Interesting reading.

Reno

As I dig around through the news, I find that alot of these islamic groups that are mad at us, use religion as an excuse for hostilities.

Well, if they were so big on religion, they should have noticed this from their own bible, The Koran...

Chapter 9, Verse 11:

For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.

Just something that was pointed to me by a coworker, that I thought atleast someone would be interested in.

Hopefully noone feels like flaming me for this.

Nice find Reno. Ugh, does anyone have the koran? I searched the internet just now for the above Verse and half state it's true while others state it's false.

A verse in the Koran, which happens to correspond to the date of the Attack on America, predicts that "the wrath of the Eagle" would be felt throughout the lands of Allah.

The Truth

This is a hoax.

The quote is not from anywhere in the Koran (or Quran).

Chapter 9 verse 11 actually says "But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, they are your brethren in faith; and we make the communications clear for a people who know." (M. H. Shakir translation

Yes, that was indeed supposed to be from 9 11 or something in the Koran.

It was indeed a hoax, which is too bad, but it is still going to happen, whether the Koran says it or not.

We are going to indeed cleanse the Islamic religion of their fanatics.

They are about to have a reformation, whether it is willingly, or kicking and screaming.

The ones that kick and scream and fire weapons will be dispatched to Allah, and he can deal with them.