Maybe Iraq War Has Hurt Al Qaeda

Maybe? Maybe?

There is no doubt of it, Afghanistan, then Iraq, and now Iran, Al Quaeda is reeling, it is on the defense, and it has NEVER suffered from that before, NOT ever.

We have them on the run, now we just have to hunt them down 1 by 1 and in groups and KILL them.

Maybe the Iraq war hurt Al Quaeda? not maybe, definitely....

yeah, and then all that'll be left will be some rogue states (north Korea comes to mind) hostile to the US of A...which will eventually come down. It's a long way to go but at least the job is being done... for now.

Now, don't bash me cuz I irritated any of you! J/K!

Oh please Nomad, take your intellectual claptrap somewhere else.

You are spouting nonsense, as usual.

Now you are trying to convince everyone that it is costing 5 million per terrorist, well dude, it costs a lot MORE then that per day just to run our military.

Please, go play on the beach or something.... The Adults have this under control, you europeans just go relax on your government payed pensions and your 30 hours workweeks, and let the grown ups in the US handle this.

That's right, (what Jaguar said). And also Nomad, no matter how much it costs, it has to be done. Cancer operation costs a lot, and hurts a lot, but it has to be done too.

Like Jag said, go kick back and wait till europe gets taken over, it won't be long so don't worry about it, acuda muttada ROFL, love, peace, hugs, infidels. Welcome to europe, we are all friends here, kick back and the government will take care of you, no need to work, but if you do work, you gotta share 70% of your paycheck (don't forget the hidden taxes buddy) with the others, life is great isn't it. Man, I wish all the liberals here would just move there, why go through the trouble of changing this country, isn't is much easier to just go someplace where it's all already made for you. No wonder Canada doesn't accept immigrants (something US doesn't practice), they figured there's nobody left to tax to support more, LOL.

ROFLMAO... paranoia is not a pretty thing. You guys should be holding drills or something shouldn't you?

Jaguar: "Kids get your helmets on!"

Mrs. Jaguar: "Oh honey please not again!"

Jaguar: "Dammit woman, these girls have no future! We're doomed! I didn't dig that shelter under the house for my health! Now move it!"

The Jaguar family puts on their bicycling helmets streaked in the dirt of previous "drills" and begins the slow crawl to the hole under their house.

If you didn't find humor in that... good. It isn't meant to be humorous. This is the kind of paranoid shroud this guy lives beneath. His paranoia is like a burkah (sp?). "We'll fight them (I assume them are the terrorist enemies of THIS nation) over there!" The problem is WE'RE NOT FIGHTING THEM! We aren't pressing the fight against the guys that killed our people. We just propped ourselves on the backs of a country we CRUSHED 12 years ago. BRAVO!

quote:

Originally posted by Takvah:

ROFLMAO... paranoia is not a pretty thing. You guys should be holding drills or something shouldn't you?

Jaguar: "Kids get your helmets on!"

Mrs. Jaguar: "Oh honey please not again!"

Jaguar: "Dammit woman, these girls have no future! We're doomed! I didn't dig that shelter under the house for my health! Now move it!"

The Jaguar family puts on their bicycling helmets streaked in the dirt of previous "drills" and begins the slow crawl to the hole under their house.

If you didn't find humor in that... good. It isn't meant to be humorous. This is the kind of paranoid shroud this guy lives beneath. His paranoia is like a burkah (sp?). "We'll fight them (I assume them are the terrorist enemies of THIS nation) over there!" The problem is WE'RE NOT FIGHTING THEM! We aren't pressing the fight against the guys that killed our people. We just propped ourselves on the backs of a country we CRUSHED 12 years ago. BRAVO!

You really are TOTALLY blinded by your hatred for Bush, completely BLINDED.

Hilarious and sick at the same time.

You poor child, you need to step back, take a deep breath, and then put your LOGICAL, unemotional, unhating, thinking cap on and look it over again.

The facts LEAP out at you Takvah, what we are ACTUALLY doing in Iraq, along with rebuilding it, should LEAP right out at you. Yet you and others here Just AREN'T seeing it, because your Hatred BLINDS you.

Sad, just sad, that normally intelligent people allow hatred to blind them.

