Out of Kerry's Closet

Washington, D.C.-Misusing government power to transfer private property from one business to another, Pittsburgh's City Council today authorized the condemnation of the 87-year-old Pittsburgh Wool Company and four other small businesses to give to the H.J. Heinz Company. The vote will speed the way for the Heinz-directed but government-imposed destruction of five businesses. The Heinz Company wants to construct a warehouse for its Pittsburgh manufacturing facility on the site. According to the Washington, D.C.-based Institute for Justice, the vote demonstrates yet another abuse of eminent domain-the government power to condemn private property.

"The Constitution allows government to take property for public use," explained Dana Berliner, senior attorney at the Institute for Justice, a nonprofit public interest law firm located in Washington D.C. that has offered to represent the Pittsburgh Wool Company in any court proceeding for free. The Institute last year won a similar case on behalf of a widow whose property was sought by Donald Trump and a New Jersey government agency. "Doing a favor for a politically connected private company is not what the founding fathers had in mind."

More to come.......

An article from May 15, 2004

SENATOR SPECIAL INTEREST: NBC EXPOSES MORE KERRY SCANDALS

If ever for a second you thought that John Kerry wasn't bought and

paid for, then listen up. Not only is Kerry's fund-raising

Clintonesque, but so are the people involved. The list of principals

reads like a greatest hits of the Clinton scandals.

NBC reporter Lisa Meyers told us that "Kerry now brags about standing

up to special interests, he actually has sat down with many of them,

inviting a who's-who of special interests to his home for dinner."

Well, it's about time. We've been telling you for weeks that Kerry was

a phony. Maybe the mainstream media is finally waking up. Nice to see

NBC finally joining the party.

Turns out in the summer of 2002, Kerry hosted a bunch of wealthy

corporate donors at his home for a weekend on exclusive Nantucket

Island. Among those attending, five representatives of companies under

investigation by the SEC for accounting irregularities and misleading

stock ratings. Let's see...parties for crooked corporate types...and

this guy rails against Enron on the stump? Unbelievable.

Then, there's Johnny Chung. Sound familiar? Same Johnny Chung that was

at the center of the Clinton-Gore fund-raising scandals. In 1996,

Kerry met with Chung, faxed a letter on his behalf to the SEC, and

thanked him for helping him with his campaign. Within weeks, Chung

holds a Kerry fund-raiser. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.

Unbelievably, at one point Kerry denied he had met Chung. I get it -

we're all supposed to remember George Bush's National Guard service in

Alabama over 30 years ago,

but Kerry can't recall something that happened 8 years ago. Right.

The corrupt ways of John F. Kerry continue to be detailed. And the

election is over 8 months away.

-------------------------------------------------

Remember everyone making a big deal over Bush's video tape with him still reading to school children after being told of the attacks in Sept 11th. Well here's what more leaders where doing at that time:

Here's what the Massachusetts Democrat said July 8 when Larry King asked where he was on 9/11, according to CNN's own transcript:

'Nobody Could Think'

"I was in the Capitol. We'd just had a meeting - we'd just come into a leadership meeting in Tom Daschle's office, looking out at the Capitol. And as I came in, Barbara Boxer and Harry Reid were standing there, and we watched the second plane come in to the building. And we shortly thereafter sat down at the table and then we just realized nobody could think, and then boom, right behind us, we saw the cloud of explosion at the Pentagon. And then word came from the White House, they were evacuating, and we were to evacuate, and so we immediately began the evacuation.

the second plane hit the World Trade Center at 9:03 a.m., and the plane hit the Pentagon at 9:43 a.m. By Kerry's own words, he and his fellow senators sat there for forty minutes, realizing 'nobody could think."

[ 08-13-2004, 01:08 PM: Message edited by: LostInSpace ]

lol..hey LostInSpace, I was thinkng of nailing you, for posting excessive right wing propaghanda, but changed my mind, when reading the last two paragraphs.

If this is 100% accurate, I would say, the condition, was NORMAL, considering the "UNKNOWN", aspect of the situation....at least to those in the room with Kerry. I think the condition would have been the same...no matter who was there, and in that position, at that time.

I would question, as to what the reaction would be , for one who "ALREADY KNEW" ???(had PRIOR knowledge) .....Maybe, go back to READING??

