Predictions of the outcome of tuesday

As in the presidential election on tuesday.

I think that because of the release of that binladen video bush will win. I really cannot beleve that binladen is that stupid; he is an intellengent man and if he beleves that threatening the US will in any way help his cause, he must not be that intellengent.

I personally wish that Kerry would win because of his support of stemcell research.

What are your views/predictions on it?

Bush supports stemcell research as well, so what you mean by Kerry supports it, obviously means that you think that Bush doesn't.

Bush authorized Government money to be used for stem cell research for the first time EVER....

No federal money was EVER granted for stem cell research until Bush allowed it.

Bush believes VERY strongly in stem cell research, and that ought to prove it to you.

My prediction, Bush 55% Kerry 43%, Nader 2%, Bush gets at least 300 or more in the electoral college.

We lost the war in 2000 when Bush stole the presidency. We lost the war that WE STARTED in Iraq as soon as we went in.

I don't hate Bush - he's a likeable man - but I don't think the country can afford 4 more years.

Sadly, I think he'll win, for reasons I don't understand. Clinton left him a budget surplus, a good economy and good international relations. He wiped them all out, though the economy is getting better.

I pray Kerry wins - we need him, even if 50% of the country is too fooled to realize it.

He DID NOT steal the 2000 election, there's already PROOF that he won it LEGITAMATLY

WE need Kerry?

LOL!

Right, like I want a traitor who was responsible for us lossing several POW's back in Vietnam

Like we need someone who lied to the general commitee, and alienated our Vietnam Veterans upon there return

Trust me, we don't need him.

quote:

Originally posted by Baloogan:

I personally wish that Kerry would win because of his support of stemcell research.

What are your views/predictions on it?

Just because he supports it in his campaign stomps don't think he will do anything major about it if he gets elected. Don't forget he has to contend with congress and a good portion of the congressional constituants are religious and will not want to make much waves with them or it's by by for them. Besides we know most of the stuff he's spouting in his campaign stomping is just to get votes. Look at that routine with him hunting to try to get the outdoors hunting type vote which always vote republican because of the republican position on gun control.

Just this past week I was watching c-span with Mrs. Kerry doing a campaign stomp for him. Here's my post from another thread:

quote:

I'm now watching C-span a repeat of a wensday stomp in Harrisburg pensylvania. You gotta watch this. Oh no... She brings up Kerry's health care plan but get this she will not go into it because as she states "it's to big to go into now" what a cop out. Then she talks about heatlh care costs that "$300 billion is just for managment. If we can cut that down to $50 billion that will bring costs down" Umm excuse me but isn't that cutting jobs? What happens to those people you fire to cut costs? They will lose their job and their benefits. Meanwhile right after she says this the crowd in attendance chants "We want jobs, we want jobs" meanwhile she just said Kerry's plan is going to cut jobs. What a bunch of morons.

BTW she is still excrusiating to listen to I'm falling asleep here.

I believe that Bush will win and so does the media just look how desperate they've gotten this week trying very hard to still make something out of the missing explosives (trying desperately hard I might add) and draging up that Haliburton thing again and then crying about Bush hasn't released any figures on civilian casualities in Iraq they've had quite a long time to get this info why wait the week before the election to cry about it and do a story on it they should be working this hard to drag up stuff on Kerry and there is plenty. Ah, the media bias gotta love the desperation.

Don't jump to conclutions... if what I've been hearing is anything then the dem's aren't done yet

Been hearing a lot about them demanding that the early vote's be counted RIGHT NOW

I hate to say this, but I feel the democrat's aren't over yet.. they have one more thing up there sleeve... and that's to use there lawyers to force a recount

I mean face it, the over sea's vote's where already tossed out.. same with the military, so what's next? I'll let you think about it

And here people claim it's the republicans who are trying to sabotage the election, obviously people are ignoring the real threat here - the demorat's

It's funny really, how people believe the demorats are victoms.. where they fail to see the real picture (sighs)

Let's see

Bush get's most of the votes - democrats will scream for a recount

Kerry get's most of the votes - republicans won't do a thing, cause they play fair, unlike the demorats

Edit:

If we have another attack on our country, it'll be because of the democrats. Why? Cause of there constant whinning and demanding for recount's and getting the supreme court involved.. it's the perfect moment for an attack.. THAT is what is scary

Bush Lead Widens Among Likely Voters -- Newsweek.