Nomad

Next time, provide a source that ISN'T from the Communist New's Network please, anyone with a brain knows that CNN is anti-american and anti-republican

Just like all the rest, the main stream media CAN NOT be trusted with the news anymore, CBS PROVED that fact

Oh please Takvah, if you haven't figured it out by now, then you never are.

I have repeated it AD NAUSEUM, and again, if you haven't listened before, you're NOT going to listen now.

Poor Takvah, ignored anything that didn't agree with his assumptions.

HE DID, a long long time ago. Like a smart man once said, "Don't teach the pig to sing, it wastes your time and annoys the pig" ROFL...Looks like Jaguar wasted his time ...

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Chavik:

I'm curious too.

Very disingenuous of the both of you.

You mean WMD's "WERE NOT" the reason?

I really want to understand what the reason was.

Come on Chavik, not you too....

Sheesh, Steve answered with one of the MAJOR reasons, but let's take a look at just a few others.

I have given up on Takvah, he is close minded beyond belief, his HATE Bush at all costs attitude has closed his mind to facts.

1: Saddam DIRECT ties to Terrorism

2: His continued obsession with Weapons of mass destruction.

3: His history of willingness to use such weapons

4: his history of murder for murders sake

5: His continues thumbing and giving the finger to the UN over 11 years.

6: The continued kissing up etc coming from the UN to Saddam, the UN was losing and is STILL losing any and all it's creidibility. We had to save them from themselves.

7: The continued inaction of the IAEA on Saddams PROVEN stockpiles of Precursor chemicals and dual use items.

8: Saddam giving aid and comfort to high ranking officials of Al Quaeda. One example being Zarkawi, who was wounded during our attack on Afghanistan, and went and stayed in Baghdad for treatment.

9: The openings of Terrorist training camps in Northern Iraq and at the outskirts of Baghdad.

Shall I go on, or are those enough reasons for you?

This was a continuation of the war on terror, Saddam proved that he supported terrorism in ALL it's forms, He had PROVEN to be WMD mad and obsessed. He hated the US for defeating him in the Gulf War and wanted to get revenge in any way he could, and last but not least, he gave Al Quaeda operatives training in Biological and chemical weapons. Then he gave Asylum to those same terrorists as they were fleeing Afghanistan.

Put 2 and 2 together, connect the dots, put on your logical thinking cap, and tell me, WHY DID WE TAKE OUT SADDAM?

Bullcrap. Then why didn't Bush SAY that is what they were doing.?

NO.

It was WMD.

IT WAS A MUSHROOM CLOUD OVER ANY PART OF THE UNITED STATES

They couldn't stick with the UN reason they had to make up their own reason.

John Kerry wants a multi-national coalition. John Kerry wants United Nations involvement.

What are 17 United Nations resolutions, if not a multinational statement, 17 times, over the course of a decade?

Either the UN is a toothless giant that talks a good talk but is powerless to act, or, the UN made a statement and the United States finally said "enough is enough."

It reminds me of the Bugs Bunny cartoon where Bugs and Elmer Fudd (or was it Yosemite Sam?) are fighting, and Bugs draws a line in the sand and says "I dare you to cross this line!" Elmer/Sam crosses the line, so Bugs draws another line and says "Oh yeah? Well, cross THIS line!" When Elmer/Sam crosses the second line, Bugs says "Now cross this line. Now this line. Now this line..." until finally, Elmer/Sam falls off of the cliff.

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Chavik:

Bullcrap. Then why didn't Bush SAY that is what they were doing.?

NO.

It was WMD.

IT WAS A MUSHROOM CLOUD OVER ANY PART OF THE UNITED STATES

They couldn't stick with the UN reason they had to make up their own reason.

And 200 tons of lightly enriched Uranium and 370 tons of HMX, RDX, etc are not precursors to such weapons? Dual use items such as centrifuges to further ENRICH that Uranium, missile motors, missile casings, long range missile components that were illegal under the terms of the CEASE FIRE?

Those items were STILL within Iraq, even after the IAEA went in there? WTF?

For the same people making a lot of noise about missing Uranium, and missing explosives,9which are in fact, NOT missing) you sure have a hard time putting the facts together into a coherent whole.

edit, sorry, thought that you were replying to me.....

You don't recall Bush ever mentioning the 17 resolutions over 11 years?