Was John Kerry President that day? Was it on him to dispatch fighters and to REMOVE HIMSELF FROM A SCHOOL WHERE HIS VERY PRESENCE MIGHT HAVE BROUGHT HARM TO KIDS? No... no I didn't think so. Next.

And yeah Street there is that school of thought that perhaps they knew more than they let on. They sure as hell knew planes could be used in this way and had been briefed on it, that much has been proved after they LIED about it.

LIS, can you believe these guys?

ROFLMAO!!!

Talk about hypocritical.

Attack Bush, but when it comes to defending Kerry, ATTACK BUSH SOME MORE....

ROFLMAO!!!

Too fricking good, just makes me laugh, because it really is pitiful....

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

LIS, can you believe these guys?

The sad fact is yes I can. It's funny they were ready to rag on me about the other articles being "Right wing propaganda" until I threw in the CNN report then it made them stop and think. If they would only dig deep and hard for Kerry as they do with Bush, believe me there's plenty there on Kerry and not just from "Right Wing propanda" sources. Everything I have posted in all the other threads are readily checkable from multiple sources not just from "right wing" sources.

Like I've said before Bush may be an a$$ at times but Kerry is a bigger one and Kerry's wife is even a bigger one than him. I'd rather vote for the smaller one thank you.

What I love is that your sources are checkable but anyone with an opinion to the contrary and sources is a joker. Believe me but don't believe them is hypocritical don't you think? Seems to me that we're going to be advocates for the guys we want to see win... so why is there surprise? LIS you're a kid, you'll get older and maybe wiser... I am a REPUBLICAN and remain a REPUBLICAN but I won't vote for Bush, not again. It is my right and the right of many of my Republican friends to see that this guy has not been good for the country. I don't think Kerry is the answer but someone needs to put the brakes on Bush. His new commercial where he is sitting there with Laura and he is talking about bringing people to justice makes me SICK. Osama Bin Laden killed 3000 of us and he hasn't been brought to justice. Iraq is a mess that will form an alliance with Iran any day now. How can I just ignore this even if I am a Republican? I can't. I won't and I'm sorry if that means I am forced to savage someone in my own party. The guy is a liar and frankly STUPID and I find him to be an embarrassment to our nation and to my party.

Little Grasshopper,

YOU ARE NOT A REPUBLICAN.........

So forget about even claiming you are, like it gives you some kind of credibility.

You are a liberal, your political views are slanted so far to the left there is NO WAY you are a Republican.

Bush is a liar and Stupid? You need to have a checkup, because Bush is NOT a liar, and I have explained that to you a number of times, and you still won't give it up, and he is far from stupid, learning to fly a fighter takes a lot more then just dumb luck, it takes a great amount of intelligence.

Poor little Grasshopper, your Liberal roots are showing.

Republican? yeah, right, sure thing...ROFLMAO!!!

Look... Wee Man... let's get something straight shall we?

Because I am critical of this President does not make me a LIBERAL. I have a Republican Voter's Card. I voted for G.W. and I voted for Jeb. I have said this a million times and I will continue to say it because this is the MANTRA of people like you. DEMONIZE OUR ENEMIES! Well I'm one of you. I JUST WILL NOT ACCEPT THE LINE OF BS THAT GEORGE IS PUSHING. President Cheney and puppet Bush are NOT Republicans and you are UNFIT to wear the title as well.

This isn't my Republican Party this is a WHACKO Republican Party where in order to attend a rally I need to sign an affidavit saying that I'm a supporter. WHAT THE F IS THAT?! You call that American? So you have these rallys going on where everyone has signed this form without flinching (and man this is some SCARY SHIT TO TALK ABOUT) and you think it's ALRIGHT? This is AMERICA? This is an OPEN POLITICAL PROCESS? You're a lunatic man and you are supporting a lunatic for President.

"God wants me to be the President."

Lord help us.

Get it straight pal, I am a Republican Voter and I'll be getting all the calls from Barbara and Jeb reminding me to vote in my battleground state. Oh, I'll be voting alright but it won't be for Bush's America... it'll be for ANYTHING BUT.

Is that sinking in Wee Man? Eh? Awww too bad you're in a state where your vote likely won't matter. *snickers* Thank GOD... but man that's gotta suck huh. ROFLMAO. PRAISE JESUS!

Tata Wee Man.

Poor little Grasshopper, still convinced that he's a republican and Bush is the Antichrist.