Umm, here come more democrats in cars to mow down republican candidates.

BTW: I'm waiting for one of you liberals to say something about Bin Laden before I do. Like "Oh yeah now we know Bush has Bin Laden in some secret location and that newest tape proves it. Using him to help Bush's campaign."

quote:

Originally posted by Kalshion:

He DID NOT steal the 2000 election, there's already PROOF that he won it LEGITAMATLY

Actually, the PROOF says that he did not. All the evidence and investigations by third parties showed that Gore won, not to mention the INDISPUTABLE FACT that more people simply voted for him.

quote:

Like we need someone who lied to the general commitee, and alienated our Vietnam Veterans upon there return

Were not these statements made by the "swifties" and didn't George Bush mislead us with his WMD??

If we don't need Kerry, who do we need to stop an administration that invades countries that did not attack us, loses jobs, loses lives, loses a surplus that Kerry helped foster and lose international credibility?? Not to mention put us in a financial hole never seen before in the history of this country?

quote:

Originally posted by Baloogan:

Both candidates support stem cell research, but Bush only supports it on existing stem cells, whereas Kerry supports it on yet to be created cells.

*** Vote Kerry!!! ***

Financial Hole? Right.. another democratic Ploy, along with everything else you've said

To date, we have the lowest Deficit

To date, we have the highest job gain, but then again... after 9/11 it was only NATURAL that we'd lose jobs.. and isn't Kerry CONTRIBUTING to the job loss by having ALL the factory's located OUT of the nation?

Lives lost is natural during a war. War's can never be won by sitting on you're butt doing nothing

Actually, the statement above(about lieing to the comittee) is located in the CONGESSTIONAL RECORD. Look it up why don't you? If you're not afraid of the FACTS and TRUTH (which, most liberals ARE afriad of the FACTS and TRUTH)

Plus there's video that even PROVE'S he lied which was taken back when Kerry was in front of the commitee

quote:

Financial Hole? Right.. another democratic Ploy, along with everything else you've said

I assure you, the things I say are not democratic ploys, as I am not a democrat and I don't see the point in ploys. I'm just stating what I understand to be true.

quote:

in the year 2000, we had a 236 billion dollar surplus (according to official budget reports). We do not have a 236 billion dollar surplus this year, nor have we since Bush took office. To date, we DO NOT have the lowest deficit. You're right about having a deficit though. We do have one of those, and the 120+ billion dollar war doesn't help, seeing as how the United States does not have 120 billion dollars sitting around. Maybe we did in 2000, but not now. I'd say the money's gotta come from somewhere, but it doesn't, it just appears in the form of a deficit.

quote:

To date, we have the highest job gain

This is untrue. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, 585,000 jobs were lost under Bush, but he's been gaining a lot of them back and by Jan. 5 (when he would leave office if not re-elected), he will be just shy of breaking even by a little under 100,000. He is the first president in over 70 years to lose jobs (this includes the years 1939-1945, when our nation was also at war).

quote:

and isn't Kerry CONTRIBUTING to the job loss by having ALL the factory's located OUT of the nation?

Kerry actaully proposes tax cuts for businesses that keep factorys here in america. He's actaully against hopping the ocean, but isn't blind to the necessity of doing business internationally.

quote:

Lives lost is natural during a war. War's can never be won by sitting on you're butt doing nothing

I agree that butt-sitting is not condusive to winning a war, and yes, lives are lost during war. I just don't see why when terrorists attacked us and made it clear they mean war, we in turn attacked Suddam, instead of just actual terrorists.

quote:

Actually, the statement above(about lieing to the comittee) is located in the CONGESSTIONAL RECORD. Look it up why don't you? If you're not afraid of the FACTS and TRUTH (which, most liberals ARE afriad of the FACTS and TRUTH)

I admit the truth can be scary sometimes, but I still embrace it. I wish I had the time to look up everything (I haven't gotten to the congressional record yet), but what I have looked up seems to indicate that a lot of Kerry's statements about Vietnam (and veterans) are taken out of context.

I thought the swifties brought up the lying and therefore didn't put much stock in it. I'll check the record, but I have to say, if you think George Bush doesn't lie and hasn't, you're off your rocker.

quote:

Originally posted by Blerm:

quote:

I assure you, the things I say are not democratic ploys, as I am not a democrat and I don't see the point in ploys. I'm just stating what I understand to be true.

