Saudis and the nukes.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Albert Einstein

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

quote:

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Albert Einstein

Pretty much.

Sad, but true.

Einsein was truly a genius, of understatement...

It's the sad truth really, but don't tell a liberal that, they'll think your nuts

Either way, there won't even BE an earth once every country has nuclear capibility

And the middle east getting that ability is a ticking time bomb just waiting to explode, and when it does, no one will be safe

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Kalshion:

damn... your right about that Judge... maybe I should pay the local gun shop a visit and buy me some firearms, because I know I'll need them soon

Not going to do you much good against a nuke.

*looks at the parked Firestrom in his backyard*

Think that'll do?

Seriously though, my house has a bomb shelter, father build it sometime before I was born, have enough food and water, plus ammo and such to last us a good while

Better bring that bomb shelter up to code. LOL

I've been doing some research. You gotta have walls isolated with 2 to 4 inches of grade 2 lead sheets. Gotta make sure to seal all the seams. And, gotta have an air pump bringing in outside air, pushing it through the highest hepa filter you can get, creating positive pressure inside the shelter, with one way valve leaking air out. So, unless you build it like that, the cement bunker won't do you much good. This shelter is good against nukes, chemical, and bio. Runs anywhere from 30 grand for the basics, 70 grand mid range, to 150 grand which will allow you to build an attached "changing" room with considerable stock storage.