Most Republican are LOGICAL, in their thinking skills and do not let emotions get in the way of what they think. You let emotions get in the way of facts, which makes you a liberal, no matter what you claim to be.

Poor little Grasshopper, really doesn't have clue.

somehow, their little brains, cannot comprehend the FACT, that "PRO-BUSH", or "PRO-WAR", does not DICTATE party lines. (wake up people)

This happens, when the CANADATE, does NOT support the party ideology and promotes a RADICAL totalitarian ideology.(not to mention all the moraless virtues, he has demonstrated)

Their NOT worth it Takvah, their credibility has been declining, as fast as Bush's. Like dead men walking, that are too stupid to lay down.

SAD really.

quote:

Originally posted by street:

somehow, their little brains, cannot comprehend the FACT, that "PRO-BUSH", or "PRO-WAR", does not DICTATE party lines. (wake up people)

This happens, when the CANADATE, does NOT support the party ideology and promotes a RADICAL totalitarian ideology.(not to mention all the moraless virtues, he has demonstrated)

Their NOT worth it Takvah, their credibility has been declining, as fast as Bush's. Like dead men walking, that are too stupid to lay down.

SAD really.

What world do you live in? Where is it? What dimension is it in and how do you get from there to here?

The Bush in this dimension took 14 MONTHS, and NUMEROUS warnings, and went to the UN a NUMBER of times, BEFORE his socalled "rush to war" that you guys call it.

THe congress gave him the power to use the military on Iraq at any point he felt it was necassary.

And that last part of your post there.

quote:

Pretty words, but semantic content is Zero, truthful content is ZERO, and Emotional charged content, about a 5 I'd say.

Does NOT support his parties ideology? Excuse me, He is a moderate, but he does support the party and towes the party line.

THen this Radical totalitarian ideaology, and moralless virtues? Excuse me, I thought that he was some sort of religious fanatic? If he is religious fanatic, he is obviously NOT moralless, you guys had better figure out your lines and get them straight, because you are confused.

What exactly does radical totalitarian ideology mean? big words for such a little mind, do you REALLY have a clue of what that means?

When you figure it out, let me know, in the meantime, you 2 Bushhaters need to discuss your script, because one of you is slipping off of it big time.

quote:

THen this Radical totalitarian ideaology, and moralless virtues? Excuse me, I thought that he was some sort of religious fanatic? If he is religious fanatic, he is obviously NOT moralless, you guys had better figure out your lines and get them straight, because you are confused.

What MORALITY has Rev MOON displayed?...LOL again, your logic, that RELIGEOUS people are full of some esoteric MORALITY, is as flawed as the rest of your logic..no wonder your so confused!

quote:

What exactly does radical totalitarian ideology mean? big words for such a little mind, do you REALLY have a clue of what that means?

I suppose, your going to say you NEVER read all the post which described EXAMPLES of the IDEOLOGY I am referring to.

Just go back and read, what you promote, and you will see what I am referring to. DUH!!!(take another one of your SMART pills, Jag )

I don't need smart pills, thank you very much.

But those mind altering drugs that you are obviously taking, are having a MAJOR effect on your thought processes.

Better cut down, perhaps you will make sense after they wear off.

Bush is a born again Christian, and has the strength and morals to do what he thinks is right, and so far he has proven, that A: he has been right and B: has the moral rectitude to know that he is right.

Is that your problem with him Street, that he is SO confident that he is right, he is so confident in his goals, his beliefs and his moral belief system that he sees in black white what you can only see as gray?

He sees right and wrong, and you see moral equivalency, he sees black and white, but you can only see things in pale shades of gray?

Poor Street, can't handle a president who knows what he has to do, would rather have some immoral intellectual claptrap, that would be forever trying to make peace, when in fact the enemy only wants you to be destroyed.

Terrorists cannot be bargained with Street, the only thing they understand is their own destruction. THere is no room for moral equivalency, there is no room for varying shades of gray, there is right, and there is wrong, there is black and there is white.

I think I am beginning to understand you.

Bush scares you because of the clarity at which he sees things, you are an intellectual, or like to claim you are.

I think I am beginning to understand now. OMG, that is just too funny.

Poor Street, you are NOT an intellectual, sorry to be the one to tell you that.

Bush is a LIER, and his FATHER , is the FATHER of LIERS.

