China

Guest Chavis

Guest Chavis

While we are screwing around with Iraq and the rest of the middle east,the real problem is China.

They are just waiting to nail us,and as soon as they figure out a way to pinpoint our Subs,we are crispy critters.

In which case,we may need to learn a few 'insurgent' lessons of our own.

eh?what's the problem with china,apart from that they are no republic or democracy(and no,you don't need to tell me about the violtions of human rights,I'm a aware of that,but I'm pretty sure that 1.5 billions of human beings can quite easily overthrow their government if they wanted to)?

And why should they attack the US?You do not really consider the KP that dumb to anihilate their extraordinary work through attacking the US?Apart from that,this comment caught my atttention:

posted by Chavis

quote:

In which case,we may need to learn a few 'insurgent' lessons of our own

So you'd suicide bomb also..or what shall I conclude from this commment

Guest Chavis

No....just concerned about World War 3.

No..human rights.....Oh man..that whole concept may become ancient history.

They are not just sitting around,thinking about what to do.

They are preparing for World domination,and it wont stop with the US.

Yeah,call me an idiot.

Oh,no sorry,didn't want to be insulting.. :/

Well, anyway,I'm also pretty sure that they aim to become more mighty(world domination may be a bit aimed to high I guess),but that is IMO comprehensible,as they(China) have always been a world power,except for the last 400 years(due to civil war etc).Furthermore,there is no possibility for them to take world domination with military means.Because of the wmd's the other world powers posses.Of course,they could launch them(and vice versa),but then there wouldn't be anything left to conquer.

Not to speak of an amphibios landing in the US,which would be impossible.

No,if they want to take world domination,they are most likely do do it without military means.They have other ways to "dominate the world".For example with economics.

I beleive that China cannot sustain itself indefinitely without continuing reform. I believe they will be successful, and that they will match the United States in a generation or so.

I believe the United States is more of a danger to itself than China though.