Yes, they are Democrat talking points, and all are UNTRUE.. Sorry

quote:

in the year 2000, we had a 236 billion dollar surplus (according to official budget reports). We do not have a 236 billion dollar surplus this year, nor have we since Bush took office. To date, we DO NOT have the lowest deficit. You're right about having a deficit though. We do have one of those, and the 120+ billion dollar war doesn't help, seeing as how the United States does not have 120 billion dollars sitting around. Maybe we did in 2000, but not now. I'd say the money's gotta come from somewhere, but it doesn't, it just appears in the form of a deficit.

Actually, percentage wise, it is one of the lowest deficits in history, especially considering we are in a war. Dollar amounts mean nothing if you do NOT take it as percent of GDP.

quote:

This is untrue. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, 585,000 jobs were lost under Bush, but he's been gaining a lot of them back and by Jan. 5 (when he would leave office if not re-elected), he will be just shy of breaking even by a little under 100,000. He is the first president in over 70 years to lose jobs (this includes the years 1939-1945, when our nation was also at war).

Again, WRONG, you fail to take into account new business and self employed people, which the labor bureau does NOT take into account, they ONLY take into account those companied that hire people, NOT new business start ups, and Bush has broken a record with those as well.

quote:

and isn't Kerry CONTRIBUTING to the job loss by having ALL the factory's located OUT of the nation?

Kerry actaully proposes tax cuts for businesses that keep factorys here in america. He's actaully against hopping the ocean, but isn't blind to the necessity of doing business internationally.

Kerry's plan won't work, economists have gone over it over and over, and what there is of it, WILL NOT work, as a matter of fact it will drive UP the deficit, drive DOWN the net earnings of the government through tax income, and it will drive MORE jobs overseas.

quote:

I agree that butt-sitting is not condusive to winning a war, and yes, lives are lost during war. I just don't see why when terrorists attacked us and made it clear they mean war, we in turn attacked Suddam, instead of just actual terrorists.

Saddam WAS a terrorist, and a terrorist supporter, he financed them, gave them safe haven, and helped train them, JUST LIKE THE TALIBAN.... So to say that he was NOT a part of the war on terror is ignoring facts that are just too uncomfortable for you to hear, but they are FACTS none the less.

quote:

I admit the truth can be scary sometimes, but I still embrace it. I wish I had the time to look up everything (I haven't gotten to the congressional record yet), but what I have looked up seems to indicate that a lot of Kerry's statements about Vietnam (and veterans) are taken out of context.

I thought the swifties brought up the lying and therefore didn't put much stock in it. I'll check the record, but I have to say, if you think George Bush doesn't lie and hasn't, you're off your rocker.

The Swifties and about another half dozen groups of veterans, as well as the congressional records etc. Kerry GOT a LESS then honorable discharge from the Navy for aiding the enemy in a time of war, he was the Mouth piece of the North Vietnamese. This is why he will NOT release his military records, because they would destroy him, he may not even be eligible to be President, or Senator for that matter, because treason is an offense specifically stated in the constitution that will disallow you for ANY federal office.

He LIED, and in so doing, lent the enemy a hand, they held our POW's for 2 years longer, and hundreds died of torture because of his LYING testimony that was USED AGAINST THEM IN THOSE TORTURE CHAMBERS.

It is NOT BS, it is FACT, and tomorrow will be a day of reckoning for John F Kerry. And I for one am looking forward to it.

I have created many freindships on the Swiftvet Forums, and they are HONORABLE men, members of the Swiftvets are Medal of HONOR winners, they have REAL purple hearts, and fought BRAVELY and HONORABLY in Vietnam for our country.

To say that Kerry and 2 other Veterans somehow outweigh over 200, is pushing the limit beynd extreme...

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

Actually, percentage wise, it is one of the lowest deficits in history, especially considering we are in a war. Dollar amounts mean nothing if you do NOT take it as percent of GDP.

But isn't a low percentage deficit worse than any percentage surplus?

quote:

quote:

quote:

Again, WRONG, you fail to take into account new business and self employed people, which the labor bureau does NOT take into account, they ONLY take into account those companied that hire people, NOT new business start ups, and Bush has broken a record with those as well.