Don't you remember Bush's own speech to the UN where he called their own credibility into question because of their lack of action on their own resolutions? Why do you think Bush sent Colin Powell to the UN to give his now infamous speech?

quote:

Originally posted by Steve Schacher:

You don't recall Bush ever mentioning the 17 resolutions over 11 years?

Don't you remember Bush's own speech to the UN where he called their own credibility into question because of their lack of action on their own resolutions? Why do you think Bush sent Colin Powell to the UN to give his now infamous speech?

Sorry Steve, don't mean to leave you alone on the UN thing, but you're doing just fine with it.

There were SO many reasons to take out Saddam, anyone that doesn't recognizze that, has had a blanket over their head for the last 3 years...

Try this for scenario if Kerry gets elected.

Months into the Kerry's presidency: NY gets hit with a dirty bomb irradiates half the population. Kerry calls a U.N.(which has been moved to another building in another part of the country for safety and security reasons)meeting.

Months later: another dirty bomb but this in washington D.C.. Kerry announces to the public that we can't act because we have not gotten everyone on board in the U.N. We are still negotiating as your president I am working very hard for international support and approval.

More months pass: yet another dirty bomb goes off this time in california. Kerry's address the nation speech "I wish to assure the people of this country that we are working at a fevers pitch to get the U.N. to agree and support our taking any action in this matter."

Meanwhile back at a secret U.N. meeting where Germany, Russia, France, Spain, China and every other nation are laughing there arses off in glee as the U.S. gets picked to pieces and thanking god (or whatever deity they pray to) that Bush is no longer in office.

quote:

Originally posted by nomad:

Steve Schacher: If I am not mistaken, Israel has an even worse UN record. They also have OPERATIVE nukes. I do not see the US bombing them...

Uh, no, because Israel doesn't have a history of using it.....

Also, the UN HATES Israel, we are one of the few allies that backs Israel and vetoes the nonsense that gets sent through the security council every time that Israel defends itself.

Give me a fricking break.

HMM, we have a choice here, we can bomb, Israel, with Nukes, without a history of using WMD's, to be used as deterant against rogue nations and Arab nations that wish to destroy them.

OR, the nutjob in charge of Iraq, who has a history of taking over other countries, using WMD against his OWN people and those he is at war with?

Hmm, TOUGH CALL!!!

quote:

Originally posted by nomad:

Dual use items ? If you guys want to go after each country who has dual use items, better declare WW3 immediately...

Oh please Nomad, get a grip on reality, we do, how about if we throw you a line....

quote:

Steve Schacher: If I am not mistaken, Israel has an even worse UN record. They also have OPERATIVE nukes. I do not see the US bombing them...

Did Israel invade another country unprovoked? Did Israel gas its own people? Have mass graves been discovered in Israel?

India has nukes. Britain has nukes. China has nukes. Other countries have nukes. It's not the having of nukes that makes one an outlaw nation. It's not even what one does with nukes that makes them an outlaw nation, considering that the USA is the only nation that has ever deployed a nuke in a hostile way.

It's how a nation behaves relative to other nations. Iraq invaded Iran, which is what began their war on Sept. 22, 1980. Iraq invaded Kuwait. Iraq gassed its own people. Iraq has all the mass graves.

You're trying to change the subject rather than address the issue.

quote:

Originally posted by LostInSpace:

Try this for scenario if Kerry gets elected.

Months into the Kerry's presidency: NY gets hit with a dirty bomb irradiates half the population. Kerry calls a U.N.(which has been moved to another building in another part of the country for safety and security reasons)meeting.

Months later: another dirty bomb but this in washington D.C.. Kerry announces to the public that we can't act because we have not gotten everyone on board in the U.N. We are still negotiating as your president I am working very hard for international support and approval.

More months pass: yet another dirty bomb goes off this time in california. Kerry's address the nation speech "I wish to assure the people of this country that we are working at a fevers pitch to get the U.N. to agree and support our taking any action in this matter."

Meanwhile back at a secret U.N. meeting where Germany, Russia, France, Spain, China and every other nation are laughing there arses off in glee as the U.S. gets picked to pieces and thanking god (or whatever deity they pray to) that Bush is no longer in office.

Dude, you need to write horror stories, that made me break out in a cold sweat and want to hide under the bed. Now I am going to have nightmares.

Thanks a lot!!!

Fiction doesn't scare me, it's this nonfiction stuff you write, it scares me to death....