Bush...born again??...

He is NOTHING, and your even LESS.

I suppose, KILLing is the WILL of GOD too?..

does the word "FANATIC" come to mind?

quote:

.... you are an intellectual, or like to claim you are.

oh and thanks!!.., though I'd bet you $100.00, you cant cut and paste, where I claimed to be an intellectual" ....just more of your twisted SH*T!!

[ 08-16-2004, 03:57 PM: Message edited by: street ]

quote:

Bush is a LIER, and his FATHER , is the FATHER of LIERS.

Bush...born again??...

He is NOTHING, and your even LESS.

I suppose, KILLing is the WILL of GOD too?..

does the word "FANATIC" come to mind?

ROFLMAO!!!When it comes to you it does.

Fanatical Bush hater comes to the forefront of my mind.

OMG, you really do think too much of yourself.

You ain't all that, you really aren't...ROFLMAO!!

And come and talk to me if you check into reality please.

WE might actually have a fact filled conversation.

You seem to live in fantasyland, whereas I live in the real world, it's kind of hard to communicate when all you can say is I hate Bush, Bush is killing the constitution, and Bush lied, when NONE of those things are true.

WHen you check into reality, let me know.

Thanks!

Street this guy has illustrated that he has the IQ of a dinner roll. Please, you need to just forget about it. Just do what I do and when he and his flock of Bizarro World tards posts something totally BOGUS or downright stupid you produce the counter argument.

Wee Man isn't worth the effort. Just look at that profile shot... you'd be angry too. I've had it frankly, pretending that he or Kalshion or Lost In Space (aptly named I might add) have the stuff to run with me is just absurd. These guys are oath signing, flag waving, dullards of the lowest rung. When we weed the EVIL out of the Republican Party I hope that we'll start with them.

They have yet to attack my data. They say that I am emotional yet look at the way they respond. Poor Little Grasshopper? WHAT? Did I post a FALSEHOOD? I guess not because I don't get any rebuttals that make me think... whoa.

Peace

Come on Takvah, I've proven a long long time ago that you are not a Republican. You still saying that you are? Where's your reply to my post in a "Letter to Kerry" thread? You know why there's no reply, because you actually had absolutly nothing intellingent to say to that, that's why. If you want, I can cut and paste that last post into this thread, see you reply then which will prove AGAIN that you are not a Republican.

Little attack dog, on it again.

yip, yip, yip, come on little grasshopper, you can do better then just attack now can't you? or is that the whole point, attack enough and the oppostion will just let you walk on through?

Sorry stud, not on this forum.

You both need a real dose of reality, something that both of you seem to ignore.

ACLU? OMFG, reality check, aisle 2 please.......

quote:

Street this guy has illustrated that he has the IQ of a dinner roll. Please, you need to just forget about it. Just do what I do and when he and his flock of Bizarro World tards posts something totally BOGUS or downright stupid you produce the counter argument.

Wee Man isn't worth the effort. Just look at that profile shot... you'd be angry too. I've had it frankly, pretending that he or Kalshion or Lost In Space (aptly named I might add) have the stuff to run with me is just absurd. These guys are oath signing, flag waving, dullards of the lowest rung. When we weed the EVIL out of the Republican Party I hope that we'll start with them.

They have yet to attack my data. They say that I am emotional yet look at the way they respond. Poor Little Grasshopper? WHAT? Did I post a FALSEHOOD? I guess not because I don't get any rebuttals that make me think... whoa.

ROFLMAO!!!

yip yip, yippy there little grasshopper.....

well, all I can say is.

Welcome to the party pal!!!

About fricking time....

So give me facts instead of left wing nonsense, and give me facts and not call names, are you capable of that? Or are you just capable of being little attack chihuahua, the left wing wonder attack doggie.

Yip yip....

[ 08-16-2004, 10:38 PM: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

quote:

your the one, in fantasy land.

OR, Are you just, TOO stupid, to see that OUR country is tied up in the courts , due to PEOPLE FIGHTING this administration...and "WITH GOOD REASON", I might add!!

I see the ACLU fighting this administration in the courtrooms and losing a lot of them, the only ones you hear about are the ones they win, and their wins are about as helpful to their cause as pissing on a forest fire.

The ACLU, if all of your info is coming from the ACLU website, it's no wonder you're so confused.

I rest my case.....