It sounds as if you're saying that while it may be true that there has been a net loss of EXISTING jobs, the new jobs created by new companies and the self-employed make up for it, but I seem to remember reading/hearing that the jobs that have been created pay less than the jobs that were lost. In either case, we lose.

quote:

Saddam WAS a terrorist, and a terrorist supporter, he financed them, gave them safe haven, and helped train them, JUST LIKE THE TALIBAN.... So to say that he was NOT a part of the war on terror is ignoring facts that are just too uncomfortable for you to hear, but they are FACTS none the less.

Didn't the official report on 9/11 state that there were in fact no ties found between Saddam and Osama and Al-Qaeda? I'm not a complete fool, I know Saddam was a menace, but I haven't found anything that ties the two together directly, even now.

quote:

...Kerry GOT a LESS then honorable discharge from the Navy for aiding the enemy in a time of war, he was the Mouth piece of the North Vietnamese. This is why he will NOT release his military records, because they would destroy him, he may not even be eligible to be President, or Senator for that matter. He LIED, and in so doing, lent the enemy a hand, they held our POW's for 2 years longer, and hundreds died of torture because of his LYING testimony that was USED AGAINST THEM IN THOSE TORTURE CHAMBERS.

I see no evidence that we live in a world, where a man gets dishonorably discharged from the military after lending the enemy a hand and then flaunts his military record in a effort to win the bid for President of the United States. I know the general public can be dumb sometimes, but this seems a little overboard.

The general public IS dumb

There so stupid, that no one bothered to ask THIS question

"Senator Kerry, you told Bush that if he was to release his military record you would release your's" - Also found in the congresstional record's and in numerous new's reports

HOWEVER, after Bush released his military record. Kerry DID NOT hold up to his end of the promise

If Kerry was so confedent in his record, why didn't he release it? I know why, cause he HAD released his record.. then he would lose all confedence from the people except those die hard liberals

quote:

quote:

But isn't a low percentage deficit worse than any percentage surplus?

quote:

quote:

quote:

It sounds as if you're saying that while it may be true that there has been a net loss of EXISTING jobs, the new jobs created by new companies and the self-employed make up for it, but I seem to remember reading/hearing that the jobs that have been created pay less than the jobs that were lost. In either case, we lose.

quote:

Didn't the official report on 9/11 state that there were in fact no ties found between Saddam and Osama and Al-Qaeda? I'm not a complete fool, I know Saddam was a menace, but I haven't found anything that ties the two together directly, even now.

quote:

...Kerry GOT a LESS then honorable discharge from the Navy for aiding the enemy in a time of war, he was the Mouth piece of the North Vietnamese. This is why he will NOT release his military records, because they would destroy him, he may not even be eligible to be President, or Senator for that matter. He LIED, and in so doing, lent the enemy a hand, they held our POW's for 2 years longer, and hundreds died of torture because of his LYING testimony that was USED AGAINST THEM IN THOSE TORTURE CHAMBERS.

I see no evidence that we live in a world, where a man gets dishonorably discharged from the military after lending the enemy a hand and then flaunts his military record in a effort to win the bid for President of the United States. I know the general public can be dumb sometimes, but this seems a little overboard.

Let's go over these one at a time, shall we?

1: But isn't a low percentage deficit worse than any percentage surplus?

Yes, if the actual surplus EVER existed, which it did NOT, the surplus was based on 15 years, and it also included the SSI in the general budget, it also included the fact that Clinton REFINANCED the debt, therefore bringing the interest rates down in the SHORT term. The surplus was a FAKE, it NEVER existed, and if it had, it would have been thanks to a REPUBLICAN controlled congress.

2: It sounds as if you're saying that while it may be true that there has been a net loss of EXISTING jobs, the new jobs created by new companies and the self-employed make up for it, but I seem to remember reading/hearing that the jobs that have been created pay less than the jobs that were lost. In either case, we lose.

Sorry, that again is NONSENSE, Tax revenue is GOING UP!, which would be impossible if all of those lost jobs actually made MORE money then the jobs that have replaced them.

3: I'm not a complete fool, I know Saddam was a menace, but I haven't found anything that ties the two together directly, even now.

Read the 911 commission report for yourself, it does not say what the media says it does. It definitively shows that Saddam had DIRECT links with Al Quaeda and other terrorist organizations.

