Bush runs afoul of Irish-Americans over Iraq contract

Yeah, like the president is the one that gives out each and every contract.

No matter what the Bush administration does, it is gonna step on someones toes, someones ox is gonna get gored, or they are gonna get angry because it's BUSH!!!

I wish these whiners would give it a rest, and quit blaming Bush every time they get a fricking cold.

quote:

Where's the Rebuilding?????

Just another part, of the "GREAT LIE".

I find it amusing.....I see an on-going,ACTIVE civil war in IRAQ, which our "GREAT leader(bush), has NO IDEA how to handle..... LOL.

As if getting the Baathist party leaders, would STOP conflict!!

There is a WHOLE other "HALF" of the population, to contend with...And BUSH-WAR-ITES, are still too stupid, to see it!! Or maybe they do see it...That is why they're crying about the LACK of International support....(as if the "Bush U.S.A." really deserves any...)

You two obviously havn't been keeping up with the state of Iraq

We are rebuilding, although slowly, first where getting a government in place (which is working to a certain extent)

After the government is in place then we help out with the rebuilding of the towns

We did the same thing after WW2 to Japan and Germany

I swear, I don't know where you're getting you're facts from but it's apperently from people who have no freaking clue WHAT is going on in Iraq (typical, the media never report's it and these kid's never research it... go figure)

Edit: Bush has more important thing's to worry about, plus he's not in charge of contracts for the over sea's.. Why not read what the president is and isn't capible of doing before you whine like a little child... god...

Rebuilding Iraq

Iraq in Transition

[ 08-11-2004, 01:20 PM: Message edited by: Kalshion ]

quote:

You two obviously havn't been keeping up with the state of Iraq

We are rebuilding, although slowly, first where getting a government in place (which is working to a certain extent)

yeah, right. We are spending billions, to maintain a military/economic power hold for 46% of the population. NOTHING MORE!

quote:

After the government is in place then we help out with the rebuilding of the towns

We did the same thing after WW2 to Japan and Germany

LOL..ole Bushy, has already DELCARED, the IRAQ government, to be SOVERIGN....you believe that too, dont you?..oh wait. you just said "AFTER the Government is in place..."! are we getting confused,as to what the definition of a LIE is?

We did NOTHING, even REMOTELY like this in germany. REMEMBER the BERLIN WALL?

I will concede, we DID help rebuild JAPAN; however, there was NO civil division, as there is with IRAQ. so the Accomplishments derived through economic restructuring maintained. This is impossible, when MAINTAINING a political power hold, for ONLY HALF the populatiion; where accomplishments, are destroyed, almost as fast as they are achieved. This is DUE to the continual clash between the TWO fighting factiions within the CONFLICT we have instigated, and are ,in FACT, maintaining.

THUS: Our "so called" REBUILDING, is accurately described for what it REALLY IS. Depicting, but another BUSH ADMINISTRATION's example of deceit, and LIES.

Well THAT does it ! Being an Irish American I am DEFINITELY not voting for Bush now! Perhaps Jaguar with all of his VAST contacts missed talking to the contact who understands what has been going on in Ireland for the last two centuries. Just maybe. Or more likely, maybe he just doesn't give a hoot. Eh? Screw everyone. America, love it or leave it, baby!

El CHe, you are just too funny.

AS a matter of fact, when I was in Turkey, a freind of mine had a girlfriend from Ireland, we went to se her on a short leave, 4 days, VERY short.

Her Grandfather told us all kinds of itneresting stories, and it turned out that her father was involved in a MAJOR way with the IRA.

Yeah, I know what has been going on, I got it from the horses mouth, where did YOUR info come from?