It's election day!!

OK, boys, here ya go...

What's going on where you are?

Anything exciting that you've heard that you want to spout off about?

I got 2 things, Bush won Guam in an absolutel landslide, Bush 15,000 Kerry 9000, and 30 vans that were rented by the Republican party to drive voters to the polls had their tires slashed last night.

Nice, real nice.

Again, Bush at 53%, over 300 in the EC, probably more at the rate things are going.

LOL how many electoral votes does Guam have?

I think this is a lot of wishful thinking on your part Jaguar but you might as well take the shots while you can. In line in my heavily Republican county of Martin the OVERWHELMING concensus was... "Kerry can't do any worse than this guy has," I REPEAT IN MARTIN COUNTY... OVERWHELMINGLY REPUBLICAN.

Latest Drudge headline reads:

"Election 2004 has been rocked with first wave of morning exit polls which show Kerry competitive in key states, campaign and media sources tell DRUDGE.... National Election Pool -- representing six major news organization -- shows Kerry in striking distance -- with small lead -- in Florida and Ohio.. MORE..."

Let's give it at least until 7PM before making such crazy statements.

KERRY CAMPAIGN FINDS COMFORT IN FIRST BATCH OF EXIT POLLS

Exit polls this early mean nothing, the way they skew around all day is insane.

If Kerry is taking comfort from them, well, it wasn't a very well run campaign anyway, so what else should I expect?

The voter turnout in Rural areas right now is insane, they are looking at about 75% turnout right now, and the republicans are jazzed, and 97% are for Bush this year, according to other polls that I have seen.

So Bush is getting anywhere between 85-97% of the Republican votes.

There is no way the Democrats are going to be able to get enough dead people to cover this one.

BUT, you are right, no use getting excited until around 7PM EST.

Then again, all the tradesports, and betting etc going on, has Bush at 55 and rising, and Kerry at 45 and dropping.

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr_ Laracuente:

What's the best web page to keep up with the current vote count? the last i saw Bush had 81 electoral votes and Kerry 77... but now i dont know how outdated it is lol.

Don't even bother it's just going to be up and down results all night long. I just went to many different news channels and they all had diff results. Just wait for it to be over and stay clear of all the crappy drama.

Nothing to hold him back now, 270 is all he needs, and if you think Alaska is going to Kerry, well, sorry folks, not gonna happen.

Put a fork in Kerry, He's finito!!

YES, I am dancing around in my office, and it looks like Daschle gets to find a new job too!!

ROFLMAO!!

Oh yeah, This is a GREAT night!!!

It might take a while until Bush is declared the victor but... it doesn't look like Kerry can bring this election to a tie.

AND even if Kerry DOES tie, the election will then be decided by the House of Representatives which is REPUBLICAN sooooo.....

*sigh*

Time for me to head back to 'ol Massachusetts, drink a 12 pack of Sam Adams, and watch re-runs of the Red Sox Yankees series until I pass out.

Looks like Bush has won Ohio. Its all over folks. I already knew it and said it, Kerry is just not a strong enough opposition for Bush. I'm just going to wait and see by how much he [Kerry] loses.

Oh well, welcome to the next four years. Maybe we get to invade Iran and China next week.

quote:

Originally posted by nomad:

It is probable that after having succeeded to divide the US, Mr. Bush will now achieve to divide the world. ...

Give me a break, the U.S. was already divided WELL BEFORE Bush stepped into office. Take a look at what the Democrats stand for and you will see why the Majority of Americans no longer support this out of touch group:

1. Support for Abortion on demand, even the BRUTAL practice of Partial Birth Abortions, where the child is delivered only to his/her neck, then a needle is stuck in the back of the Baby's head to suck out his/her brains.

