Kerry campaign now says first Purple Heart self-inflicted

Guest $iLk

Kerry's campaign now says is possible first Purple Heart was awarded for unintentional self-inflicted wound...

. Kerry received Purple Heart for wounds suffered on 12/2/68...

. In Kerry's own journal written 9 days later, he writes he and his crew, quote, 'hadn't been shot at yet'... Developing...

-Matt Drudge

FoxNews has a segment here: Kerry Record Claims

Swiftvets are a bunch of damn liars huh?

I'll wait for further corroboration from other sources thanks. I'll also get this in proper context. If you watched that story you linked to Silk maybe you noticed that so far nobody for either side can prove jack squat. There was a 5 second blurb about the possibility of an unintentionally self inflicted wound tacked onto the story. Just adding more confusion to the mix. One thing is for sure Swiftvets are affiliated to the Bush machine (though they tried to hide it). Beyond that it's he said, he said to this point.

Peace

quote:

Originally posted by Takvah:

I'll wait for further corroboration from other sources thanks. I'll also get this in proper context. If you watched that story you linked to Silk maybe you noticed that so far nobody for either side can prove jack squat. There was a 5 second blurb about the possibility of an unintentionally self inflicted wound tacked onto the story. Just adding more confusion to the mix. One thing is for sure Swiftvets are affiliated to the Bush machine (though they tried to hide it). Beyond that it's he said, he said to this point.

Peace

Yeah? Well if your hero Kerry would sign his 180. maybe we could prove who is telling the truth and who is lying.

You just like to ignore that part.

Kerry continues to change his story, why, because he is afraid that if he doesn't he will be proven for the liar that he is.

Poor Takvah, your man is imploding, and you just keep praying that he will pull it out.

Ain't gonna happen, Kerry is toast, and I love watching his destruction.

Then we move into the next mode: it was 35 years ago, it was a private matter, he made mistakes, Bush was AWOL...

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Kerry camp retaliate right after (or probably during) the Republican convention with rehashes of claims that Bush used cocaine, his girlfriends had abortions, etc.

Mark my words: Kerry 1st Purple Heart Fraud = Bush used cocaine. That's how dirty it will get.

I don't know if you all remember, but I first mentioned that Kerry was going to have medal problems back in March here.

Wait a second...

you saying that his 1st purple heart was awarded for wounds inflicted before he got hurt by the enemy although he later on did get hurt by the enemy?

heeheee flipflop

bork bork bork

Oh, just wait Tac, it gets even better.

I just picked this up from a friend of mine.

quote:

Even my brothers in SBVT don't know it yet, but Kerry (pituie) is in for an even bigger supprise before then. How is he going to disprove copies of the actual documents created during his time in Nam which proves what we have been saying. Radio logs, damage reports, spot reports, After action reports... the list goes on. Within the next three days I will be disclosing to the media the location of all the original documents, and how to contact the holder of those documents. Ever wonder where all those reports we wrote went when we left there. I don't. because I know.

This was said on the Swiftboat board yesterday.

Yo KERRY!!!

INCOMING!!!

Look at Kerry's Bronze Star Citation and Silver Star Citation.

The Bronze Star was issued in in 1968 and signed by Vice-Admiral Elmo Zumwalt, Jr. The last sentence reads:

quote:

Lieutenant (junior grade) KERRY's calmness, professionalism and great personal courage under fire were in keeping with the highest traditions of the United States Naval Services.

The Bronze Star Citation was re-issued sometime after 1981 and signed by John Lehman, Secretary of the Navy.

The last sentence was changed to read:

quote:

Lieutenant (jg) Kerry's
calmness
professionalism and great personal courage under fire,
and complete dedication to duty reflected great credit upun himself and
were in keeping with the highest traditions of the United States Naval Services.

The Silver Star was signed by Admiral John Hyland, Cmdr In Chief US Pacific Fleet. The last sentence reads:

quote:

quote:

His actions were in keeping with the highest traditions of the United States Naval Service.

The Silver Star Citation was re-issued sometime later and signed by John Lehman, Secretary of the Navy.

The last sentence was changed to read:

quote:

By his brave action, bold initiative, and unwavering devotion to duty, Lieutenant (jg) Kerry reflected great credit upon himself and upheld
the highest traditions of the United States Naval Service.

Nomad, the issues have been completely wiped off the table here in the states and this is only to Bush's benefit. For four years he has had a Republican controlled government and there is NOTHING that they can say that they have done that has made this country better. Nada. Workers are getting screwed, the world is destabilizing and the Constitution which was written to protect the PEOPLE is being ignored for the promotion of corporate agendas.

The issues do not go away. No bid contracts in Iraq. American workers being screwed out of overtime. The promotion of corporate philosophy within government. Evidence that charter schools are actually doing a lousy job with kids. It goes on and on but the campaigns are bogged down in Vietnam. I'm getting off that bus and moving onto the substance issues because frankly this is all moot. Bush was AWOL and who the hell knows what the hell Kerry did or didn't do. The fact is looking at the men today Bush is a rogue imbecile and MAYBE just MAYBE Kerry can gt us our credibility back. I don't hang my hat on it but at least we won't have a bunch of chicken shits running our wars.

Besides the thread that started all of this was a blurb on Fox News a Rupert Murdoch endeavor and I haven't seen it getting any further play. Like I said I'll wait for corroboration.

