer that Takvah, and then think if an airplane is filled with people of every descend flying in US from coast to coast, which of those people is more likely to blow that airliner up? You took math in school right? Hopefully, if you went to college you took more than math and can figure out pure probability, not to mention if you are involved in politics you can also figure out the political climate and which one of those people is more likely to do it too.

But if you can't figure none of that out, depend on the old time and time again proven saying, "HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF"

To Takvah:

How many Irish have blown up an airplane in US? ZERO, How many Boznians have blown up an airplane in US? ZERO, how many Chinese have blown up an airplane in the US? ZERO, how many Europeans have blown up an airplane in the US? ZERO, How many of Middle eastern descent have blown up AIRPLANES (multiples) in the US? Answer that Takvah, and then think if an airplane is filled with people of every descend flying in US from coast to coast, which of those people is more likely to blow that airliner up? You took math in school right? Hopefully, if you went to college you took more than math and can figure out pure probability, not to mention if you are involved in politics you can also figure out the political climate and which one of those people is more likely to do it too.

But if you can't figure none of that out, depend on the old time and time again proven saying, "HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF"

Also to Takvah:

There's nothing racist about any of that. It's math and logic. When you take statistics and you hear that most people who have aids are either black or of hispanic descent is that racist or is that math? When they say that most managerial jobs are held by white people, is that racist or is that math? Well, I guess for you it all depends, if you don't like the statement, it's racist, if you do, then it's math. Well that would mean that MATH IS RACIST> LOL. Your statement shows how you vote, and how conservative you are, you vote with emotions, not facts, and liberal/democratic party is best known for it's emotional campaigns. Want a hard fact proof, just close your eyes and listen to Kery's speaches, and then compare then to Bushes. Then think who gives you the facts and who's trying to rile you up with emotions.

Also to Takvah:

There's nothing racist about any of that. It's math and logic. When you take statistics and you hear that most people who have aids are either black or of hispanic descent is that racist or is that math? When they say that most managerial jobs are held by white people, is that racist or is that math? Well, I guess for you it all depends, if you don't like the statement, it's racist, if you do, then it's math. Well that would mean that MATH IS RACIST> LOL. Your statement shows how you vote, and how conservative you are, you vote with emotions, not facts, and liberal/democratic party is best known for it's emotional campaigns. Want a hard fact proof, just close your eyes and listen to Kery's speaches, and then compare then to Bushes. Then think who gives you the facts and who's trying to rile you up with emotions.

Do tell me then how the John Walker Lindh or Jose Padillas are going to be stopped... terrorists are like roaches right... so do you think there might be actual sympathizers out there that are not Arabic by birth? Likely you guys from your crazed tones would like me investigated and I'm just an American unwilling to see my rights trampled over terrorism. You guys scream about Spain pulling out of Iraq or other countries giving in... well you guys roll over every day with talk like this... you guys have conceded the fight and you act like you haven't. Truly this is hysterical... and you guys... well you're certainly drumming up the hysterics... just like this "author".

Think about that.

Cheers

Do tell me then how the John Walker Lindh or Jose Padillas are going to be stopped... terrorists are like roaches right... so do you think there might be actual sympathizers out there that are not Arabic by birth? Likely you guys from your crazed tones would like me investigated and I'm just an American unwilling to see my rights trampled over terrorism. You guys scream about Spain pulling out of Iraq or other countries giving in... well you guys roll over every day with talk like this... you guys have conceded the fight and you act like you haven't. Truly this is hysterical... and you guys... well you're certainly drumming up the hysterics... just like this "author".

Think about that.

Cheers

I'll say it again, my facts still stand because that's what they are, facts. What you just said is just an emotion loaded opinion.

Yes, Middle eastern terrorists sure have people of other ethnicities who symphatize with them, however, I have not seen people of other enthnicites blowing up airliners over US soil. So untill that happens, the chances that the airliner will be brought down by somebody of Middle eastern descent still stand, it's simply logic. How are you going to argue that?

All you have said is something about your rights trampled, well, I'll tell you what, till your opinion of your rights being trampled outweights the security that must be provided so that hundreds of people don't die, that's the way it will be. And also, since looks like there's dry runs, it means they are practicing, which means that if there was less security and more rights given to people that would mean another attack would have occured, but since they are practicing and obviously not being searched and stoped it means that another attack WILL eventually occur. It's just that simple, I can't believe that people have the information starring them in the face and instead of making deductions and forming coherent thoughts all they can do is spew some heartfelt crap about this and that and the other.

I'll say it again, my facts still stand because that's what they are, facts. What you just said is just an emotion loaded opinion.

Yes, Middle eastern terrorists sure have people of other ethnicities who symphatize with them, however, I have not seen people of other enthnicites blowing up airliners over US soil. So untill that happens, the chances that the airliner will be brought down by somebody of Middle eastern descent still stand, it's simply logic. How are you going to argue that?

All you have said is something about your rights trampled, well, I'll tell you what, till your opinion of your rights being trampled outweights the security that must be provided so that hundreds of people don't die, that's the way it will be. And also, since looks like there's dry runs, it means they are practicing, which means that if there was less security and more rights given to people that would mean another attack would have occured, but since they are practicing and obviously not being searched and stoped it means that another attack WILL eventually occur. It's just that simple, I can't believe that people have the information starring them in the face and instead of making deductions and forming coherent thoughts all they can do is spew some heartfelt crap about this and that and the other.

Also Tokvah, you've said absolutly nothing to counter my previous posts, or answer any of the questions I've posed. So that draws me to the conclusion that you have no facts that will counter what I've posted.

If you are going to post a reply, please don't answer my comments/questions with any emotional rethoric because it has no basis. If you have any argument that has weight to it, I can listen and seriously consider it.