2. Support for Gay Marriage.

3. Lack of support for a strong military.

4. Support for educating 8-12 year old Girl Scouts about "Healthy" sexual appetites - along with a Graphic and descriptive coloring book, (behind their parents backs) and then telling them that if they should get pregnant, just get an Abortion (this is what lead to the Girl Scout Cookie boycott in Texas)

I could go on and on, but I think you get my point. The Democrats have just gotten SOOO out of touch with what the average American wants, it's not even funny. Even most Democrats don't support some of those 4 points that I've laid out along with many of their other outlandish priorities, but they support them, only because they think that the Democrats might help them out financially, and so are willing to sell their souls for cold hard cash.

quote:

.. a recent poll displayed that among important nations, only Israel & Russia favorised the reelection of Mr. Bush ... For pretty much the rest of the world, the US is only worth as an economic partner. Let's hope that we will be able to mend fences before the current dynamics lead to an irrevocable gap....

And then what? Are they then going to stop selling goods to us? Are they then going to stop asking for our help to resolve their problems, (like Yugoslavia)? Please. Until the EU can put together a reasonable Army and get themselves out of the MASSIVE debts that they are in, they DEPEND on the U.S. for all sorts of help both Financially and Militarily. The problem with most of the world is that they want us to solve their problems for them and at the same time, tell us how to do it. Sorry but the we're nobody's Bi***.

quote:

To give an idea of the cultural & political abyss, just these days, a future member of the european commission has been censured and forced to quit by the european parliament who represents 450 million citizens, because the guy criticised homosexuality and expressed conservator views about the concept of family.

And this is one of the reasons why we don't see Eye to Eye with the EU.

Many men who are Homosexuals were at one point Married and have Children, so obviously, they are able to function in a normal manner, however Homosexuality is wrong. Period. It is a Sexual urge that needs to be suppressed. Just as I need to suppress any sexual urges that I get when I see a hot woman enter the room, why? Because I'm married and so Adultery is wrong. Period.

Just as Bestiality is a sexual urge that needs to be suppressed.

Just as Pedofilia is a sexual urge that needs to be suppressed.

Just as Necrofilia is a sexual urge that needs to be suppressed.

Just as Incest is a sexual urge that needs to be suppressed.

Why is it that out of all the Abnormal Sexual urges, Homosexuals beleive that they deserver to have theirs excluded from urges that need to be suppressed and given special treatment?

It doesn't make sense to me and it doesn't make sense to most Americans.

quote:

I've been following discussions among US expats & US citizens currently living in the US, and I was amazed when I saw people speaking about leaving the US would Bush be reelected. I believe that if you want things to change, the worst reaction is to leave. But I don't know, maybe this reflects the level of desesperation some americans have reached. Anyhow, all this doesen't project a bright future and it's sad.

And where would they go? One of my employees used to live in England for 5 years and in Columbia for 7. He was telling me that he made slightly more in England than here, but the cost of living was around double what it is here in the U.S. (or at least here in South Florida). He also said to me that Columbia was a pretty dangerous place to live becuase of all the Rebels, so all in all, no matter who wins the presidency, he says there's no way he would leave the U.S.

The truth is that U.S. citizens live better than anyone else in the world, we have more of everything, Open spaces, cars, homes - sq. footage too, parks, roads, security, income, we have it all, we are the envy of the world and there is NO WHERE in the world that you can go that has it better. Period.

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Oh well, welcome to the next four years. Maybe we get to invade Iran and China next week.

Oh common SC you can help them with that. I know you got that prototype battlecruiser hidden around there somewhere and I even know it's name the GVC-Republican. Doh!

Propaganda? LOL, nomad, what he said is the simplest truth, so you obviously had nothing to say to that because there is no answer for truth, only excuses.

Like your excuses for gays, like your excuses for abortions, like your excuses for high taxes (everyone needs to be taken care of, rofl), your excuses for everything.

US picked Bush, by popular and electoral, so that shows a WHOLE lot. As for your threats about europes response, don't get over your head child, yhou mess with the bull you get the horns. LOL