Nomad,

Kerry has made his 4 months in Vietnam the CENTRAL issue of his campaign.

If he had made his service in the senate, or possibly the issues the point of his campaign, we wouldn't be here.

Kerry did this, NO one else, if he had NOT made it the central theme of his campaign, we would not even be talking about it.

BTW, ignore Takvah's post, he is oblivious to the real world and what is actually going on around him.

This was put together by a Us Navy Seal who is now a member of an investigative group.

I would love to see some of these questions answered, since KERRY has made Vietnam the centerpiece of his campaign.

quote:

This is likely on here somewhere, but in case it's not, here it is. This seems really specific and big time trouble.

So now, I'm thinking, yes, lets talk about Bush and Alabama. And by the way, why didn't kerry finish his six year obligation to the Navy after being sent Stateside with his three bogus Purple Hearts, making him AWOL, because didn't go to the required operations for the three years after leaving Vietnam, because he DEFIED the UCMJ by intentionally smearing the U.S. military for three years while still under that obligation and under the responsibility of his oath, and did not receive his honorable discharge till 2001. Yeah, let's talk about that shall we? Where's the prime time reporting of kerry being AWOL I wonder.

On 18 Feb. 1966 John Kerry signed a 6 year enlistment contract with the Navy (plus a 6-month extension during wartime).

On 18 Feb. 1966 John Kerry also signed an Officer Candidate contract for 6 years -- 5 years of ACTIVE duty & ACTIVE Naval Reserves, and 1 year of inactive standby reserves (See items #4 & #5).

Because John Kerry was discharged from TOTAL ACTIVE DUTY of only 3 years and 18 days on 3 Jan. 1970, he was then required to attend 48 drills per year, and not more than 17 days active duty for training. Kerry was also subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice. Additionally, Kerry, as a commissioned officer, was prohibited from making adverse statements against his chain of command or statements against his country, especially during time of war. It is also interesting to note that Kerry did not obtain an honorable discharge until Mar. 12, 2001 even though his service obligation should have ended July 1, 1972.

Lt. John Kerry's letter of 21 Nov. 1969 asking for an early release from active US Navy duty falsely states, "My current regular period of obligated service would be completed in December of this year."

On Jan. 3, 1970 Lt. John Kerry was transferred to the Naval Reserve Manpower Center in Bainbridge, Maryland.

Where are Kerry's Performance Records for 2 years of obligated Ready Reserve, the 48 drills per year required and his 17 days of active duty per year training while Kerry was in the Ready Reserves? Have these records been released?

Has anyone ever talked to Kerry's Commanding Officer at the Naval Reserve Center where Kerry drilled?

On 1 July 1972 Lt. John Kerry was transferred to Standby Reserve - Inactive.

On 16 February 1978 Lt. John Kerry was discharged from US Naval Reserve.

Below are some of the crimes Lt. Kerry USNR committed as a Ready Reservist, while he was acting as a leader of Vietnam Veterans Against the War:

1. Lt. Kerry attended many rallies where the Vietcong flag was displayed while our flag was desecrated, defiled, and mocked, thereby giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

2. Lt. Kerry was involved in a meeting that voted on assassinating members of the US Senate.

3. Lt. Kerry lied under oath against fellow soldiers before the US Senate about crimes committed in Vietnam.

4. Lt. Kerry professed to being a war criminal on national television, and condemned the military and the USA.

5. Lt. Kerry met with NVA and Vietcong communist leaders in Paris, in direct violation of the UCMJ and the U.S. Constitution.

Lt. Kerry by his own words & actions violated the UCMJ and the U.S. Code while serving as a Navy officer. Lt. Kerry stands in violation of Article 3, Section 3 of the U.S. Constitution. Lt. Kerry's 1970 meeting with NVA Communists in Paris is in direct violation of the UCMJ's Article 104 part 904, and U.S. Code 18 & U.S.C. 953. That meeting, and Kerry's subsequent support of the communists while leading mass protests against our military in the year that followed, also place him in direct violation of our Constitution's Article 3, Section 3, which defines treason as "giving aid and comfort" to the enemy in time of warfare.

The Constitution's Fourteenth Amendment, Section 3, states, "No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President ... having previously taken an oath...to support the Constitution of the United States, [who has] engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."

I wonder how long it will take the media to pick this up?

I'm not holding my breath, but Kerry is indeed going to have a major meltdown, his Campaign is going to collapse around his ears.

This is so much fun to watch.

Yeah just like Fox reporting what started this thread yesterday. Even Drudge's log is suddenly without that little entry from yesterday. They keep floating these anal biscuits. I think what needs to be looked at is the background of those advising the Swiftvets. Beyond finding out that Bush and Rove are calling the shots with those guys I have no interest in these dishonored veterans. This is all Kerry should be concerned with, getting the facts out about who these guys are taking money from and doing lipservice for.

But we should leave Moveon.org and the others that smear Bush alone, right Takvah?

Who cares that the Moveon.org organizer has an office in the Kerry campaign headquarters, who cares that the Democratic party is planning protects etc with the 527's, which is ILLEGAL!!!

WHo cares that the Swiftvets have PROOF, and sworn affidavits on EVERYTHING they say, and the Democrat 527 have NOTHING to back up any of what they are saying.

Yeah, it's OK as long as it's smearing Bush, but bring facts up about Kerry and the world is gonna end.

Hypocrisy, round and round democrat hypocrisy everywhere.