I won't go into ALL the other sources that say that as well, because it would indeed take the entire page. Easiest way, find someone from the 101st that was in Iraq, and they will tell you ALL about it. Destroying terrorist training camps, going over the MAIN terrorist camp outside baghdad with an ariplane for practicing hijackings etc, etc, ad nauseum...

4: I see no evidence that we live in a world, where a man gets dishonorably discharged from the military after lending the enemy a hand and then flaunts his military record in a effort to win the bid for President of the United States. I know the general public can be dumb sometimes, but this seems a little overboard.

Just listen up tomorrow, also, ask Kerry to sign his 180, he WON'T do it, because he knows it will destroy him. Bush has SIGNED his 180, ALL of his military records are out there to be found, EVERY SINGLE PAGE.

Kerry's public record, which can ONLY be found on HIS website, is missing between 40-100 pages, which include his LESS then honorable discharge, his medal request papers, ALL signed byb HIM, and a number of other things, such as his Official reprimand by the Department of the Navy for his NUMEROUS meeting with the North Vietnamese, WHILE WE WERE AT WAR WITH THEM.

It's gonna hit tomorrow, on the capitol steps, and it will be a DEMOCRAT that does it, a VERY RESPECTED Democrat.

Kerry is going down for his treason, and the True Veterans, the TRUE HEROS of this country are the ones that are gonna do it!!

Now, let's take a peek at those economic things you were saying.

Do you REALLY, REALLY want to know the truth?

quote:

Kerry claims that during the Bush administration, ÔÇ£1.6 million jobs were lost.ÔÇØ In reporting such a figure, Kerry only counts the jobs in the private sector and ignores government and self employed workers. Looking at all the payroll jobs, 800,000 net jobs have been lost, and that number is widely expected to be revised downward to 600,000. Turning to the household survey of employment, which reports on all jobs, including self employed workers and where the unemployment number comes from, in January 2001 the survey had 137.79 million employed. As of September 2004, the employment number was at 139.840 million. That shows an increase in employment of 1.69 million jobs during BushÔÇÖs tenure, although that also counts some jobs gained from the population increase.

It is worth noting that the current unemployment rate is 5.4% which is well below the average rate of the decade of the 70s, 80s and 90s (including a 5.6% average in ClintonÔÇÖs years) and is actually very low. Considering the facts that Bush inherited a recession after the stock market had a major correction when the ÔÇ£dot comÔÇØ bubble burst and that 9/11 wiped out over 1.5 million jobs within a year, BushÔÇÖs record on preventing a major recession is, in fact, quite impressive. Kerry is dong nothing more than lying, repeating the anti-Bush distorted and biased reporting of the major media.

Then we can go on and talk about the ACTUAL economy....

quote:

when Bill Clinton ran for re-election in 1996, he had ÔÇ£the best economy everÔÇØ where the unemployment was 5.2%, inflation 3.0%, and economic growth 2.2%. Today unemployment is 5.4%, inflation 2.7%, and economists' consensus forecast for economic growth in Q4 is 3.7%.

As for KerryÔÇÖs ridiculous claim that Bush has presided over the worst economy since the Great Depression, the GDP is up 12.6% under Bush, despite an inherited recession and 9/11. 368 Economists against Kerrynomics say that KerryÔÇÖs policies would bring "a lower standard of living for the American people.

Let's talk about income.....

quote:

Kerry claims that Bush is ÔÇ£the only president to have incomes of families go down for the last three years.ÔÇØ Wrong again. According to official U.S. Commerce Department figures, per-capita after-tax income is up 6% since December 2000, and thatÔÇÖs not even counting the results from the very strong economic growth of 2004. Kerry also claims that the ÔÇ£middle class is shrinkingÔÇØ. Also not true.

Let's talk about taxes, since you like to talk about that as well.

quote:

Kerry claims ÔÇ£Under President Bush, the middle class has seen their tax burden go up and the rich have had their tax burden has gone down.ÔÇØ This is a deliberate use of statistics to mislead. The average family of four earning $40,000 has seen an average tax reduction of $1,900. (Bush said $1,700 in the debate.) Either way, that constitutes a significant reduction from their previous income tax burden. With the creation of the new 10% bracket and elimination of the marriage penalty, every person paying income taxes has received a tax cut with many more lower income earners dropping off the tax roles completely. The wealthy did get a larger tax cut but they also were paying a grossly disproportionate share of the progressive taxes. It is worth noting that poor people donÔÇÖt pay taxes and thus donÔÇÖt get a TAX cut but when they drop off the roles and receive tax credits it skews up who the middle class numbers are. Kerry also conveniently ignores the fact that the self-employed rich use a lot of their tax cuts to invest in and expand businesses that hire the non-rich.

Kerry claims the richest taxpayers are getting all the tax relief. Since the KerryÔÇÖs are among the very richest people in the United States maybe they should know. However, in actual fact, of the top 1% that actually pay taxes, they now pay a slightly greater share of the overall tax burden than before. The data from the Congressional Budget Office shows that those in the bottom quintile are only paying about half what they did 20 years ago and a bit over 1% less after BushÔÇÖs tax cuts. According to the CBO, the top 1% earn 15% of the income but pay 29% of all taxes. The top 20% of earners pay 79% of all taxes. The top 50% pay 95% of all taxes. The bottom 50% pay 5% of taxes. For more information, see Distribution of the Tax Burden and The US Income Tax Burden.

By the way, John and Teresa Kerry, who are among the 400 richest Americans and have a net worth of over 1 BILLION dollars and maybe as much as $2.8 BILLION, paid less of a percentage in taxes (12%) in 2003 than the average middle class tax payer did. And that is just on the taxable non-loop-hole income. In fact, Teresa KerryÔÇÖs effective tax rate might be only 0.938%. We donÔÇÖt know because she wonÔÇÖt release all her tax records, maybe because Teresa Kerry might have a ÔÇ£nannygateÔÇØ problem because for one with so many servants she paid practically nothing in social security withholding taxes. In any event, John Kerry keeps saying that the rich need to pay more taxes but John Kerry is a tax hypocrite. Somebody needs to ask John Kerry if he is for taxing all the off-the-table money of the various family foundations that support people like him and his elite friends in their extravagant life styles.

While we are on this issue, how did John Kerry, who has been a low paid public servant all his working life, amass a personal net worth of $164 MILLION? Mrs Clinton wonÔÇÖt share her winning commodity trading secrets so maybe John Kerry will.

There ya go Blerm, go over that, let it sink in, these are FACTS, these are all the TRUTH.

If you want further info, let me know, and I will send you a document that will blow your mind, the same document that I quoted from above.

I had to wait for a crucial football team to play before making my prediction. That crucial football team was the Washington Redskins. Every time Washington wins their last game prior to the election the Incumbent always wins their re-election bid. The final score was Green Bay 28 Washington 14. Looks like if history holds Kerry will win.

Well, according to history, the mask that sells the most wins, and this year it's Bush at 55%, Kerry at 45%.

Then according to history, kids in the US, when they have their Mock elections, the man who wins, ALSO wind the real election, this year, Bush, at 65%.

So, I have more historical ones then you do, so I guess the redskins winning means nothing.

Ah well.....

quote:

Well, according to history, the mask that sells the most wins, and this year it's Bush at 55%, Kerry at 45%.

Then according to history, kids in the US, when they have their Mock elections, the man who wins, ALSO wind the real election, this year, Bush, at 65%.

So, I have more historical ones then you do, so I guess the redskins winning means nothing.

Ah well.....

guess we will find out.

Also Jaguar there have been atleast two mock elections held this year for kids Bush won one and Kerry won the other by a margin of 57-43.

[ 11-01-2004, 01:11 AM: Message edited by: jamotto ]

quote:

Sorry for the double post but just thought I should point out that whenever my great aunt Ethel has a sore knee when she's voting, she votes for the winner and her knee's been acting up lately and she's pro Bush, so it's looking good for Bush.

ok, can't argue with that.

quote:

Sorry for the double post but just thought I should point out that whenever my great aunt Ethel has a sore knee when she's voting, she votes for the winner and her knee's been acting up lately and she's pro Bush, so it's looking good for Bush.

ROFLMAO!!

Good for her, and sounds like a smart lady.

At the same time, your percentages are misleading, but that's a whole other story, you're only gonna see what you want to see.

Kerry in a landslide.

It's already started. I think people actually woke up at the last minute.

Regardless of who wins, we're all still Americans and I hope for the sake of this country that people will put that to the fore. Unfortunately, I am not at all optimistic about that happening. We have allowed ourselves to be divided and in the end that will be our undoing.

Peace